November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Rockinghorse - have nice train ride and good luck tomorrow. Hoping to see a strong BFP from you!

I'm CD7 today, AF is 99.9% gone....just gearing up to O sometime next weekend!

Thank you. We are almost in Manchester now :). Yeah I am hoping for a strong BFP. If no I might go doctors on Monday or Tuesday because then I would be over a week late.

Lou I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see the day you get your bfp..especially because you know you can now!

Quarida the loving support of your SO is something very special! I love him more and more everyday.

I haven't the time to go pages back and read just yet as I now have to make an emergency run to Walmart for tampons..it seems I had to wake up to a full flow and I now work at 230 this afternoon until 9 tonight. Not much of a window to do stuff lol. I am now out until I can test again Dec 1st...and looking at my calendar if that doesn't happen the next test date is dec 25th..oh gosh could you guys imagine poas Christmas morning and getting a bfp!? Ahhhhh that'd be so cool! Haha sorry getting way ahead of myself. On a side note my ex step sister just had her baby last week and my brothers best friend (more like another brother to me) is in the process of welcoming his new daughter into the world as I type!

I do hope that is some pleasant news for your days!

Ohhh...rockinghorse so much good luck is being wished your way that you could almost drown in it but I do wish to send you some more soooo GOOD LUCK!!!!! I hope it goes absolutely splendid!

Lou - That's great news!! :happydance: But no fair putting up those kind of vids; you know you're making the rest of us cry too! lol

Jules - that was me, dill pickles and tootsie rolls, bout the only things that don't turn my stomach. lol

Jordy - nothing wrong with planning in advance. You know, I had a really wonderful guy friend (who moved and I miss a lot) who's nickname was Jordi. I wonder if that coincidence means something? lol

Haha I'll pass on the pickles and just double up on the tootsie rolls....

I'm dying to know too RockingHorse! C'mon!
I'm still - well meh. Only really getting clear + on the one test. All other tests (to me) are :bfn: Kind of in limbo a bit. Rest from testing tomorrow (I hope) and re-testing Monday @ 11dpo. :dust:

Good Morning ladies-trying to catch up on all the posts I have missed this week! Congrats to the BFP's and :( for the ones that AF got.

I am on CD 13, very stretchy thin cm today, we bd'd cd 7, yesterday and this morning. I am leaving for my trip today...so at least we got in what we could LOL My bbs are rather sore and have been for a few days, almost like AF was coming....maybe it's just due to ovulation coming:shrug:

I am not too hopeful this month as I am not sure when I will O (not doing opk's this month) since things may or may not be off this cycle due to last month's chemical. And because we haven't bd'd a lot or even have the chance to....so in my mind I have already moved on to Dec. BUT-trying to be patient and will wait and see.

Eclaire-can't wait to see if you have your BFP!!! It really sounds like this is your month:thumbup:

Hoping everyone has a great day/week!! I will try to jump on to check posts before I leave this evening. :happydance:

Opinions please.

Attachments

• CAM00737.jpg
    CAM00737.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 20
  • CAM00738.jpg
    CAM00738.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 21
Here are edited versions of the pic. irl i don't see a line but I do see one dark spot which is where the line should be and it is as dark as the control. Not quite sure what to make of it.

Attachments

• 8_dpo.jpg
    8_dpo.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 17
Lou - yay for your test results! What a relief to have that news!

Eclaire - I see that dark spot you pointed out. I hope it turns into a fab BFP for you!

Miss - I hope your BFP becomes more obvious to give you a bit of piece of mind!

AFM, still waiting to O although I think it's close. I've posted a pic in my journal of my OPK today as I'm not sure whether to mark it on my chart as postive. If you've got a spare moment could you nip over a see? I'm posting from my phone and it's too complicated to do it again :haha: Have DTD anyways to cover! X

It's CD28 for me, test day is in 5 days (Per clinic standards and I PROMISED my wife I wouldn't until then). My period is due tomorrow. This is making me crazy!

Sorry for not being on today I am back at home. Didn't get loads of sleep last night. I haven't tested because I only just got a test and now I am chicken so I am going to leave it for now. I will catch up now

Good luck amigone and Moonwomb!! Rocking horse!!!! You are amazing!! If have tested at least twice a day! X

Haha I think I am just scared of the result haha. I am worried if it is negative and I am over a week late and still haven't started

I would test rocking horse....sounds super promising especially being over a week late for af. You dont want to keep not knowing if you are preggers. I know you may be scared to see the result, but if you are preggers you need to get on top of things etc. If its not normal for you to ever be this late, please test. If its negative i highly suggest getting a blood test. Being you are a over a week late, your dr should have no issues in you getting a blood test if the hpt does show up as negative. If it were me, i would want to know asap so i can start making the right eating choices etc. Especially since all the vital stuff form in the first few weeks. Fx for a huge bfp for you :)

Lou - yay for your test results! What a relief to have that news!

Eclaire - I see that dark spot you pointed out. I hope it turns into a fab BFP for you!

Miss - I hope your BFP becomes more obvious to give you a bit of piece of mind!

AFM, still waiting to O although I think it's close. I've posted a pic in my journal of my OPK today as I'm not sure whether to mark it on my chart as postive. If you've got a spare moment could you nip over a see? I'm posting from my phone and it's too complicated to do it again :haha: Have DTD anyways to cover! X

Loobs, I posted on your journal. Ignore the part when I say "if you temp" because :dohh: there is a pic of your chart right there in your signature! Silly me!

I would test rocking horse....sounds super promising especially being over a week late for af. You dont want to keep not knowing if you are preggers. I know you may be scared to see the result, but if you are preggers you need to get on top of things etc. If its not normal for you to ever be this late, please test. If its negative i highly suggest getting a blood test. Being you are a over a week late, your dr should have no issues in you getting a blood test if the hpt does show up as negative. If it were me, i would want to know asap so i can start making the right eating choices etc. Especially since all the vital stuff form in the first few weeks. Fx for a huge bfp for you :)

Rockinghorse, we are all waiting to see your results!! LOL. I only logged into B&B to see your BFP!! :test:
Seriously, though, if you need some more time, you can always just pretend you are pregnant (don't drink, eat soft cheese or whatnot) but you should test pretty soon. Being a week late isn't unheard of (I sometimes ovulate late) but if it's not normal for you, you are probably pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->