November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

It's CD28 for me, test day is in 5 days (Per clinic standards and I PROMISED my wife I wouldn't until then). My period is due tomorrow. This is making me crazy!

Tell your wife that if you aren't allowed to test for 5 days, she needs to come up with some fun activities to keep your mind off of it! That's what I would tell DH. Good luck! Hope you get your BFP in a few days.

Loobs, I would definitely call that opk positive!

Decided to test today at CD43. BFN as expected. Still havent had a positive opk. Now just waiting for blood work Tuesday to start provera.

Just caught up on the last 5 pages. Took a couple of days off. I swore AF was coming yesterday. Even rushed into the drugstore and bought tampons, ran to the washroom and nothing. I've had all the AF symptoms for 2 days but hasn't started yet. I've tested 3 times all BFN. AF is due tomorrow.

Eclaire, I def see that spot, FX it turns into a full line in the coming days!

Rockinghorse, you have some serious will power!

Miss, I hope that line gets nice and dark soon!

I've ordered OPK's and a thermometer (which I'm going to need help figuring out), time to get serious :wink wink:

Haha I think I am just scared of the result haha. I am worried if it is negative and I am over a week late and still haven't started

im stalking for your results! Lol i finally got my bfp at 10 days late, and a handful of bfn's! Hope you get good news!

I would test rocking horse....sounds super promising especially being over a week late for af. You dont want to keep not knowing if you are preggers. I know you may be scared to see the result, but if you are preggers you need to get on top of things etc. If its not normal for you to ever be this late, please test. If its negative i highly suggest getting a blood test. Being you are a over a week late, your dr should have no issues in you getting a blood test if the hpt does show up as negative. If it were me, i would want to know asap so i can start making the right eating choices etc. Especially since all the vital stuff form in the first few weeks. Fx for a huge bfp for you :)

Thanks I just did a test and it came back not pregnant. I don't understand why my period hasn't shown up yet. Going to have to go to the doctors this week

I would test rocking horse....sounds super promising especially being over a week late for af. You dont want to keep not knowing if you are preggers. I know you may be scared to see the result, but if you are preggers you need to get on top of things etc. If its not normal for you to ever be this late, please test. If its negative i highly suggest getting a blood test. Being you are a over a week late, your dr should have no issues in you getting a blood test if the hpt does show up as negative. If it were me, i would want to know asap so i can start making the right eating choices etc. Especially since all the vital stuff form in the first few weeks. Fx for a huge bfp for you :)

Thanks I just did a test and it came back not pregnant. I don't understand why my period hasn't shown up yet. Going to have to go to the doctors this week

Yeah hopefully something will show up on a blood test...it could be that your hcg levels arent high enough yet. There are many people who get late bfps. Fx for you :)

Also were you testing with a line test or a digital?

Yeah hopefully something will show up on a blood test...it could be that your hcg levels arent high enough yet. There are many people who get late bfps. Fx for you :)

Thank you I hope that something does show up. A little worried now because I am never usually over a week late. Sometimes there's the odd few days but other then that mine shows up.

Also were you testing with a line test or a digital?

I tested with clearblue digital with weeks indicator

That could be why nothing may be showing yet especially if your levels are still low. They arent as sensitive as the line tests are, and require a higher hcg amount to detect pregnancy...they wont detect faint bfps. I suggest picking up a cheapie from the dollar store. Then you can see if you happen to get a faint line. Its what most people use.

I actaully never knew about that until i joined these forums...now i only use the line tests with the pink dye. And it actually saves money lol.

Ok I will pick up a cheap one when I go to morrisons today. Thanks

Well, the :witch: got me. Feeling really really good about December though for some reason. I've always had this picture in my head of finding out that I was pregnant right before Christmas because it's my favorite holiday and that would be like the best Christmas present ever. :) fingers crossed that we can make that happen. Going to try the Baby dancing as often as we can and just extra around ovulation and see how that goes. :)

Sorry J and J the witch got you - fingers crossed you do get the best present next month :dust:

Hey guys.

:cry: Think I peaked too soon. My previous test I repeated and got the same result with FMU at 9dpo.
I've since read google reviews a LOT of women have had the same problem - PINK EVAPS - how BLOODY cruel?

I've looked on a voting website where people post pregnancy test pictures and you vote to say positive or negative, it seems split, 50% of women have later got BFP's and 50% also have had negative results. :cry:

Second temperature drop today - Not feeling hopeful. FRER seem a firm negative (though I have posted photos and people do say they see something on here, on that website they say it's :bfn: )

Today done an IC (again) 8dpo and 8dpo they have seemed a pretty firm :bfn: with NO evaps what so ever. Today I can finally see a faint on them - not sure if it has colour though.

My eyes are quite bad and when I posted pictures on here and people said they can see lines I was like 'what, where?' So to see this with my naked eye seems quite special.

Please if anyone knows what's going on with my chart and temperature dips - please let me know.
Also, this is todays 10dpo, FMU IC. IF there is a line does it have colour?

Thanks ladies, I hope we all get our :bfp: soon. :dust:

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 21
Oh rocking :( :( have you only recently come off the pill? Perhaps that's why you are late? X

No. I was on the pill for two months. Then off it for a month then went on another for two months. That was around six months ago

So I tested this morning at 9 dpo and it was clearly negative. So it looks like the dot on my test yesterday was just a defective test. I feel totally crushed. I am still crampy, my lower back hurts, my boobs are a little tingly, and this morning I feel very nauseous. I know it is still early. I think I will wait a couple of days to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->