November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Miss I am sorry to say I don't see anything on the pic you posted today. Don't fret over the temp dips you are still above your coverline. And it is still early. I would wait a couple of days before testing if you can.

Rockinghorse I am sorry about your bfn. Hope you get better results with a line test or a visit to the doctor.

Jandj sorry the witch got you, but happy to see you have a positive outlook for Dec.

Welcome to all the new ladies. Fx for bfps this month.

Miss - sorry, hon, but I don't see a line on that test....wonder if you had a very very early miscarriage? Keep temping and fx that they go back up.

Eclaire - you are right 9 DPO is still early! I tested 9dpo in my pregnancy cycle and got a stark white bfn. Tested again at 12 DPO and got a faint positive. Try not to worry yourself that you are out because you just don't know yet!

JandJ. Sorry this wasn't your month but I love your positive attitude and hoping that this Xmas brings you and your family the best gift of all! If I don't get pregnant this cycle, my December AF will be due on Dec 26th....would be so cool to test a day before AF on Xmas morning and see a BFP!! Then again, I don't know if I would test or not, because if it was a bfn, then I might get sad. I can't believe I'm already thinking about that, when who knows? I could be pregnant at the end of November!!

Orion - are you still waiting to try? Sorry, I don't know your story!!

AFM - I'm just enjoying a lazy Sunday morning, doing laundry and getting ready for my 5th anniversary trip to Napa and San Francisco! Woop-woop! DH and I will be drinking, eating, and bd-ing every day this week. I'm not expecting to O until a day or two after we get home (next Sunday or Monday) so I'll keep bd-ing until after O is confirmed. I'll probably try to stay away from the boards while on vacation, but who knows, maybe I'll check in here and there. Good luck to everyone!! Hope to see some BFP's when I get back!

Oops, meant to include rockinghorse in my post! Rockinghorse, did you confirm that you ovulated this cycle? I've had two cycles in the last 8 months where I ovulated a week later than normal...not sure why, either stress or because of my high FSH. I agree with Orion that the digital might not pick up a faint positive BFP so still do go out and get a cheapie early read test. Just throwing out late ovulation as a potential explanation. Hope you get some answers from the doctor!

Hey I could have ovulated later. I could have easily miscalculated. Yeah I might just wait for the doctor. Going to call up tomorrow to book an appointment. My cramps have started again. They stopped when I was due on. So that could be letting me know that shes on her way. I thought I started before but when I checked it was just whiteish CM.
Also I have noticed something. The other day I went to the loo and when I got up I noticed white globs floating in the toilet (sorry) and that has happened twice.

Hey ladies....on CD26 and the witch hasn't shown up yet....last cycle I came on exactly 26 days, but usually I'm 29 days...glad it hasn't came on yet, and hoping this week coming is lucky for a lot of us...I'm sure November will bring some bfps

Miss - sorry, hon, but I don't see a line on that test....wonder if you had a very very early miscarriage? Keep temping and fx that they go back up.

Eclaire - you are right 9 DPO is still early! I tested 9dpo in my pregnancy cycle and got a stark white bfn. Tested again at 12 DPO and got a faint positive. Try not to worry yourself that you are out because you just don't know yet!

JandJ. Sorry this wasn't your month but I love your positive attitude and hoping that this Xmas brings you and your family the best gift of all! If I don't get pregnant this cycle, my December AF will be due on Dec 26th....would be so cool to test a day before AF on Xmas morning and see a BFP!! Then again, I don't know if I would test or not, because if it was a bfn, then I might get sad. I can't believe I'm already thinking about that, when who knows? I could be pregnant at the end of November!!

Orion - are you still waiting to try? Sorry, I don't know your story!!

AFM - I'm just enjoying a lazy Sunday morning, doing laundry and getting ready for my 5th anniversary trip to Napa and San Francisco! Woop-woop! DH and I will be drinking, eating, and bd-ing every day this week. I'm not expecting to O until a day or two after we get home (next Sunday or Monday) so I'll keep bd-ing until after O is confirmed. I'll probably try to stay away from the boards while on vacation, but who knows, maybe I'll check in here and there. Good luck to everyone!! Hope to see some BFP's when I get back!

Yeah we are on a small break until the new year, but we arent preventing. We have been ttc for a year and its just seemed to be getting stressful. The only thing im tracking is my cm for ovulation time and knowing my cycle days. So far its been quite relaxing :)

Well today's OPK was definitely negative, no second line at all x

Hey I could have ovulated later. I could have easily miscalculated. Yeah I might just wait for the doctor. Going to call up tomorrow to book an appointment. My cramps have started again. They stopped when I was due on. So that could be letting me know that shes on her way. I thought I started before but when I checked it was just whiteish CM.
Also I have noticed something. The other day I went to the loo and when I got up I noticed white globs floating in the toilet (sorry) and that has happened twice.

The globs in the toilet sound like egg white cm to me, which is the very fertile kind of cm.

Orion - I agree, not trying is soooo relaxing. After my miscarriage, I was a mess...and then when I didn't get pregnant again after several cycles I started stressing out really bad...thinking "I'm infertile...what if I NEVER get pregnant again, or never carry a baby to term??" It was horrible. I started acupuncture in my 6th cycle post-miscarriage and part of the plan was that we should stop trying for a bit so that my acupuncturist could get my hormones back on track. So we actually prevented for 2 cycles. The stress and sadness disappeared during that time and it was really nice.

We just tried again in October - first month trying after starting acupuncture - and I turned into my old self during the TWW...a total emotional crying mess...grumpy and worrying every day, hoping I was pregnant but just knowing that I couldn't possibly be luck enough to get my BFP. And of course, that cycle was a bust. I think in 2015 I will do the "not trying not preventing" thing in the hopes of making the process a bit less miserable. Though I just turned 34 so I don't really have time to be dilly-dallying!

The globs in the toilet sound like egg white cm to me, which is the very fertile kind of cm.

Alright ok, thanks. Yeah I noticed it and I found it really strange because I have never had that before.
I'm a little worried about calling the doctor tomorrow.

Bing could you take me off for Nov 30th? Af just showed yesterday so I will be at most 8dpo by then.

Fx for lots of Bfp

NoRi, Amigone, Ronni, Moonwomb - GL ladies!! FX sooo tight for you all!!

Eclaire - it's early yet, hopefully you get a BFP either at home or with blood work.

Stardust - welcome! We are test day buddies!! YAY!!! :happydance:

Drjo - I sure hope the new treatment quickly leads you to your BFP!!

Olive - you tell that :witch: to stay the heck away!!

Rockinghorse - I have been having to wear a liner lately because I leak so much creamy cm! Course that might be from my 3000mg of EPO that I take daily, lol.

MJ - hope you have a wonderful and relaxing vacay!!

Orion - glad to know you're able to relax. Hopefully it's just what you need to get a surprise BFP soon!

Mommasboys - so sorry that ugly hag got you. :(

AFM I am getting my mirena out on Tuesday at 3!! I'm getting really excited to start officially TTC. Part of me still hopes for an undeniable BFP before then though, especially with my horrible symptoms..

Eclaire - it's early yet, hopefully you get a BFP either at home or with blood work.

Rockinghorse - I have been having to wear a liner lately because I leak so much creamy cm! Course that might be from my 3000mg of EPO that I take daily, lol.

Orion - glad to know you're able to relax. Hopefully it's just what you need to get a surprise BFP soon!

AFM I am getting my mirena out on Tuesday at 3!! I'm getting really excited to start officially TTC. Part of me still hopes for an undeniable BFP before then though, especially with my horrible symptoms..

Thank you!

So far no :witch: Her symptoms seem to have gone away?! I did a test this morning and I thought I could see a faint line but decided I was imagining it. Then today on my way home I thought I had got AF. I rushed to the washroom as soon as I came in the door and nothing.. the cramps have gone away but just feeling extra moist - sorry if TMI. So I did another test and I could see a second faint, pink line! But I went back 15 mins later and the second line was no where to be found. Maybe just an evap? AF was due today but she's a no show. I'm on CD 30 she usually comes between 28-30.

I don't know, it seems late to not be having a BFP if I was going to get one.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Orion - I agree, not trying is soooo relaxing. After my miscarriage, I was a mess...and then when I didn't get pregnant again after several cycles I started stressing out really bad...thinking "I'm infertile...what if I NEVER get pregnant again, or never carry a baby to term??" It was horrible. I started acupuncture in my 6th cycle post-miscarriage and part of the plan was that we should stop trying for a bit so that my acupuncturist could get my hormones back on track. So we actually prevented for 2 cycles. The stress and sadness disappeared during that time and it was really nice.

We just tried again in October - first month trying after starting acupuncture - and I turned into my old self during the TWW...a total emotional crying mess...grumpy and worrying every day, hoping I was pregnant but just knowing that I couldn't possibly be luck enough to get my BFP. And of course, that cycle was a bust. I think in 2015 I will do the "not trying not preventing" thing in the hopes of making the process a bit less miserable. Though I just turned 34 so I don't really have time to be dilly-dallying!

Yeah im actually looking into doing acupuncture to help things out. Im only turning 28 in january, but the clock is ticking so i dont want to dilly dally too much either. At this point im trying more to focus on losing weight (im about 80lbs heavier than i should be) and get myself healthier. I have a feeling that is greatly affecting things. Luckily though my cycles are completely normal, so i know everything is working there.

Yeah the ntnp thing seems to help out. Heck if it can work for those who have "acidentals" it should for us lol. Most infertility issues are caused simply by us stressing out. You take that away, and you can become preggers easily. We often wonder how they become preggers so quickly while we dont. Well, its simply that they know the true answer and it has to do with no stress. Heck, you dont need to worry about temping, fertility monitors etc to get preggers. Obviously its achievable without the use of that stuff. As long as you know your cycle and know the changes in cm, you dont need all that fancy stuff. It made me realise how much money i was throwing down the drain now that i know how to read my cm and where abouts in my cycle i ovulate.

Thanks :) I hope so too...It would be great to get a surprise bfp soon. Good luck getting your iui out on tues.

Oh yeah possibly. I have been having a lot of cm lately and for a little while. To be honest at first I thought it was because I was ovulating. It has seemed to have replaced the witch. I'm not on anything either can could affect my cm.

Hi ladies :)

I haven't been on these forums for ages because well... lots of things happened with my life.
BUT...
I am here now, because I had a happy accident with my partner and it kicked in the "maybe I am pregnant" feeling again :kiss:

So... been testing like a mad woman for the past week or so, I think (not 100% sure because I haven't been keeping a diary) I might have had the big O on 28th of Oct, so I am 13 DPO now.
Been getting BFN with the strips but used a clearblue digital one today and it said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks!!!!
I am very confused with it because all the other ones have been white as snow, no matter how I have looked at them.
I will test again tomorrow with the strip but.... positive result is a positive result, RIGHT?! :cloud9:

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I will catch up on all the posts later today and update the front page with any new testing dates.

Afm - i'm 11dpo today. Nothing much to report other than loads of white creamy CM (way more than I've ever had before) but I have had a yeast infection so that probably explains it. Also my pelvic area aches today when I laugh, the kind of aching you get the day after having a good workout. Only thing I can think if to explain it is we were moving some furniture around yesterday so maybe I pulled something. AF is due Thursday so I'll be testing Friday morning if she is a no show!

Have a fab Monday everyone. Xx

Hi ladies :)

I haven't been on these forums for ages because well... lots of things happened with my life.
BUT...
I am here now, because I had a happy accident with my partner and it kicked in the "maybe I am pregnant" feeling again :kiss:

So... been testing like a mad woman for the past week or so, I think (not 100% sure because I haven't been keeping a diary) I might have had the big O on 28th of Oct, so I am 13 DPO now.
Been getting BFN with the strips but used a clearblue digital one today and it said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks!!!!
I am very confused with it because all the other ones have been white as snow, no matter how I have looked at them.
I will test again tomorrow with the strip but.... positive result is a positive result, RIGHT?! :cloud9:

I would say a positive result is a positive. I have read that it is very very rare to get a false positive.
Looks like a good sign yours though. Congratulations

I just walked into a shop to buy another test. Got such a dirty look from the woman behind the counter... Anyway I have one now. Got a cheap one. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->