November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

@rockinghorse...people are just nasty rude nowadays, I think they are just green with envy..:wacko: ditzsy...Good luck on testing, my fingers are crossed for you[-o<
afm, I'm still waiting for the :witch: to come, I passed the 26 day mark and don't have my usual pre af symptoms,no cramping, lower back pain, craving for chocolate or hot sauce,lol, im still in the game until I get benched...

@rockinghorse...people are just nasty rude nowadays, I think they are just green with envy..:wacko: ditzsy...Good luck on testing, my fingers are crossed for you[-o<
afm, I'm still waiting for the :witch: to come, I passed the 26 day mark and don't have my usual pre af symptoms,no cramping, lower back pain, craving for chocolate or hot sauce,lol, im still in the game until I get benched...

I am back now. Did a test can back invalid. That is just my luck hahaa.

Edit: yes I agree with you. Sorry I forgot to answer you.

Well, my temperature has gone back up, fingers crossed the SECOND dip was due to implantation, trying so hard to kep PMA up! :cry:

I've chickened out of calling my doctor. Thinking of waiting till next week that's if she hasn't shown up. Then calling them for an appointment.
Also my partner told me something yesterday and now it has really worried me if I do get a BFP.

Kantele congrats on what sounds like a bfn.

Rockinghorse I can't believe your test came back invalid. So frustrating. I hope everything is okay.

Miss when do you plan to test again? The second dip is always confusing, but at least you had another rise. I also had a second dip this morning, so I am right there with you. I just hope I get the temp rise that follows like you did.

I have changed my mind again. I am 10 days late I need to make an appointment. If it isn't pregnancy then it could be something else and would rather get any issues sorted out

So I have called them. Got an appointment at 9 tomorrow morning. Not with my usual doctor

Kantele congrats on what sounds like a bfn.

Rockinghorse I can't believe your test came back invalid. So frustrating. I hope everything is okay.

Miss when do you plan to test again? The second dip is always confusing, but at least you had another rise. I also had a second dip this morning, so I am right there with you. I just hope I get the temp rise that follows like you did.

IF I get another rise - it'll be tomorrow :D Just debating using 1 of my 2 FRER left or more IC's.... I do have CB digital but worried their sensitivity levels are way too high to be detected - IF I implanted yesterday!

You too have a second dip? I wonder if there are ANY successful charts out there who have had a second dip? :hugs: Fingers crossed for us both hun! :dust:

Sorry if I missed any posts. No time to catch up as this thread moves along quickly!

Someone had responded to my progesterone question asking which kind I take. I have both (cream and pills). I haven't taken either for 6+ months but am contemplating starting back up again.

I also just bought some Maca powder... has anyone tried it? I will use it for hubby, but not myself when TTC because it says not to use during pregnancy.

Can I join everyone? Will be starting testing on November 19th. If I can wait that long!

I'm feeling hopeful. I have read a topic on here full of charts and it is not uncommon to have 2 temperature dips and still get a :bfp:

I have a bit of hope left :D :dust:

I have changed my mind again. I am 10 days late I need to make an appointment. If it isn't pregnancy then it could be something else and would rather get any issues sorted out

Good luck, let us know how it goes :)

Miss how would you feel if that was twins implanting at different times?

Miss how would you feel if that was twins implanting at different times?

I think if it were - at least some HCG would be showing by now :cry: X
When are you testing? XX

P.s if you squint can you see anything on this one?

I found https://peestickparadise.com/files/Chart_of_BFPs.jpg and I am so tempted to use my CB digital tomorrow ....

Attachments

• 11dpo22.jpg
    11dpo22.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 18
Miss I can't see anything, but I know pictures are rarely representative of the real thing. I will decide tomorrow based on my temp If I will test then or wait until weds. The stark white test yesterday really depressed me. I expect af to likely start weds if my lp is the same this month as last. When are you expecting the witch to show?

Miss I can't see anything, but I know pictures are rarely representative of the real thing. I will decide tomorrow based on my temp If I will test then or wait until weds. The stark white test yesterday really depressed me. I expect af to likely start weds if my lp is the same this month as last. When are you expecting the witch to show?

She should be due Wednesday or Thursday, I thought Thursday but FF says CD29 is Thursday so I guess she's due Wednesday... :lol:
I'm away from home currently and have rationed my HPT's... I only brought a few IC's, 1 x CB digital and 1 x FRER... That link says the FRER are not that brilliant and that conception indicator CB digitals are sensitive up to 10miu, so I am going to test in the morning FMU with my digital... if it says not pregnant I am going to believe it.. No more testing this month! If my last dip was implantation (yesterday) it would be showing by tomorrow hormone wise!

Good luck for your test, fingers crossed both our temps go up again tomorrow and we can test together :D Xx

Do ya'll mind if i join? I am not sure when i ovulate because i never tracked it before, i know with my daughter it was right after my period ended and not sure with my son. I started my last period oct 30th and ended on nov 3rd....me and my husband dtd on the 7th, i been having a few twinges and stuff down there and wonder if i am a early ovulator? anyone else get pregnant right after period? My boobs also were kinda burning earlier and now my right one has a few pains...dont know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->