November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Welcome coolbabe and wmeeks! Glad to have you aboard.

WMeeks, CoolBabe, KaylasBaby - welcome and gl. this is all easier, or at least more fun when you're part of a big, friendly, supportive group. We're all glad to have you.

Miss - While I'm crossing everything for you, I'd like to point out that twins can cause you to have so much HcG in your system that it shorts out the hpt's and causes a false negative. It's called the hook-effect.

Ronnie - glad to hear the ugly :witch: has stayed away so far. FX

Rockinghorse - I agree, she may just be jealous. Or maybe she's having a really bad day and was upset that another customer came in? Whatever she's not even worth continuing to think about. I think we're all just as anxious as you to see your test results. :fairydust:

Bing - I can't get over how strong you are; I could never wait to test! I only don't test everyday bc I'm often half asleep and use the toilet completely before I remember that I wanted to test, lol.

Kantele - I feel like a bfp is a bfp and there are more false negatives than false positives. If it turns out correct, congrats; if not, you're not out till the :witch: shows up. GL

Olive - as long as the :witch: hasn't come you're still with us. I would take those as BFP's as I have heard that if you read an hpt at the time limit and see a bfp it commonly dries negative after the time limit and not to worry about that. GL anyways.

AFM I am anxiously awaiting 3pm tomorrow for my mirena to be removed and unless I start bleeding like crazy will be testing on the 15th for the last time this cycle.

Miss - While I'm crossing everything for you, I'd like to point out that twins can cause you to have so much HcG in your system that it shorts out the hpt's and causes a false negative. It's called the hook-effect.

AFM I am anxiously awaiting 3pm tomorrow for my mirena to be removed and unless I start bleeding like crazy will be testing on the 15th for the last time this cycle.

Thank you, I am well aware of the hook on effect. I had it at 9 weeks with my last baby. I had +'s at 8dpo with my previous twins with tests that were from AF due date so I am pretty sure the hook on effect isn't to blame as I've had :bfn: through out really, apart from those dodgy pink evap tests! :evil:

I didn't bleed much at all when mine came out, they advise you to take some paracetamol before hand (though I didn't know this until the speculum was in and they asked 'have you taken any paracetamol' of which I of course answered, 'Um, didn't think I was supposed to'.

I would say it is NOT painful, however to me - mildly uncomfortable.

Fingers crossed for you soon hun! X

Just a quickq post to subscribe. I have been reading these posts daily. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I may test again! BFN over here at the moment. Xx

I still don't see how evaps can show up before the time limit has expired. Did you have string on yours or did they have to dialate you and stick pliers in to get yours? They have to dig for mine and I have a very low pain tolerance so..

I still don't see how evaps can show up before the time limit has expired. Did you have string on yours or did they have to dialate you and stick pliers in to get yours? They have to dig for mine and I have a very low pain tolerance so..

Is it being done in hospital? I'd ask for some entinox (gas and air) and dose up on paracetamol before you go!
Mine I think was slightly out of place (though they said otherwise I don't believer them) and it had strings so the speculum went in, then put in some grabby things like scissors and just pulled gently...

Best of luck, did you say it's coming out tomorrow?

:hugs:

Yes it's coming out tomorrow at the ob's office I guess. I prefer that to the hospital anyways as my boys will have to come with me or else stay home alone. I have some leftover tramadol but if I take that I'll have to get a ride there and have my bf meet me there and then take me home.. I'm freaking out a little. I made the apt for mirena removal but they keep calling it my yearly and even said the doctor would talk about my ultrasound results at my apt for my yearly. I know he won't want to talk about the ultrasound, but I'm worried those snobby nurses intentionally put in yearly and didn't note that the whole reason I made the apt was for mirena removal. There is gonna be hell to pay if they try to reschedule my removal or tell me I never scheduled it.

Rocking...really hope you get some answers soon. Xx

Hello everyone and good luck

AFM AF has gone today so on the road to ovulation now!! Yippee!

Can you put me down for the 19th?
I doubt I'll wait that long but that is my day. Lol.

Just took a journey through some of the pages.

Rocking - What are you worried it might be? I hope all the best for you.

Kaylas - same day test, have you used opks this cycle?

Afm - this is my first cycle back after a loss and a break. Clomid and opks. Saw my first ever +opk. It was exciting. Hoping for some good news soon! Gl ladies!

Pinkee - sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back and GL

The old hag finally kicked in full force so I'm pretty excited about that. Like 20 more days until I ovulate. Supposed to ovulate December 1st, great way to kick off my favorite month if I do say so myself! :)

So I am thinking I am going to stop trying. It is slowly taking it's toll on me.my window is closing too. So it may be just to late.

I'm out, AF came with a vengeance today. I had a small pity party and am now looking forward to a BFP in December. FX for all you ladies still in!

So I am thinking I am going to stop trying. It is slowly taking it's toll on me.my window is closing too. So it may be just to late.

What do you mean by your window is closing?

Because of health reasons. I have kidney issues and pregnancy can actually help but only in a certain stage. Once I get to a certain stage it won't help but it will be dangerous for me and the baby. But right now I am in the early stages but there is a window for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

BabyShaw - welcome and GL

Olive - sorry the :witch: didn't listen. JandJ and I will be testing in December too. FX for us all.

Emilie - I'm so sorry to hear about all your problems. Don't give up yet; we're all rooting for you! :hugs:

JandJ - I think I might just be gearing up for the big O!!! I got a couple tiny gobs of EWCM just now! Gonna drink a ton of water and buy some progesterone cream to aid the uterine lining! With my mirena coming out tomorrow, the timing really couldn't be better!! We might find out together (or nearly so) that December is our month!!! FX FX FX!!!!!!!! :hapydance:

Yes it's coming out tomorrow at the ob's office I guess. I prefer that to the hospital anyways as my boys will have to come with me or else stay home alone. I have some leftover tramadol but if I take that I'll have to get a ride there and have my bf meet me there and then take me home.. I'm freaking out a little. I made the apt for mirena removal but they keep calling it my yearly and even said the doctor would talk about my ultrasound results at my apt for my yearly. I know he won't want to talk about the ultrasound, but I'm worried those snobby nurses intentionally put in yearly and didn't note that the whole reason I made the apt was for mirena removal. There is gonna be hell to pay if they try to reschedule my removal or tell me I never scheduled it.

Good luck for today.

I must be out. 12dpo and bfn galore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back