• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Couldn’t resist and did a digital at 1.5 hour hold and got a negative. Of course I’ve run out to buy a 2 pack now. How long do you need to hold for to mimic morning urine, 7 hours or so?! I couldn’t find ANY early test but bought an 8 pack of 25mui tests…. So hoping I can track progression. When it says 99% accurate from day of period is that 14dpo?

my cramping has calmed down. It got so bad I nearly had to take a painkiller. But now it’s barely noticeable. And no more blood….

Oh I maybe see a shadow line on both! but it’s a bit tricky with the background- maybe put it on a white or solid colour background? Sorry if I missed but how many DPO are you?

sorri dnt actually have a clue I just know I am due af at the weekend. We stopped doing OPK few months back. We only managed to conceive my son after my HSG dye test which unblocked my tubes, we fell the same month as HSG. I had another tests 2 weeks ago. We are praying it’s worked again.

Couldn’t resist and did a digital at 1.5 hour hold and got a negative. Of course I’ve run out to buy a 2 pack now. How long do you need to hold for to mimic morning urine, 7 hours or so?! I couldn’t find ANY early test but bought an 8 pack of 25mui tests…. So hoping I can track progression. When it says 99% accurate from day of period is that 14dpo?

my cramping has calmed down. It got so bad I nearly had to take a painkiller. But now it’s barely noticeable. And no more blood….

99% is from 14dpo love digis normally need more hcg :shrug: xx

Had some cramping and some more red blood. Took a 25mui test and BFN. Not going to waste a digi until the morning if I’m not in full flow. I am guessing I’m heading the chemical route.

88633703-A681-4677-B3FD-5359C155EDA7.jpeg

Oh no @swedengirl I really hope you are wrong and it's just a bad test/diluted pee. Bleeding can be normal as long as it's not full flow, I bled a lot in the beginning of my pregnancy. I'm praying that it is a sticky one after all

Oh no @swedengirl I really hope you are wrong and it's just a bad test/diluted pee. Bleeding can be normal as long as it's not full flow, I bled a lot in the beginning of my pregnancy. I'm praying that it is a sticky one after all

thanks Nima. It’s the intensity of the cramping that’s making me doubt and the faintness of the lines and progression… of course with the bleeding. I’m hoping tomorrow morning there’s some clear progression if the flow doesn’t start…

I do see lines on the second and third test.
@tdog i see a shadow on the frer but nothing on the other one. Hopegullybyoull have answer soon on where you are!

@Lucy3 yay hope you catch that golden egg!

@ehjmorris sorry I’m so bad with OPKs as my body gives near positives constantly and I’ve only caught a surge once!

AFM I’m in total mind blowing shock. After seeing the pink CM and a bit of spotting on Friday I was certain I was out- I even drank 2 glasses of wine as I’ve never bleed with a BFP. But this morning I got a definite BFP!!!!! I can’t believe it. We only had 1 OK shot this month as my ovulation was late and I burned out my OH too early in the EWCM game.

View attachment 1104278
Great line, congratulations!

My test today. I got a negative first response digital though which to me makes no sense. They can detect 6.6 and that’s really low levels meaning if I got a line like you see below, shouldn’t that digital be yes?

FBF0D0DC-932F-4EEC-B39C-1F6DB0868D0C.jpeg 1D701F08-D801-4959-BAA3-0D85D740A8A4.jpeg

I’m sorry for the BFN @swedengirl Those 25miu tests are not very sensitive for early on. Praying for some hope.

@Addiejoelle - I think you have to have a dark line for any digi to work. I think they are over 50miu. Great FRER though :)

How do you officially know you’re having a chemical? I’m cramping like crazy (like worst day of AF cramps) but when going to the bathroom there’s only blood when I wipe like every 15/20 minutes I’m checking. Sorry if TMI but here is a pic.

Im surprised how much this emotionally hurts as I think I know it’s over but occasionally grabbing on to hope. So when do you know to call it

1AA43907-1B8B-4BFC-BCF7-EDE5E3F8E883.jpeg

Bleeding in pregnancy can be scary but it doesn’t necessarily mean a m/c. How many weeks are you? Are your tests still positive? Getting lighter? When I had a chemical my tests went back and forth between positive and negative until they stayed negative. Then I got my period.

Bleeding in pregnancy can be scary but it doesn’t necessarily mean a m/c. How many weeks are you? Are your tests still positive? Getting lighter? When I had a chemical my tests went back and forth between positive and negative until they stayed negative. Then I got my period.

I’m 13dpo today. My tests have been faint but got an ok line this morning but they are VERY faint and VERY slow progression in comparison to my previous pregnancies. And I never bled with them

I’m 13dpo today. My tests have been faint but got an ok line this morning but they are VERY faint and VERY slow progression in comparison to my previous pregnancies. And I never bled with them
Have you gone for blood work?

I would call your doctor and ask what they could do to make sure things are ok. Put your mind at ease.

Thanks! I wish I could but they let things take natural course until 12 weeks here and wouldn’t see me for this. I guess the morning will give me a clearer idea- a stronger line or more flow to the bleeding…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"