November Testing Thread :)!

Thanks Praying4abb!!

I've decided I'm going to spoil myself with something special today just to somehow make me feel better or distract me from waiting!!!!

I'll be waiting with you!

Bellydreams, think of it this way: The only thing you know for sure right now is that you're not NOT-pregnant. So, maybe things will turn out good right? And, if this is a new thing for you, that's good news!

Thanks SeekingSol! I built myself up so much to expect either AF or a BFP that I didn't plan for plan C, neither of these!

This is my first cycle off the pill so I'm lost as to what is normal for me, but I'm 99% certain I ovulated CD22, so there is a chance but surely an early detection test would pick it up on CD37.

Like all you ladies I'm trying to muster up all the patience I have left, my job is sucking the rest of the patience from me at the moment combined with TWW I'm pretty much running on thin air!

Bellydreams, I think Plan C could be a good thing! I am in a similar boat to you. First cycle off birth control and dealing with huge amounts of stress from work this week. I also have no idea when I will start my period, so I'll just test at 14DPO.

Buuuut I think this first cycle was a bust because I had to have surgery (appendix removed) at 3DPO. So I've been pretty sad and emotional this week :(

Well ladies I think I'm out for this month. Everything was looking good but I just got some brown stringy CM on the toilet paper. This happened exactly 5 days before my period last month and got a BFN. I wish you all luck!

Sasha don't count yourself out just yet until AF comes in full force...FX

So 16DPO and still no sign of AF!

I have been driving myself crazy so decided to do my saliva/fern testing this morning thinking "I'll definitely see no ferns and I can be sure I'm not pregnant!"

Well there are ferns, more than transitional but not full peak! Ahhhh this is messing with my mind!

Thank you. But I just have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've been weepy on and off all night. :-( Cramps are getting stronger too. Don't know why I have these cramps when AF isn't even due for another 5 days.

Sasha your 12dpo could be implantation bleeding...keeping my fingers crossed for you.

My GF started to get the brownish CM just before her AF was due that you typically get at the end when your almost done and she was positive. FX have you tested yet??

Thank you. But I just have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've been weepy on and off all night. :-( Cramps are getting stronger too. Don't know why I have these cramps when AF isn't even due for another 5 days.

I am 6DPO and have been getting cramps for the last few days... Today they were stronger too, I am scared. :nope:

Hey lovely ladies!

I'm 13DPO over here and have just been feeling out. I may test tomorrow at 14DPO, but more than likely I'm going to wait it out and see if I miss the witch (which is due the 20th). I O'd early, so she could be here anytime between now and then. Maybe I will be surprised, but at this point I'm just expecting to move on to December.

Good luck to everyone who's testing soon!! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Well ladies AF has shown her ugly face again this month :(. Try again in two weeks!

Thanks Ladies! So far today I'm having mild cramps on and off and haven't had the brown stringy CM since last night. But that could change very quickly with in the next few hours. I won't lose all hope until AF shows up but it's difficult when you have a guy feeling that she's going to be visiting.

Sasha- Its is still early enough that you could be ok!! I am praying it is IB for you!!!

I tried to take a break yesterday from thinking about being pregnant (fail) and I was so itching to check BnB but I restrained LOL Also failed to wait and test this morning with a BFN. :cry: I am 14DPO today so I am guessing I am out. I had such high hopes for this month but I guess it is what it is. No symptoms (however I still have a cold) since about 11DPO...maybe slight crampy (AF type) for a couple seconds 2-3 times on 12DPO I believe but other than that nada. Im praying there is still hope but I just feel like Im out.

Good luck ladies, I look forward to reading all your BFP's in the next few days :happydance:

XOXO

Sasha- Its is still early enough that you could be ok!! I am praying it is IB for you!!!

I tried to take a break yesterday from thinking about being pregnant (fail) and I was so itching to check BnB but I restrained LOL Also failed to wait and test this morning with a BFN. :cry: I am 14DPO today so I am guessing I am out. I had such high hopes for this month but I guess it is what it is. No symptoms (however I still have a cold) since about 11DPO...maybe slight crampy (AF type) for a couple seconds 2-3 times on 12DPO I believe but other than that nada. Im praying there is still hope but I just feel like Im out.

Good luck ladies, I look forward to reading all your BFP's in the next few days :happydance:

XOXO

I know how you feel! I really thought this was it. I went all day with out the brown CM and when I went to the bathroom before I left work there it was! Only when I wipe though...its not coming out on my pantyliner. I think its way too late for implantation bleeding. Unless i implantated a few days ago and the bleeding took awhile to come through. But I highly doubt it! Weird thing is my bbs are still getting strange sensations and I never get boob changes...like ever! lol. So who knows...maybe my hormones are all out of wack! And the cramps are gone too! Last night I actually had to take a tylenol but today, nothing! :wacko: I hope your still in the running and if we arent then we can start a december testing thread :winkwink: GOOD LUCK!

XOXO

I know how you feel! I really thought this was it. I went all day with out the brown CM and when I went to the bathroom before I left work there it was! Only when I wipe though...its not coming out on my pantyliner. I think its way too late for implantation bleeding. Unless i implantated a few days ago and the bleeding took awhile to come through. But I highly doubt it! Weird thing is my bbs are still getting strange sensations and I never get boob changes...like ever! lol. So who knows...maybe my hormones are all out of wack! And the cramps are gone too! Last night I actually had to take a tylenol but today, nothing! :wacko: I hope your still in the running and if we arent then we can start a december testing thread :winkwink: GOOD LUCK!

Yes we will start a Dec thread! Girls gotta stick together!!
Update for me: Had a little brown tinged cm just now as well. My boobs are veiny and huge, and my aureolas are definitely darker but I havent paid attention to them in the previous cycle so Im unsure is this normal or not. I have AF type cramping going on right now so Im pretty sure in 99% out. Unless I implanted on 12DPO and its coming out now, which I highly doubt. Last month my period was 4 days late but I have brown cm those 4 days leading up to it, so I am assuming that is what this is! I will start charting on CD1 this month. Do you use a regular thermometer or a BBT specific one?

XOXO

Update for me: Had a little brown tinged cm just now as well. My boobs are veiny and huge, and my aureolas are definitely darker but I havent paid attention to them in the previous cycle so Im unsure is this normal or not. I have AF type cramping going on right now so Im pretty sure in 99% out. Unless I implanted on 12DPO and its coming out now, which I highly doubt. Last month my period was 4 days late but I have brown cm those 4 days leading up to it, so I am assuming that is what this is! I will start charting on CD1 this month. Do you use a regular thermometer or a BBT specific one?

I use a BBT thermometer and a regular one sometimes. Your boob changes sound promising! Maybe you implanted late?!? Sounds like we have similar symptoms a few days before AF shows up. I guess when the brown CM doesn't show up we will know in the future. :)

XOXO

I use a BBT thermometer and a regular one sometimes. Your boob changes sound promising! Maybe you implanted late?!? Sounds like we have similar symptoms a few days before AF shows up. I guess when the brown CM doesn't show up we will know in the future. :)

I have been reading stuff about what doctors say about implantion and many of them say that implantation can take a lot longer than what is stated. I also have read so many ladies say that they have had brown tinged cm through 8 weeks of pregnancy. My cm (beware tmi) is like EWCM tinged with brown...so weird! And now that I think about it, I spotted when my period was late...but right now im 3-4 days early..

I HATE THE WAITING GAME. My fingers are crossed for us both!!

XOXO

I have been reading stuff about what doctors say about implantion and many of them say that implantation can take a lot longer than what is stated. I also have read so many ladies say that they have had brown tinged cm through 8 weeks of pregnancy. My cm (beware tmi) is like EWCM tinged with brown...so weird! And now that I think about it, I spotted when my period was late...but right now im 3-4 days early..

I HATE THE WAITING GAME. My fingers are crossed for us both!!

Don't worry about the TMI. That's what we're here for! Lol! I've read that too. My brown CM is long, stringy and sticky almost like big long boogers. Gross, I know! This is what it looked like last month 5 days before AF. Hoping its just coincidence but not feeling very optimistic. I'll cross my fingers for us too!!!

have you checked your cervical position??

I've TRIED. Lol but not sure I'm touching the right thing. The dr told me I have a tilted cervix and its hard for her to find sometimes so I don't know what made me think I would be able to. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->