Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Well ladies another cycle for me, September isn’t my month for BFP, :witch: AF arrived this morning on the plus side I am getting back to a pretty regular cycle:thumbup: which is a positive after years of contraception.

Last pill 15th June
1st AF 23rd July = 35 cycle
2nd AF 25th Aug =33 cycle
3rd AF 24th Sep = 30 cycle

BUMBLEBEE - aww hun, i'm gutted for you, but as you said good news is that AF is on track. i dont think thi is my month either - i dont feel different enough!! if that makes sense?!! i have not had AF either but it feels like she is just around the corner

i will buy CBFM this cycle if no BFP

Hi Ladies
Really sorry about that bumble. Fingers crossed for next month.

JJBUMP & waitingno1 welcome. It was 33 days before I had first AF and I have had 3 which have all been 29-30 day cycle with ov 15-17th day so I am really lucky!!

I am same as you Lux I have had sore boobs, slight cramps and feel very tired. All signs of pregnany or AF is on the way though!!! What dates are you due between??
My AF due 29th-30th so just waiting to see what happens. Tempted to do a test Friday/Saturday

MME - i am due any day this week - so tempted to test weekend if no AF yet - should really wait until 34days are over as that has been my longest cycle, but that will be like Mon/Tues next week and i dont think i could wait that long!! plus i would rather do test when i am at home with OH

Thanks Luxoire and MME. I'm actually not sure when I'm due as Cerazette and the pill before that screwed with my periods big time. I think it should be around now, so I guess that maybe why I'm seeing brown blood. Today I don't feel pregnant and the cramps have increased so it must be my period coming back. In some ways I would be disappointed, but in other ways it would be a relief to actually see a period so I can at least stand a chance of getting pregnant! :)

jjbump - i know its hard sometimes especially when you just come off the pill and are trying to get regular - AF is always bitter sweet - because she means your not pregnant but on the other hand - it means ur periods arer getting back to normal!!

hang in there - i'm sure your BFP is not far away...a month seems like a long way for a cycle - i wish it were 2 weekly...lol

:) It's strange because the first time I got pregnant, I didn't really care and it happened within the first month coming off the pill. This time there is some urgency (my age and family history).

Evening ladies
Bit of a wierd day. Felt extra hungry and had sort of butterflies feeling. Decided to do a cheap ebay test and had the faintest line. I then did a digi and got my :bfp: it is showing 1-2 weeks which works out iam 3 weeks 2 days today.
Iam soooo happy I just dont know what to do with myself :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh mme!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you! Congratulations!!! How many dpo are you? x

I'm 10dpo. I just felt strange today which prompted me to test

As that's so great sweetie :)
I'm 10dpo tomorrow so might test now too! x

Ohh my God, MME. I told u, u wud be the 1st I just had a feeling. Wow such great news yippy. It's crazy I don't no u but feel so happy for u. We have gone through it all as a little clan ekkk. Typing on my fone so can't use any icons but MASSIVE YIPPY xxx

MMEEEEEEEE - i am absolutely ECSTATIC for you sweet pea...i am soo happy i dont know what to say/type!! congrats. i know this means so much to you. I am very happy you are the first to get your BFP too...just remember us in your prayers wont you!! that is amazing news!!

come get hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou sooo much :flower:
I am just so excited. I just dont know what to do with myself.
I am also scared that something may go wrong. Very mixed emotions at the moment.
I have booked myself into the doctors tomorrow. Hubby wanted to look at baby things on the net last night but I had to prise him away saying its too soon yet :haha:
:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you too Lux :)
I wish you all get your :bfp: soon too

aww common hun, dont think anything negative - just enjoy being and feeling preggers!!! that is soo wonderful..lol ur OH is KEEN, bless him
everything will be fine hun, just enjoy it...i can imagine, i dont quite know how i will react when my time comes either. it must be a wonderful feeling.xoxox

I feel really bloated like I cant hold my belly in. Its a bit strange. Also have sniffles and a banging headache.
Its going to be so hard keeping it from everyone for the time being. I just want to tell people now :haha:

MME - hahahahahaha i bet you just want to scream it out - well make sure you look after yourself properly and get loads of rest - no stressing or anything or jumping about in excitement...lol CALM DOWN (if that is possible)..yeah i know it'll be hard keeping it from ppl but we might tell our close family members first. will see how it goes i suppose...hahahaha that sounds funny about bloated tummy not being able to hold it in.
well it sounds like your joyu is overriding all the other symptoms!!

i guess you will be leaving TTC and on to pregnancy or first trimester or something soon...you will be missed! but keep checking and see how we get on!!

MME, i just cant stop checkin the thread now. Dont no what i am expecting to see but i am supper excited for you. I feel really giddy. :happydance:

I almost came in wrk today and said 1 of the girls got her BFP today. But then i realized :dohh: no1 wud no wat the hell i am on about & secondly i ppl have no idea i am try for a baby HA HA HA:blush:. Its as if its a friend who has told me she`s pregnant EKK, like Lux says enjoy feeling pregnant hun, its no wonder u want to tell any1. Hold in till 10-12weeks & plz upload a scan pic wont u.

R u moving treads now r u gonna wait here with us lot LOL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->