Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

hey ladies - still no AF for me yet..CD31 and the plan is still to test weekend if nothing shows up..

TINKS - aww hun, i am sorry to hear that - have you been to Doc? what did they say? maybe you should consider one of the fertilaid tablets that help bring on periods? stay strong and positive and do drop in once in a while, we miss you.xoxo

Ohh tinks Hun r the docs not able to do anything. Have u looked into herbal treatments?
Ekk keepin the faith Lux, cud we be in for 2 BFP.
I asked oh if I cud use ov kits but he said it wud b to clinical :-( thought I had o covered this month did it every other day supose it was only our 1st real month of trying xx

BUMBLEBEE - i had same convo with OH and a couple of months ago he told me it was too clinical, this time round when he asked, i said i dont even know when my fertile period was because i cant monitor it and have no other sypmtoms to check and i went into a strop - he agreed and said i can buy CBFM for next month if we dont get BFP this month...
thanks hun, i am hopin it is BFP, apart from my breasts that feel very heavy and full, i have no other noticeable symptoms so i dont FEEL pregant, but you never know!! will keep you ladies posted - i want to wait for as long as possible as i think i would handle AF better than i would a test BFN. but we are planning on moving this weekend, downsizing to a smaller place to try to save up for a deposit. i wam goingb to wait till sunday but OH says if i test on saturday morning we can know how much stress to put me under...

i will keep you ladies updated.

Tinks- everything that has been just said by the others.
Are the docs not willing to do anything? how long has it been now?

Lux - I will be thinking about you this weekend. Cant wait for your update.

Well I went to see the nurse yesterday. They didnt even test me. She told me shop bought tests are accurate enough. She gave me midwifes number so I will give her a call this afternoon.
It just seems too good to be true. I keep thinking the test was wrong somehow. Anyway I did order a couple of cheap ones off ebay which should come today/tomorrow just to reassure me.

Take care ladies :hugs:

MME - hahahah that is soo funny - we believe you are prgnant more thna you do! i guess its going to be surreal for the first few weeks when it happens.

yeah i'll keep you posted if AF does not show up first - i am getting a little hopeful as usually i get an assault of spots right about now (i.e. a few days to a week leading up to AF) but now my skin is clear - it may be a fluke but oh well...i keep running to the bathroom to check for blood, when i see nothing its a big sigh of relief!!!

i'm trying not to be too optimistic so the let down isnt too painful

make sure you send us scan pics.

Hopefully the rest of us are not far behind you.

I am going to make an appointment at the doctors next week - it has been 68 days now :cry:
My oh got me some Agnus Cactus on Saturday and have been taking it daily so fx!
Luxoire, thats great news - let us know how you get on!

Ooo so exciting MME - keep us updated - sending huge virtual hugs :hugs:

Thanks TINKS i will - still no AF for now...so i am growing a little more hopeful?!

Ohh gosh lux still no AF good sign keeping everything crossed for u. How many day x u on now, wen shud af be due

BUMBLEBEE - AF should be due tomorrow today is CD32..to be honest since i came off i have not had a regular cycle - they have varied btwn CD30 - CD34 so i guess this is a good sign..i want to test when i am home with OH so that is why was thinking wkend...so we can either celebrate together to i can be miserable at home and not have to be at work if it is BFN

Oooo fingers crossed Luxoire

Keep us updated - sending you lots of baby dust
x

Any news Lux, or u waiting till 2moz hun.
MME how's it goin, how many cycles did u have, was it 2 wow so amazing. I am still super excited for u both. I was lookin on mamas and papas website they have 50% off at the mo such lovely stuff.
Tinks hun I can't believe how strong ur bein. I heard that agnus cactus is very good women who haven't had a period in years have seen results within 2 months x keep strong & we r all here for u xx

Well aim annoyed with my cbfm it's just staying high. I am convinced I have ovulate my bbs are starting to hurt. I covered all the days with :sex: but I think me working nights I never had a good morning urine. I hope I have not lost my chance this month

hey ladies...i got my:bfp: whooo hooo. we have been movin houses so a little hectic. did a cheap ebay one and got a light positive yesterday but didnt get time to go buy a proper digi one for confirmation. anyway got it last night and did a clearblue digi this morning and got a PREGNANT 2-3weeks...which makes it about 4-5weeks by doctors calculations...im soo happy but also very tired...THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL UR HELP LOVE AND SUPPORT. goodluck to all of u.xoxoxox:b

OMG Lux wow massive congratulations wat brilliant news. Ohh gosh u 2 he he he how exciting. Can't believe the both of y got ur BFP this month whoppy. Xxxx
I need to give it my all thus time round LOL

BUMBLE...thx sweet pea...i cant wait for u to join us..its sooo amazin i still cant quite believe theres a life in me..

OMG LUX CONGRATS!!! Wow how amazing. You must be over the moon. So happy
for you. I keep saying the same to hubby that I can't believe a life is growing inside me :)

congratulations on ur bpf :thumbup: :happydance: wishing u a happy and health 9 months.

i have a quick question everybody how long after coming off cerazette did ur period come (not counting withdrawl bleed)????

im 34 days still no show??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->