Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Mrs O - welcome" sure you can join us - your AF came very quickly - that is good. where are you on your cycle? have you had any more symptoms?

Gem - tell me about it, the days seem to drag - before you know it, it would be O time for you though, so look fwd to that!! it is better than looking fwd to test time, that seems so far away sometimes.

MME - how r u? did you get a positive after your O pains?

UPDATE: i guess my 2WW just started, i am just like arrghhh another 14days to count down to!! we didnt really get to do much :sex: his weekend, i'm hoping it was enough though...oh well hopefully thje 2WW will go really quickly and i can do a test - staying hopefull

Thank you. I I was surprised that my AF came so soon after stopping my pill and am now hoping either for a BFP or for a regular cycle. Before the pill I had a 28 day cycle so if that is right then I should expect my AF on 28th28th 28th for the past 4/5 days I have felt full of cold and my breasts have been VERY painful and tender.
When can I test.... Is it best waiting until 28th or can I do it sooner?

Mrs O - that is the signs for coming off off the pill - they can be do like pregnancy symptoms that you think ur preganant - i thik we all had them. i even had really bad nausea and dizzy spells too - i think wait to test if you can, you are only about 10 days away from your AF -hopefully your cycles get back to a regualr 28day cycle pretty soon..or u get a BFP soon.xx

Thank you. I I was surprised that my AF came so soon after stopping my pill and am now hoping either for a BFP or for a regular cycle. Before the pill I had a 28 day cycle so if that is right then I should expect my AF on 28th28th 28th for the past 4/5 days I have felt full of cold and my breasts have been VERY painful and tender.
When can I test.... Is it best waiting until 28th or can I do it sooner?

I would wait to test until you think your af should be due. I had the same symptoms after coming off the pill first month really sore bbs and feeling sick. :dust: to everyone hoping for our :bfp:

I am still waiting for my cbfm to start asking me to test

Gem - good luck!!

thanks and lots of baby dust to you too!! xoxo

Hi Ladies
Yes I got a slightly darker positive when I had the pains. I did mean to test the following day but was too busy and forgot. Well we managed :sex: at least once a day from Wednesday till yesterday so fx that should have done the trick.
I have decided I will test on 28th which will be 14 dpo. Should be a nice positive by then if its meant to be. I should wait till 1st Oct but its going to kill me so decided a couple of days earlier. Lux how many dpo do you think you are?? Do you have a test date in mind?
GL everyone :)

Hi Thanks for the replies. Im not sure whether the symptoms I am having are linked to the pill or are something else. I initially had symptoms when I stopped the pill but these stopped and I have not had them for approximately 3 weeks!

can I also ask....

has anyone had implantation bleeding and what did it look like? I had a VERY small amount of spotting today but only when i wiped and just wondered if anyone had had the same? x

Hi Mme - according to fertility forcast app thing - i am due to AF on 29/9 so i will be testing on the saturday if i dont get AF by then i guess - to be honest i dont even know when i O'd

i think it was CD13, 14, 15 but app things says it was weekend just gone - in which case AF is due earlier so - i guess i am expecting it 25/9 - 29/9 and will test on the 30/9/12 if its not here yet

fingers crossed for you hun...xoxoxoxox

I have to wait until October to test :dohh: I ovulate at the end of September according to app just waiting for cbfm to give me the :thumbup:

Yes and no! I did on CD8 but realised I was taking it with FMU so it was probably wrong. Took one about 11am on the 12th and it was near enough positive. They have been negative ever since. So I don't know if I O'd or not tbh. 3dpo today though and my cramps are starting to wear off but I still have backache and a cold and EWCM started today.

Suffolk - if you got EWCM today then i would sy make sure you do the deed as much as poss over the next few days - unlike temp and opks you can rely on CM a bit more..esp if you combine it with all the other methods

it sfrustrating not knowing whether / when you O'ed or not!

good luck ladies!..xoxox

Thanks Lux, I will try my best!
My cat is super affectionate today, I'm hoping that's a good sign as he's normally really moody lol. He's be kneading me and sitting on me all morning!

Well I got a high on my cbfm this morning so :sex: for the next week. Well dh is up for it. He keeps asking me if the monitor wants me to test he seems very interested. He takes his vits every morning without being told. So I have fx for this month.

oh wow Gem - good luck and all the best for this month - as DH is up for it, it makes it a little easier.

FX at least one of us will get BFP this month - it seems you are about a week behind myself and MME, so hopefully soon

Hey ladies, quick question, the first month you came off cerazette did you feel sick? If so, did you feel sick through your second cycle too? x

Hey ladies, quick question, the first month you came off cerazette did you feel sick? If so, did you feel sick through your second cycle too? x

YUP this happened to me - it was soo bad i had to get off the tube to work and take a seat for fresh air for a while....i thought i was pregnant - but nope i wasn't - it was just good ol' hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->