Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

I will definatly keep posting on this thread. Us ladies have gone through this together and I cant wait for you all to get your :bfp:
The plan is to wait until after the 1st scan but will see how it goes. I suppose it depends on morning sickness, if I start to show etc...
Yes I will enjoy every minute. Just going to have a quick look on diets during pregnancy (not the loosing weight kinda diet)
I go shopping tonight so I want to make sure I get lots of good healthy food in the house :)

I will definatly keep posting on this thread. Us ladies have gone through this together and I cant wait for you all to get your :bfp:
The plan is to wait until after the 1st scan but will see how it goes. I suppose it depends on morning sickness, if I start to show etc...
Yes I will enjoy every minute. Just going to have a quick look on diets during pregnancy (not the loosing weight kinda diet)
I go shopping tonight so I want to make sure I get lots of good healthy food in the house :)

EKKK :hugs: :friends: :hugs: EKK xx

MME, i just cant stop checkin the thread now. Dont no what i am expecting to see but i am supper excited for you. I feel really giddy. :happydance:

I almost came in wrk today and said 1 of the girls got her BFP today. But then i realized :dohh: no1 wud no wat the hell i am on about & secondly i ppl have no idea i am try for a baby HA HA HA:blush:. Its as if its a friend who has told me she`s pregnant EKK, like Lux says enjoy feeling pregnant hun, its no wonder u want to tell any1. Hold in till 10-12weeks & plz upload a scan pic wont u.

R u moving treads now r u gonna wait here with us lot LOL xxx

hahah talk about almost letting the cat outta the bag!! glad you didnt let it slip. no one at work know we are trying either so i have to keep my excited contained - hvae told me OH though and he was just as exicted and said hopefully all us ladies who have stuck together will get our BFPs soon too

Got a BFN this morning. I know im testing early at 10dpo but its still upsetting never the less.

aww that's so sweet MME
thanks keep us posted on how u get on hun

just keep checking on here you will see how we are getting on. I am on CD29 today so another 4 days to test.
but like i said i dont FEEL pregnant, so not holding my breath this month.

what day would you have been MME?

MME, i just cant stop checkin the thread now. Dont no what i am expecting to see but i am supper excited for you. I feel really giddy. :happydance:

I almost came in wrk today and said 1 of the girls got her BFP today. But then i realized :dohh: no1 wud no wat the hell i am on about & secondly i ppl have no idea i am try for a baby HA HA HA:blush:. Its as if its a friend who has told me she`s pregnant EKK, like Lux says enjoy feeling pregnant hun, its no wonder u want to tell any1. Hold in till 10-12weeks & plz upload a scan pic wont u.

R u moving treads now r u gonna wait here with us lot LOL xxx

hahah talk about almost letting the cat outta the bag!! glad you didnt let it slip. no one at work know we are trying either so i have to keep my excited contained - hvae told me OH though and he was just as exicted and said hopefully all us ladies who have stuck together will get our BFPs soon too

Ahhh thats sweet of him. An hour or so after I found out my hubby said to me "are you going to tell your ladies on your baby forum" :haha:
I am sat at work now and just want to tell everyone lol. Parents first though in another 8 weeks time....if I thought the 2ww wait was bad then the wait to tell the parents is going to be a killer.

:dust::dust: TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES

Got a BFN this morning. I know im testing early at 10dpo but its still upsetting never the less.

awww sweet - hang in there and try again in another few days (maybe 4 as it will be 2ww then) if AF still doesnt show - atleast that will be 14dpo

i know its upsetting...i have had 1 BFN on a test a couple of months ago when symptoms were really bad!! and that was distressing. AF came the next day.

in a way its easier to see AF than get a BFN - you need a :hugs:

MME - hahahaha - hopefully you will keep the excitement contained before telling parents - unless u see them often and cant hide the morning sickness and all the other symptoms....lol - in which case if they are pretty supportive it wont be that bad!!

Healthy eating sounds great - bought a book on pregnancy off my Kindle - its my present to my self in anticiaption of BFP i will start reading it once i get my BFP...lol

Evening ladies
Bit of a wierd day. Felt extra hungry and had sort of butterflies feeling. Decided to do a cheap ebay test and had the faintest line. I then did a digi and got my :bfp: it is showing 1-2 weeks which works out iam 3 weeks 2 days today.
Iam soooo happy I just dont know what to do with myself :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats sorry not been on for a few days been working. Let hope the rest of us get a :bfp: soon. Keep us posted

Lux - CD 25 today for me. I am going to look at some books on ebay and order one. Even though I had a digital positive it somehow seems too good to be true. Digital tests cant be wrong can they??
I cant wait to tell my parents. My mother thinks she will never have grandchildren as we never said we were bothered about having children so she will be soooo happy!!

Suffolk - Sorry about that. As Lux says it may still be too early. My cheap test only had a faint line that you could see under the light. It was the digital test that showed up.

MME- ohh ok, it seems a pretty short/regular cycle then - cos i'm CD29 and dont feel preggers - if anything i feel more AF than preggers!!

No unless the test is faulty, i think the digital tests are pretty reliable - dont they say somehting like 99.9% accurate.

i cant wait to test...who knows?!!! i think your BFP is giving us hope

MME- ohh ok, it seems a pretty short/regular cycle then - cos i'm CD29 and dont feel preggers - if anything i feel more AF than preggers!!

No unless the test is faulty, i think the digital tests are pretty reliable - dont they say somehting like 99.9% accurate.

i cant wait to test...who knows?!!! i think your BFP is giving us hope

Lux - CD 25 today for me. I am going to look at some books on ebay and order one. Even though I had a digital positive it somehow seems too good to be true. Digital tests cant be wrong can they??
I cant wait to tell my parents. My mother thinks she will never have grandchildren as we never said we were bothered about having children so she will be soooo happy!!

Suffolk - Sorry about that. As Lux says it may still be too early. My cheap test only had a faint line that you could see under the light. It was the digital test that showed up.

I`d have to agree with Lux,:thumbup: dont think Digi 1 can give false BFP especial the early ones that tell u how many weeks. U said u had a docs appointment that will triply back up ur BFP. :baby:
I told my OH too as soon as i read MME msg HE HE HE:kiss:. He too said arhh thats great news will u tell ur Bump/Baby friends when u find out, bless. He thinks its really good that us ladies can have something like this to talk together.
Ohh girls i am so hoping we all get our BFP soon, want to try & get through all of this together each step of the way.

Suf: dont feel to down yet hun its only 10dpo, still to early for some test to pick up BFP there's still hope. If not keen the faith u`ll only be coming in to ur 2nd cylce most women get their BFP within 6 Months :flower:

BUMBLE - yeah in a way having other women to talk to about these things means we are not pestering them witht he nitty gritty - it'd probs drive them mad...lol

yeah my OH has not ven asked if i will tell u ladies, as i think its a given that i would - we started the journey together and i would like us all to complete it together and go through it together

here's to hoping we are all lucky with the next cycle

I am still waiting formy cbfm to hit peak. I have had highs now for 6 days . But I think I have it covered just in case I don't get a peak for some reason. I am on cd 15 of a 32 -34 day cycle don't know what it will be this month. It was 32 days before cerazette but took 34 days to get af after stopping.

Just a waiting game now and hopefully we will get more bfp

Only just seen this as not been on for a few days but......

OMG - MME i am sooooooo happy for you and your OH!!!:happydance:

I just dont know what to say apart from HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that :hugs:
Wishing you all lots of luck

SUFFOLK - ohh dear!! i dont think you should test anymore for a few days hun unless your AF doesnt come - dont go upsetting yourself anymore than you have to - i know MME's news made us all want to test - me too...but i have had to restrain myself to hold out until weekend - apart formt he fact that i dont FEEL pregnant, i just dont want the disappointment

MME - thanks sweet.

TINKS - where have you been hun? how are you?

Hi Ladies
Not been on for a while as i think having no AF STILL is getting me a bit down now :cry:
Feel quite sad but trying not to let it worry me as i know worrying will just make it worse.

Guess i am just feeling sorry for myself at the mo really but your great news MME cheered me up - so excited to see your first scan pic! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->