Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Gem, i dont know how many dpo i am, i think im 4 days but not 100% sure

Lux, ah right I see. I hoped this was pregnany related but deep down i know its probably not and its just the pill messing me up still.

Hey ladies, quick question, the first month you came off cerazette did you feel sick? If so, did you feel sick through your second cycle too? x

Yep, same as Lux i felt really sick & too thought i was defo pregnant but :nope: Cerazette really does mad things to our little bodies. We have been the lucky ones getting AF back so soon

Hey bumble. Yeah we are indeed very lucky. Did you feel sick for a good few months after or just the first month after stopping the pill? x

Well am only coming into my 3rd cycle. I havent felt to sick this time round. Am about a week away from AF my boobs r normally really hard and saw by now but it doesn't seem to b as bad yet unless am getting use to the feeling lol

Well am only coming into my 3rd cycle. I havent felt to sick this time round. Am about a week away from AF my boobs r normally really hard and saw by now but it doesn't seem to b as bad yet unless am getting use to the feeling lol

hahahah tell me about it - my boobs arent too bad this month - i had a period of a little sensitivity but it was nothing comapred to the first two months!!!

hopefully you get BFP this month and AF doesnt show up BUMBLEBEE..fx for you.xoxox

hahahah tell me about it - my boobs arent too bad this month - i had a period of a little sensitivity but it was nothing comapred to the first two months!!!

hopefully you get BFP this month and AF doesnt show up BUMBLEBEE..fx for you.xoxox

Yeh am so hoping i get BFP this month Lux, cud really do with abit of good news.
My granddad passed away early hours Saturday morning lucky we all made it in time to be with him. I am truly heartbroken, he was the best granddad ever & we where very close.
Think its likely that his funeral will be between 28th-beginning of October. It wud mean so much to me, knowing that his unborn great grandchild was at his funeral. I am just devastated that i wont have any pictures of them together. If only he could of lived a few month months, he wasn't even old nor was he ill.
AF is due 24th - 27th so will test on 28th if no show. I really dont feel pregnant nor do i feel like AF is on her way. Mayb i am feeling a little stressed out with everything that's just happened.

BUMBLEBEE - i am really sorry to hear about ur grandad - hopefully you have lots of pics of him that you can still show ur little one when they make an appearance! i am also sure u have lots of memories and stories to go with the pictures - hold on to the good times you had together - by the sounds of it, there were lots of those.

i know its frustrating when u dont know whether its BFP or AF i feel that way too at the moment - i ave been sooo tired the last few days its unbelievable - was meant to go to church today but i think i am just gonna get home to bed...O would have been last week so its too early to be getting any pregnancy symptoms. i think i have a slightly longer cycle than you as my AF is due 25-29 so i will test 30th if no show.

Well feeling rubbish today. Tired and headache I am cd 10 so just think it is the horrible weather and the thought of 3 night shifts starting tonight

Hi,
My AF is due anyday 23-27th but no symptoms of AF on the other hand I have no pregnancy symptoms. I am finding it very hard not to test but determined not to until the morning of 27th, that's my granddads funeral. X

Hi

Well I stopped cerazette nearly 4 weeks ago now. I have had stinging sensation in my nipples I have never had that before. Today my boobs became sore I still feel weird in my abdo. But holding off testing. I read on the cerazette manufacturer website that you should ovulate within 7 days of stopping the pill. So that would mean I would have ovulated over 2 weeks ago. I will give my body some more time and test I think. I can't believe I can get my :bfp: with first 4 weeks. But we have covered pretty much everyday :sex:

Hope everyone is ok today

hiya gem and ladies. do u mind if i join.
i took my last tablet carazette on 27th august and have been bd very very regular since.
i was intrested u said that u read on the carazette website that you should ovulatte within 7days of taking the pill? i have reasearch this but i carnt find it.
i had a withdrawal bleed 6 days after stopping the pill that lasted about 3-4 days very light and then 12 days i started using clearblue ovulation tests and still doing them now but not yet had a possitive (smily face) ive had all diffrent symptoms that could b pregnacy but could b ovulation symptoms or af, but as far as im aware i havnt ovulated or had af yet...
now im excited after reading what u wrote and maybe i ovulated before i started the kit??
may i also add i had less than an hour of a light bleed on the 12th of september and im thinking that could have been an implantation bleed??
i shouldnt get excited i know but i carnt help it.
wishing u all a BFP!!

Hi

Well I stopped cerazette nearly 4 weeks ago now. I have had stinging sensation in my nipples I have never had that before. Today my boobs became sore I still feel weird in my abdo. But holding off testing. I read on the cerazette manufacturer website that you should ovulate within 7 days of stopping the pill. So that would mean I would have ovulated over 2 weeks ago. I will give my body some more time and test I think. I can't believe I can get my :bfp: with first 4 weeks. But we have covered pretty much everyday :sex:

Hope everyone is ok today

hiya gem and ladies. do u mind if i join.
i took my last tablet carazette on 27th august and have been bd very very regular since.
i was intrested u said that u read on the carazette website that you should ovulatte within 7days of taking the pill? i have reasearch this but i carnt find it.
i had a withdrawal bleed 6 days after stopping the pill that lasted about 3-4 days very light and then 12 days i started using clearblue ovulation tests and still doing them now but not yet had a possitive (smily face) ive had all diffrent symptoms that could b pregnacy but could b ovulation symptoms or af, but as far as im aware i havnt ovulated or had af yet...
now im excited after reading what u wrote and maybe i ovulated before i started the kit??
may i also add i had less than an hour of a light bleed on the 12th of september and im thinking that could have been an implantation bleed??
i shouldnt get excited i know but i carnt help it.
wishing u all a BFP!!

Hi here is it the link. The mean is 17.2 days but this is the study information

https://www.cerazette.co.uk/118/Inhibition-of-ovulation

hope this helps

that sounds promising then gem. have just done a google search and heard some good storys about coming off cerazette, most saying they never had a period and fell straight away.. well im keeping hopeful but not out of reality.
good luck to urself :)

that sounds promising then gem. have just done a google search and heard some good storys about coming off cerazette, most saying they never had a period and fell straight away.. well im keeping hopeful but not out of reality.
good luck to urself :)

Good luck. I am using the cbfm which I have had since last year but took a break ttc. Imam hoping for a bfp this month I think I have covered everything .

But will wait and see

Hi ladies,

I'm so glad there is a thread about Cerazette (sorry, I started another earlier today!). I was wondering if you guys could let me know what some of the abbreviations mean please such as:

BFP
OPK
AF

I looked for a sticky thread with typical questions like these but didn't find one. :)

Cheers m'dears.

J

Big fat positive
Ovulation prediction kit
AF means 'aunt flow', as in your period

:) x

JJBUMP & waitingno1. - welcome on board ladies - i had my first period 25 days after stopping cerazette and although i have had 3 cycles - they have differed in length and bleed time too...so really hard to catch O date

AF is meant to come this week - i wish it is BFP for us this month ladies...

I feel really moody and crappy today - almost burst into tears about an hour ago!! oh dear!!
not sure if the moodiness is AF or early pregnancy...maybe AF!!
how are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"