Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Ok ladies as ur both pro baby making machines lol how do u use the opk. I have got 16 off eBay.
Wen sud I start testin & wen sud I b havin sex. As u both already no my oh is so laid bk, so there is no way we will b havin sex every day.
opk if u see a faint line does that mean o is on its way I no? Wen u get a strong line have u missed o? Sorry for al the questions am speechless but over the moon for u both can't believe it wat 2 cycles in n u got ur bfp. Fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky for me

Na she still hasn't visited yet, 2 days late now. Bfn too. She'll be here soon, I can feel it!

Ok ladies as ur both pro baby making machines lol how do u use the opk. I have got 16 off eBay.
Wen sud I start testin & wen sud I b havin sex. As u both already no my oh is so laid bk, so there is no way we will b havin sex every day.
opk if u see a faint line does that mean o is on its way I no? Wen u get a strong line have u missed o? Sorry for al the questions am speechless but over the moon for u both can't believe it wat 2 cycles in n u got ur bfp. Fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky for me

lol BUMBLE wouldnt exactly say baby makin machines..lol..not really an expert on opk as i never understood it even my tempin was all over d place
i relied more on EWCM..plus a bit of opk.if u remember i didnt even kno wen i o'd as i dont get o pains. i basically started opk 9days before my app told me i would o...wjen i got e i bd on that day and every other day for 9days. got 2days of positive opk my third and fourth day testin but just carried on bding. i made sure we bd on the day i saw ewcm tho as it means ur def fertile that day...does dat help sweet?xxx

OMG Lux - that is amazing - HUGE congrats to you and your oh
x

Thanks Lux, I have to b honest we haven't really given it our all. Last month was the 1st month oh felt ok about doin the deed lol. We managed sex leave it 2 days sex but think it really needs to be every other day especially coz I have no idea when o is. So can't wait to see scan pics girls xxx massive group hug.
How's things tinks any news or updates from docs.
Suf they say things comes in 3s there's hope yet hun keep the faith sweet. Was this ur 1st cycle?

Tinks...thz hun..will keep u posted...my most annoyin symptom is indigestion/cinstipation/bloatiness...not comfy at all...and i keep getting these sharp pains...apparently these r all normal and just the begining...ohhhhhhh deaarrrr

Bumble....yeah i think everyother day on ur fertile period is safe..and especially when u see ewcm...fingers crossed to u all ladies...hugs.xx

Waiting - 33rd day for me so I would say any day now fingers crossed :)

Bumble - I was getting positive for 2-3 days. I knew that my ov was 15-17 day so started bd from day 7 and made sure we did it every day.

Lux - Yes I am bloated too. I also keep getting sharp pains or aching pains and my boobs feel so heavy!! Have you worked out your due date yet?? Mine is 8th June. I imagine yours is very near mine :)

MME- i get sharp pains around my lower belly..but apparently its normal..so oh well. my hoobs are super heavy too..i think mine is June 6th

Wow only 2 days apart...I cant believe it!!
We were only days apart from coming off cerazette and now we are only days apart from out due date :)

Wow only 2 days apart...I cant believe it!!
We were only days apart from coming off cerazette and now we are only days apart from out due date :)

Indeed, isnt that exciting!

wow ladies :happydance:i really am over the moon for both of you.

I so hope am not to far behind.

MME i know you BD every day from the 7th up until 17th was it, & O was 15-16?

Lux am i right in thinking you BD every other day around O, when did u start, i no u where not to sure on ur O as ur opk only showed a slight positive one day.

Suf, any new sweet. Was this ur 1st period since stopping the pill?

BUMBLE - ok so i noticed EWCM on sunday 9/9..and i Bd then and every other day after that.

had a slight positive opk on Monday and a stronger one on Tues..so we BD'd on Sun, Tues, thurs and sunday

O forecase said i was due to O on saturday 15/9..i think i did earlier but not sure, Pregnancy test said i was 2-3weeks gone - so that meant the weekend before?!

i would say bd every other day 7days before the forecast and about another 3-4days after the forecast to be sure that is about 10days and then be sure to do it when u notice EWCM

hopefully it'll be ur turn soon sweet.xoxox

Bumble - Yes I ov 15-16th Sep and we bd up till 18th. I too hope you are not far behind :)

Bumble, nothing yet. This should be my second period since stopping the pill x

Suf my 2nd Af didn't show until 34days after. Before the pill I was bang on 28days? I am guessing my cycle is roughly 30-33 days, wrkin out ovulation is driving me crazy lol. Xx

Still nothing for me - 73 days now :cry:
My weight wont be helping but i am trying to lose it!

I just wish something would happen - I am at the doctors this week so hopefully they can give me some answers??

for all those trying for :bfp: good luck and lots of baby dust and to Lux and MME - hope your both feeling ok :flower:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->