Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Still nothing for me - 73 days now :cry:
My weight wont be helping but i am trying to lose it!

I just wish something would happen - I am at the doctors this week so hopefully they can give me some answers??

for all those trying for :bfp: good luck and lots of baby dust and to Lux and MME - hope your both feeling ok :flower:
x

tinks- is that 73 days since u stopedvtaking cerazette with no period?? x

Tinks - ohh darling - i do hope the doctors say something - even if you go on some kind of diet?! for a month, see if that helps?i'm not exactly the slimest either 5ft3 and a size 16...and over the last few weeks i have been feeling mmore like a size 18...i dare not get on the scales, i might break them

i am still batling indigestion, heartburn, constipation and fatigue...those are my worst symptoms just now

i need to make an appointment to see my gp

Yes Tinks I agree with Lux. Really hoping the GP can suggest something for you.

Lux - thats quite a feww symptoms already there. Today I feel totally fine. Boobs not as heavy/sore, pains are hardly there anymore. I just feel bloated. I dont really feel pregnant at the min.

MME - yeah, i have not had any of the dizziness or nausea or any other symptom just yet...my boobs are heavy, i am actually thinking of going bra shopping soon - the heartburn does not seem so bad today, i had had fibre cereal to help wiht the consitpation (TMI sorry!)

Still nothing for me - 73 days now :cry:
My weight wont be helping but i am trying to lose it!

I just wish something would happen - I am at the doctors this week so hopefully they can give me some answers??

for all those trying for :bfp: good luck and lots of baby dust and to Lux and MME - hope your both feeling ok :flower:
x

tinks- is that 73 days since u stopedvtaking cerazette with no period?? x

I had a bleed (well dark brown and quite light) period for 5 days 15 days after coming off Cerazette and now 74 days since then.
I am 5"10 and a size 20-22 - hubby went out and got me lots of nice fruit and salad stuff so i have been eating healthier - only started being better from yesterday. Never wanted to see AF so badly :cry:

tinks- i hope u get af soon. im the same never hoped af would come so bad. i also have a weight issue. im about 5'1 and size 14 although that dont sound a lot my bmi is about 35 which accourding to the doctor is obese and every time i go the doctors (very rare once a year or wen absulutly neccasary) they blame everything on my weight. there are many larger ladies that concieve ect and many regular sized ladies who also have fatility problems so why always blame it on weight.
that said wish u luck in getting ur af and bfp soon

Tinks, hun u am with the other girls here's hoping docs r able to offer help. Backin u all the way with ur new diet, 5ft 10 wow ur a whole ft taller than me lol. Am a titch 4ft 11.
Wait ur rite though hun many ladies all different shapes & size conceive. How long have u been waitin.

Tinks, since coming off my pill 50 days ago I haven't had a period apart from the withdrawl bleed. I am a size 8-10, weighing 9stone. Don't give yourself a hard time about your weight, as waiting no.1 said if doctors can blame weight they will! I honestly think you will get your AF soon, as I hope I do too! Lol! I have never wanted my af so bad, just to get my body back! I never had this problem with no.1, she was conceived in our first month!!!! Argh!!!!

Thanks Ladies - I have been taking agnus cactus for 10 days now so hopefully that could help? I will let you know what the doc says.
x

Hey ladies, please can I ask how many days your cycles were when u came off cerazette? My first cycle was 27 days and now I'm on day 33 of my second cycle with no signs of AF and been having BFN's. Confused! Thanks x

Hey ladies, please can I ask how many days your cycles were when u came off cerazette? My first cycle was 27 days and now I'm on day 33 of my second cycle with no signs of AF and been having BFN's. Confused! Thanks x

Hi. I had my first AF since cerazette 32 days after taking my last pill and the next AF 25 days after that. I hope yours comes soon x

Hey hun,
I stopped cez 16th June my first AF was 23rd July- 35 days no break through bleed prior to this?
2nd 25th Aug-33 day
3rd 24th Sep-30 day
Keep in there hun, does af feel like its on her way or anything. My last cycle 3rd one I felt no symptoms & bam there it was 2days earlier than expected. Mother nature ay grr x

Morning
I waited 33 days for first AF. After that I had a 30 day cycle then a 29 day cycle.

Its so frustrating, I thought that I would have a pretty good 28 day cycle considering my first month off the pill was a 27 day cycle. How wrong was I! I wouldnt even mind if I was late due to a bfp but im not lol x

aww sorry suffolk, dont worry it is around the corner...my foirst month off cerazette AF came in 25days and then after that it was 34, 30

uw hun...i fee; betterr today...although i have put an an obscene amount of weight - 99% of my size 16 clothes are tight..my boobs are about bursting out of my bras..lol - i need to go shopping or figure out some kind of 'safe' exercise to lose weight - because apparently i am going to eat more

My first af came 34 days after stopping cerazette currently on cd23 and awaiting to see what happens. Hope af come soon or you get a bfp

Cheers all :) my bbt just came! Had to try it out (obviously) and by body temp is 37.45 degrees :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->