Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Suffolk - what does that mean? that O is around the corner or that AF is upon you? sorry i didnt really get the bbt thing..

High temp is normally a good sign of pregnancy after ovulation. I got a bfn this morning. Cd34 today. xx

Suffolk - ohh hun, hang in there, i am sure it is not far!!

BUMBLE, GEM, TINKS, MME - how are you all ladies?

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in! I got married 3 weeks ago and took my last cerazette almost a week ago now. how long did it take for you to get your first period coming off it? no sign at the moment and also luckily no nasty side effects (yet!!) xx

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in! I got married 3 weeks ago and took my last cerazette almost a week ago now. how long did it take for you to get your first period coming off it? no sign at the moment and also luckily no nasty side effects (yet!!) xx

Hey :) took me 27 days to have my first bleed and my second bleed has just arrived at 34 days x

38 days since i stopped cerazette still no af :wacko: still havnt ovulated as i been doing clear blue ovulation kit every day so AT LEAST 2-3 weeks minimum till i get af if not oving. also had every single symtoms wen coming off it. no so bad now but was very difficult to get use to.

good luck hope u get ur bfp soon

Hi Ladies

Mrs-H - My first AF was 33 days after stopping cerazette. Then 30 days then 29 then my :bfp:

Lux - how you getting on? I just feel bloated all the time. Other than that no realy change. Boobs sore now and again but not constant like last week.
Just cant wait for my first midwife appointment now. The days seem to drag by worse that then 2ww !!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Suffolk - ohh hun, hang in there, i am sure it is not far!!

BUMBLE, GEM, TINKS, MME - how are you all ladies?

HI

I am good thank, i tested a little early and got a BFN but i think i am only 7dpo so way to early. I am keeping myself busy with studying for my masters degree at the moment so hopefully will take my mind of everything. MY CBFM did not pick up an ovulation which is a little annoying but i think because i would nights my urine was not concentrated for when i tested. i used a OPK which was positive last week. My BBS are sore but not as bad as they normally are.

MY dh said this morning go buy another CBFM becausee he thinks mine is not working. I said do you know how much they cost and said he doesn't care. he knows the pushchair he wants the new STokke one. I guess i best get some extra shifts in :wacko:

How are you?

Afternoon Ladies,
Well its cd12 for me and still no sight of O, no ewcm nor a positive or even faint line on OKP.
For those ladies who have used OKP. What CD did u get ur faint lines & when did it final turn positive, ohh & what length cycle r u.

i am cd26 today and pos opk cd19 20. Don't have any symptoms did normally get sore bbs which I did post ovulation but the pain is hardly there now so doubting whether I did ovulate now.

Bumble I was day 15-17. I only tested when I felt pain as I knew it was ov pain.

Afternoon Ladies,
Well its cd12 for me and still no sight of O, no ewcm nor a positive or even faint line on OKP.
For those ladies who have used OKP. What CD did u get ur faint lines & when did it final turn positive, ohh & what length cycle r u.

I only started doing them on thursday after the advise of my doctor as well as other stuff (no af for nearly 80 days) I got 2 lines and the test line was a little lighter then then the control line, but quite strong. However yesterday - not even a second line appeared:shrug:

Oh well - onwards and upwards....
how are all you ladies doing?
x

No, but still smiling...sort of - how are you?

My oh is so supportive i feel very lucky to have him. He was so sweet the other day as i was a bit down about it and he said af (mother nature) hasn't visited me as she was too busy making tampax adverts on TV ha ha bless him - it certainately put a smile on my face!

Arhh Tinks that is so cute bless him. It's so much easier with an understanding supportive oh. Has the doc put u on any drugs that bring on O or af. Have u still been takin agnus cactus.
I was 5 days in taking pregacare conception vits. OMG my wee turned bright yellow I mean neon. I had a constant killer head ache and felt sick. Stopped them now & just bk on folic acid

No, the doc has done a few tests and will do more if still no AF in 4 weeks. She asked me if i was taking Pregnacare and i said just Folic Acid and she said i should take vitamin D also so have bought some of them too. Yes, i am taking agnus Cactas aswell - im suprised i dont rattle when i walk ha ha!!

No, the doc has done a few tests and will do more if still no AF in 4 weeks. She asked me if i was taking Pregnacare and i said just Folic Acid and she said i should take vitamin D also so have bought some of them too. Yes, i am taking agnus Cactas aswell - im suprised i dont rattle when i walk ha ha!!

tinks may i asked, if u r in uk, where did u get the angus cactus from? and the name of it as ive looked and the ones i looked at are for pms pains are they the same thing?

tinks may i asked, if u r in uk, where did u get the angus cactus from? and the name of it as ive looked and the ones i looked at are for pms pains are they the same thing?

My oh got me them from Holland and Barretts- the brand is 'Good and Natural' 400mg
I take 2 twice a day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->