Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about ovulating whilst on cerazette.
I stopped taking cerazette on 15/9 and have bd quite a bit ever since lol!
I've been on cerazette for 4 months & I still had a 28 day af while i was on it and a second little af a week later too, so does that mean I was still ovulating?

I'm prob just wishful thinking as I had my last main af on 29/8 and a lighter one on 3/9 so I'm overdue my regular af at the mo so I'm hoping of a bfp.

I've read on the sites that pregnancy symptoms are a part of coming off cerazette & I'm having those but getting bfn's so must be just my body adjusting.

Thanks ladies!

hey ladies just popped in to check on how you are all doing?

Tinks - it is great to know your OH is being soo supportive and keeping it light - hope you AF comes soon hun.xoxoxo

BUMBLE - how are you on? what CD are you today? have you started opk testing yet?

Suffolk - how's it going hun?

miss u ladies....here's to praying you all get your BFPs soon.

hugs

Cherub: Sorry hun no idea about this one?

Hey Lux, am on CD15 no sign of O, i have been testing since CD13. I haven't yet had any real pains or EWCM, just a few small twinges.

The OPK have stayed the same just a very faint second line & i mean faint almost cant see it its that faint :nope:

I really, really want a BFP this month but wat will be will be. I just cant see how women cope going through this month after month. I have said from day one i dont want to get to the stage where :sex: becomes a task more than cheeky fun time.

Any way not feeling great today, sh*t nites sleep, hating wrk big time, thinking O will neve come & feel like i have put weight back on after working so hard at weight watchers to loose a stone ARHHHH :hissy:
other than that though things are good LOL, hows u and the bean any other symptoms. Its so exciting, me & OH where talking about names the other day he brought it up, i was shocked.

Hey lux, just finishing this AF so I start temping tomorrow and trying again this month. Hope your well xx

Hi all

Well cbfm now reading low. My bbs have been sore on and off which is unusual for me. Don't really know when I ovulated so just going by ff and will test then. I have about 40 cheap hpt so wil use them for a few days. I have heard bad things about the ic hpt that they don't always pick up bfp. Anyone heard of this ? Well hope everyone is ok

BUMBLE - ohhh darling!! sounds like you're having a bit of a low time - dont worry hun, just try to enjoy it... BFP makes you not want to have sex...i feel like a huge whale as i have put on weight and although i barely have appetite the things i do crave for like peanut butter on toast 8 million times a day and crips are not exactly the most low calorie options - so you get used tothe weight gain - alreadythinking of going shopping its that bad - and OH is soo scared of anything happeningh to LO he wont let me do much straineous exercises - besides i am soo tired all the time, all i want to do is sleep.

so i feel fat, bloated, constipated (apprently this is because of high levels of progesterone that the body needs) and boobs are sore...i spit all the time and feeling sexy is not the first thing that comes to mind, hence i dont even think about :sex: i know its hard as i was only there a few weeks ago, but i would say enjoyteh :sex: whislt you can as it may be a few weeks before your hormones stabilise after bfp for you to even want anyone to touch ur bbs or come near you!

just try not to stress and be patient, i am sure you BFP is around the corner!! keep testing on the opks and look out for the EWCM....they are never wrong i think

Hey lux, just finishing this AF so I start temping tomorrow and trying again this month. Hope your well xx

hiya i am well thanks just dealing with the symptoms...good luck for this months hun. fx for u.xx

Hi all how are you? Well I started getting blood streaked cm yesterday so I guess af is on her way.

Hey gem, is that something you normally get before AF arrives?

Random thought, did anyone of you gain weight when you stopped the pill? I lost loads of weight when on cerazette and now im off it the weight is creeping back on even though I'm exercising daily and eating right. Weird.

Hey gem, is that something you normally get before AF arrives?

Random thought, did anyone of you gain weight when you stopped the pill? I lost loads of weight when on cerazette and now im off it the weight is creeping back on even though I'm exercising daily and eating right. Weird.

Hi how are you?

No never had spotting before but not sure what dpo I am cdfm didn't pick it up. I had the biggest lump of cm today never had that before but it was pinkish. I have some cramps and no Pms symptoms. Bbs are slightly sore but not that bad. So I am guess I am out took a hpt today and bfn. So not holding out hope. I am on cd 30 last month cycle was 36 days so don't know how long it will be this time.

Erm, well my first cycle was 27 days and my second one was 34 days, currently on cd7 of my third cycle so who knows what this one will be (hopefully nine months lol) x

Erm, well my first cycle was 27 days and my second one was 34 days, currently on cd7 of my third cycle so who knows what this one will be (hopefully nine months lol) x

That's what I am hoping for next cycle. July baby my husband gets the summer off so would be great timing and I would have finished the second year of my masters. Fx for you this cycle

Well af got me this morning. 31 day cycle this month getting shorter. On to next cycle

Ah sorry to hear that Gem. At least your cycles are getting shorter though. Third months the charm! x

It is disappointing but nothing I can do about it. I don't know how much better I can get the timing. It is frustrating. I had no Pms symptoms and my bbs were sore but not that bad.

It is disappointing but nothing I can do about it. I don't know how much better I can get the timing. It is frustrating. I had no Pms symptoms and my bbs were sore but not that bad.

Gem: did u say this is ur 3rd cycle, if so my 3rd was so like this no warning at all not even saw boobs :growlmad:

Today i am cd18, i do opk on my dinner 1.30pm but yesterday still no sign of O i have been testing since CD10, its really starting to get me down and beginning to think i might not O at all, i am going to carry on testing until AF. If no sign of O think ill book a trip to the docs :nope:

Suf: r u just tempin this time round or do u have opk aswel

Gem: did u say this is ur 3rd cycle, if so my 3rd was so like this no warning at all not even saw boobs :growlmad:

Today i am cd18, i do opk on my dinner 1.30pm but yesterday still no sign of O i have been testing since CD10, its really starting to get me down and beginning to think i might not O at all, i am going to carry on testing until AF. If no sign of O think ill book a trip to the docs :nope:

Suf: r u just tempin this time round or do u have opk aswel

I am just starting cycle 3. I stopped cerazette on 8 th August wish I stopped earlier now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->