Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

me to Gem, we had a holiday booked in May to Mexico. I was going to stop when i came back but didn’t as we where visiting my farther in law in France middle of June & didn’t want to have my 1st AF in years there. Given what I know now I should of stopped end of May but such is life ay.

I will be coming up to my 4th cycle end of this month but I have everything crossed that I wont see AF for another 9 month lol. Also I really, really wanted a spring/summer baby as I suffer very badly with sad (seasonal affective disorder). Don’t do well in winter at all, hate the dark morning/night. So to through a baby who wont sleep, crying etc think that would be terrible, this month really I think its just got to be, Aug/sep I no its still summer but the winter nites will be creeping in by then.

I will be due af again beginning of November. Should ovulated end of month again if body plays the game correctly. I didn't stop before August because we book a 3 week holiday to florida and we went in July didn't really want to deal with af bit like you really. It would prob be better to have a July August baby I am completing the second year of my master and should finish in may/ June so would be better timing plus my dh is a lecturer and gets July August off only needs to go in for 5 days and my son will be home from school in summer. I hope it happens soon :dust: for us all

Bumble, im using OPK's and temping this month. Will try Pressed next cycle if nothing happens this cycle xx

I don't know whether to temp or not. I forget to do it all the time plus with working shifts makes it difficult so I will see I have the thermometer and everything mie is in Fahrenheit apparently can pick up smaller changes in temps anyone else heard this

Suf: wats pressed, sorry still tryin to pick up BNB lingo :blush:? when u expecting to O this month, i was tues 9th but nothing?

Gem: am not tempin, to much for me to keep up with lol gets confusing & i cud imagine myself getting all wrapped up in the whole process.

Gem, you need to temp the same time every day so if thats not going to be possible because of shift work I wouldnt bother temping as the numbers will be inaccurate.

Bumble, Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricent which is apparently supposed to be very good for conception and lots of ladies report BFP's when they use it. It apparntly mimicks EWCM. I dont know exactly when im supposed to O, I think its around thr 18th to the 20th but FF says my fertile days are the 12th, 13th and 14th and my ovulation forcast is between the 15th and the 23rd, so goodness knows lol x

Suf: wats pressed, sorry still tryin to pick up BNB lingo :blush:? when u expecting to O this month, i was tues 9th but nothing?

Gem: am not tempin, to much for me to keep up with lol gets confusing & i cud imagine myself getting all wrapped up in the whole process.

Have you heard of conceive plus it is a sperm friendly lubricant this is what preseed is. You find it hard to find in the shops in the uk. I have conceive plus but only just got it so will use it this month.

I know what you mean with temping I get stressed when I forgot last time so think I will not bother

sorry girls i have heard of pre seed, i read it as pressed ha ha ha:haha:.

GRRRRR :growlmad: still no O not even i tiny faint line wat the hel is going on, am young healthy balanced diet and believe ideal weight

Ah sorry, its my idiot spelling!
What CD are you on hun? x

I am CD18, my cycle have been 35, 33 & 30.

I a little unwell well in fact since Monday I haven’t felt great. Felt sick & slight head ache Monday, Tuesday had a skull splitting head ach went to bed and 9 yep I no, Wednesday yesterday wasn’t to bad & now I feel sick and a little shaky?

I don’t know if I am doing it to myself through stressing about not O or wat. Has any1 eva know of the OPK not picking up O ?

Ive heard of people saying O hasnt been detected on those strips, yeah. Ive also heard of people O'ing later than CD18 babes so there is still time. Hope u feel better soon x

Gem, you need to temp the same time every day so if thats not going to be possible because of shift work I wouldnt bother temping as the numbers will be inaccurate.

Bumble, Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricent which is apparently supposed to be very good for conception and lots of ladies report BFP's when they use it. It apparntly mimicks EWCM. I dont know exactly when im supposed to O, I think its around thr 18th to the 20th but FF says my fertile days are the 12th, 13th and 14th and my ovulation forcast is between the 15th and the 23rd, so goodness knows lol x

You can temp after nights shifts as long as you have had 3 hours sleep did read on ff, if I sleep during the day that is my night time. Also the same for my cbfm just need to remember to set monitor at correct time. I don think I am going to bother with any of it this month and just relax and enjoy this process. I am getting to wrapped up in symptom spotting and testing it is stressful and disheartening when you don't get the result you want. I tried last year and believe the stress didn't help so here goes for a relaxed cycle how long will this last :wacko:

hi ladies how are you all?

thinking about you and wishing you all the best and a BFP soon.
xoxox

Hello sweetie!

CD12 here, waiting to ovulate, negative OPK's still though so far.

How you doing? x

Hi Ladies

Same as Lux really just checking how everyone is getting one.

Suffolk - if your not already then do the deed from now every other day just in case ov is not caught....good luck

Thats what we are currently trying to do MME, I have a feeling i'm not ovulating though :( x

Hi Ladies, just my p*ssin luck LOL sorry but its how i feel about it all at the mo. I was out Friday so cudnt do the deed nor cud i do a OPK.

We partly BD/ did the deed Saturday OH a little under the weather but again i 4got to test.

Sunday tested 1st wee of the morn, i no very naughty but it was positive CD21, tested again in the evening negative but line still strong line there. OH was far to unwell so wudnt even entertain :sex: ARHHH.

He has gone to work today so i am hoping he feels better & we mite b able to BD tonight but my OPK wen tested this afternoon didn't look good. So think that's me out i well and truly missed the egg :cry: boy ohh boy waiting waiting waiting ARHH, thats all we seem to be doin

Hope u ladies are doing ok.

Gud luck this month Suf

I sure do hope do but its so hard to feel hopeful at the min. Gonna bd tonight, ill run him a nice bath lol sure he shud b doing that for me Ohh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->