Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hi Ladies,
hows it going for everyone, i am CD24 and this morning after wiping i had quite abit of EWCM. I dont no what the heck is going on.:wacko:

yeh little bit on cd12,
i am actually having quite bad belly cramps as if AF is on the way :cry: she isnt due until 23-26th. Unless i am O`ing very very late ohh bloody hell, i really didnt think TTC wud be such an impartial ride and waiting game.

Bumble CD24 does seem a little late to be ov. I used to get pains now and again around 3 days before AF was due. If that is the case for you then this will be a 27-28 day cycle? I averaged 28 day cycles. Just remind me your cycle lengths on previous AF's.

Suffolk - I ov between day 15-18. Keep testing and good luck :)

I never monitored ewcm so cant give my advice there ladies.

Hi MME:
18th June stopped pill - 1st af 23rd July (35day)
2nd af 25th Aug (33day)
3rd af 24th Aug (30 day)
coming into 4th, i was using opk since CD10 & nothing until CD21?
Ohh and still after wiping on the loo there is ewcm?

Hope all is well with u & ur growing little one. Have you been having any symptoms

Cd7 for me today. Just a waiting game. Waiting for cbfm to ask me to test which should be the weekend. Hope everyone is ok

Bumble - So your cycles look quite far apart. They are getting less and less so I wouldnt be suprised is AF is round the corner and this is a 28 ish day cycle.

Gem - Yes I would start from the weekend If I were you.

I am ok. 7 weeks tomorrow and its going sooooo slow!! Symptoms not too bad to be honest. Very bloated still, hardly any sickness just odd time. I do have aches and pains quite often but all the net info and books are saying thats to do with everything stretching early on.......My 1st midwife appointment is on Tuesday which I am quite looking forward to :)

Bumble - So your cycles look quite far apart. They are getting less and less so I wouldnt be suprised is AF is round the corner and this is a 28 ish day cycle.

Gem - Yes I would start from the weekend If I were you.

I am ok. 7 weeks tomorrow and its going sooooo slow!! Symptoms not too bad to be honest. Very bloated still, hardly any sickness just odd time. I do have aches and pains quite often but all the net info and books are saying thats to do with everything stretching early on.......My 1st midwife appointment is on Tuesday which I am quite looking forward to :)

Glad everything is going ok. How long were you ttc after stopping cerazette and what did you do the month you got bfp?

I came off Cerazette beginning of June and we had unprotected sex right away. Had my first AF beginning of July and got my BFP last week in Sept.....I tested 5 days before AF was due as I knew somthing was different.

I came off Cerazette beginning of June and we had unprotected sex right away. Had my first AF beginning of July and got my BFP last week in Sept.....I tested 5 days before AF was due as I knew somthing was different.

Thanks that make me feel better about the ttc journey i stopped cerazette beginning of August got first af first week of September I got another af beginning of October so hoping to get bfp before Xmas

Yay for a cycle buddy! I'm on cd15 and no EWCM or +OPK as yet x

I hate the waiting. It just seems to go real slow every month. You get the wait for ovulation then the wait to text or af. I guess I need to get used to the waiting game.

How are you today? My cbfm started asking for tests today and I got a high so just waiting a peak :wacko:

Hey, all ok here ta, how's u?
Anger negative OPK for me today. Cd16. I don't think it's gonna happen again this month!

Hi,
i feel so feed up & angry 2day pretty sure am out, i no you can say 100% until AF gets u but i have ready so many places that "u just no wen ur pregnant", i just no i can feel AF round the corner. Getting sore boobs today and angry think PMT :growlmad:.
on to next month :cry:

Hey Everyone,
Hope you don't mind but I thought I'd join this thread! I've been off Cerazette for 5 days, no bleed of any kind yet. Taking folic acid supplements to get my body prepped! Would love to get a BFP before christmas, but think I might be being VERY optimistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->