Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hey Lady :) how long we're you on cerazette for? I was on it for about 16 months. When I stopped it my first AF was 28 days after. My second cycle was 34 days and I'm currently on cd16. Everyone is different, you might fall straight away, or it might take some time. Good luck with your TTC journey either way x

Hi, ur welcome to join us.

I stopped cez June 16th-18th got my 1st AF 35 days later, I hadn't had a period in roughly 4years. I have had cycles between 30-35days up to now.

Suf am now cd26

Hey, all ok here ta, how's u?
Anger negative OPK for me today. Cd16. I don't think it's gonna happen again this month!

I am good thank recovering from night shifts. We are really busy at the moment so really tired when I finish my shifts. I am off for a week now so get to relax :happydance:

I've been on Cerazette for around 16 months too. I was on microgynon 30 for 8 years prior to Cerazette though. I was put on Cerazette as I suffer terrible periods (I didn't have any periods while on the mini pill).
Thanks for the info!

I didn't have any periods on it either. I feel like a teenager all over again now lol x

How is everyone? I am hoping to ovulate this weekend. I am using cbfm and just getting highs but hoping for peak in next couple of day. :wacko: :dust: to everyone

Hey :) I'm 3dpo today. Still got light af pains, back and leg aches but that's it. Hope you ovulate soon xx

Not far behind you hopefully. We wait to ovulate then there is the two week wait. But I have that planned I have 2 x 3000 word assignments to write so I think I will do that. I need to stop symptom spotting cause it stresses me out. Do you symptom spot?

I've been trying not to but that's easier said than done! Not much to spot at 3dpo though I guess x

Thanks. I have a horrible feeling im out already though. See my journal for more details!

I cant recall any symptoms at 3dpo. I was around 9-10dpo when I felt different which prompted me to test. Good luck this month ladies.

Bumble - any sign of BFP or AF ??

Hey MME,
See ur little one is the size of a raspberry hope ur doin well hun.
Well still nothing for me no AF and no bfp. I tested this morning and nothin, I think I am 12dpo, if I am pregnant surly it wud show on a test. I did only uses a cheap eBay dip stick, supos all I can do is wait sum more, I really want a bfp. X

How fustrating Bumble. It could still be either way. Maybe wait till Sunday and test again. I used a digi which came up right away but when I used a cheap ebay one after it was soooo faint I could hardly see it.
I do hope you get a BFP but if its not meant to be this month then I hope AF hurrys up so you can get on with the next ttc

Thanks MME, put my mind at rest! Hope your keeping well x

Suffolk Sazzle every time I see your temps I think, it's so her month.....I just have this feeling.....your temps look good! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->