Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

OMG really?!?! So hope your right! Thanks pretty lady!

Has AF arrived for you yet? x

OMG really?!?! So hope your right! Thanks pretty lady!

Has AF arrived for you yet? x

Nope! But I have started temping, I only did it for a few days at the beginning of the month and it was hovering around the 36.3/4 mark then had a big gap and now for the last 4 days it's been at 36.9, so I am hoping I ovulated about 10 days ago and due for AF in a few days time.... Wishful thinking maybe! Lol!

Isn't it ironic that I am wishful thinking about AF arriving and then when she does I won't want her back! Lol! Argh!!!!!

That's exactly it! I just want to know.....what day I am on....when I am O-ing....etc! Grrr!

hey ladies
how are you all?
been so busy with work and the prgnancy has been sooo exhausting all i want to do is sleep - its unreal. I am now 8+1 gone....symptoms are fine just the fatigue and dizzyness..i get occassional sweet and salty craving but nothing OTT..

BUMBLE how are you hun? BFP yet?
Gem - how r u? waht CD are you? i see u put OCT BFN
Tinks - any one heard from her? how are you Tinks?
Suffolk? - how is it going this months

i know at least one if not more of you ladies is very clsoe to their BFP...

hugs and love to you ladies.xxxxxx

hey ladies
how are you all?
benn so busy with work and the prgnancy has been sooo exhausting all i want to do is sleep. I am just over 8weeks now....symptoms are fine just the fatigue and dizzyness..i get occassional sweet and salty craving but nothing OTT

Hi

I am glad you are doing ok. I am on cd16 today and got my first peak on cbfm. I have also started using conceive plus. Just hoping for a bfp soon.

Talk soon

Hey Lux, glad your well. I'm currently in the tww (again). Used OPK's and temped this month so we will see. No symptoms as yet though xx

Hi ladies,
MME and Luxoire - glad you are both ok! :flower:
Fx for all the other ladies and :dust:

98 days and still no AF :cry:
I feel sad and frustrated now :brat::sad2::hissy:

Hey ho, i will keep smiling - there are people in worse situations then me,my time will come
x

Hi ladies,

Hey ho, i will keep smiling - there are people in worse situations then me,my time will come
x

Have you been to gp? What did they say? Have they not offered anything to force af?

Yeah, have been to the docs, they said my ovaries 'feel' ok whatever that means :shrug:

They said they will check my bloods when i am back from my holiday if nothing has happened.

Just feel a bit broken really :cry:

Hi ladies,

x

hiya tinks i just had to message you as you seem to be the only person in the very same postion as me.
well ill keep it short, i have had constant boils in my groin area for over 8 years now and only finally went to the doctors on a few weeks ago. i no, daft but i was embarassed and i have now been diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurartiva disease (HS), bassiclly its a reoccuring infection in my glances and now i have to take antibotics every day of my life and if it gets worse ill have to have surgury
anyway ... this is linked to PCOS and its been 61 days since i took my last pill and no sign of af or ovulation even at all except the pain i have had since stopping it (carezette) so gotta go back to doctors on monday for bloods and u/sound. doctor said that the pill has nothing to do with the lack of period or ovulation that im facing now. she said the very next day after stopping it my body should return back to normal. she said that the pill is a tempary solution and has no lasting afect wat so ever.
i just wondered what treatment you are having and have u been checked for PCOS?
Hhave u had the ultra scan? or hormon levels checked.

and how do u cope? im finding it very hard and slowly im withering into depression and dont know what to do as i know it will only make things worse.
x

Hi ladies,

x

hiya tinks i just had to message you as you seem to be the only person in the very same postion as me.
well ill keep it short, i have had constant boils in my groin area for over 8 years now and only finally went to the doctors on a few weeks ago. i no, daft but i was embarassed and i have now been diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurartiva disease (HS), bassiclly its a reoccuring infection in my glances and now i have to take antibotics every day of my life and if it gets worse ill have to have surgury
anyway ... this is linked to PCOS and its been 61 days since i took my last pill and no sign of af or ovulation even at all except the pain i have had since stopping it (carezette) so gotta go back to doctors on monday for bloods and u/sound. doctor said that the pill has nothing to do with the lack of period or ovulation that im facing now. she said the very next day after stopping it my body should return back to normal. she said that the pill is a tempary solution and has no lasting afect wat so ever.
i just wondered what treatment you are having and have u been checked for PCOS?
Hhave u had the ultra scan? or hormon levels checked.

and how do u cope? im finding it very hard and slowly im withering into depression and dont know what to do as i know it will only make things worse.
x
I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:
I just take each day as it comes and take my agnus castus twice daily - i try not to worry (easier said then done)
I have been told they will check my bloods and scan me if nothing has happened by the time i get back from holiday. I have had what i believe to be a positive OPK on the 10th october.
Im sure our time will come x

hey ladies
how are you all?
been so busy with work and the prgnancy has been sooo exhausting all i want to do is sleep - its unreal. I am now 8+1 gone....symptoms are fine just the fatigue and dizzyness..i get occassional sweet and salty craving but nothing OTT..

Hi Lux,
Nothin to report still no bfp and no AF, currently 33 day into cycle. I took a test this morn & nothin goin from wen I think I O'ed am 12dpo surly if I was it wud show on a hpt?.
Am feelin kinda ok as they al say its not over till AF shows up, but I was so sure I was getting bk to a norm 30 day cycle, obviously not.

TINKS hun, I can't believe how patient ur being. I can only imagine how ur coping with it all. I was be pulling my hair out am bad enough waiting for AF then O then 2ww. Hun u really r an inspiration xx

:hugs: i really do hope so :hugs:

worst of all is the not knowing and every day that passes i get even more doutful.
ive even stopped coming on here as peoples af and charts ect even upset me. just came on tonight because im feeling so low:cry:
do keep me updated with your progress tinks if thats ok with u. im intrested to see your outcome and ill let u know how i get on at doctors on monday.
take care:flower:

:hugs: i really do hope so :hugs:

worst of all is the not knowing and every day that passes i get even more doutful.
ive even stopped coming on here as peoples af and charts ect even upset me. just came on tonight because im feeling so low:cry:
do keep me updated with your progress tinks if thats ok with u. im intrested to see your outcome and ill let u know how i get on at doctors on monday.
take care:flower:

That would be nice - our time will come i know it.

Fx everything is ok for you on monday :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->