Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hey Tinks hun how you feeling today sweet.:thumbup:

Am not to bad. 2CD AF still in full flow, she normally gets lighter towards the middle of day 3 by day 5 she’s pretty much done. Which I am glad of as I have a family bonfire nite party on Sunday. :happydance:

Ohh I found out that I suffer from premenstrual sciatica, hopefully it wont cause me to much trouble ttc:wacko: My OH & mum told me to got to the doctor if it carries on or gets worse. I hate the Doc`s they always make me feel like its all in my head or I am putting them out by being there :nope:

Can u remember how long ur AF`s where & wat ur average cycle length was i.e 5 day period and 28 day cycle?:shrug:

:thumbup::happydance::haha::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG - all your thoughts for me have worked!!!!

After 101 days :witch: arrived!!

Never been so happy to see af lol!
Anyway - now she is here i cant wait for her to go :haha: got some :sex: to be getting on with :winkwink:

Thank you so much for supporting me through this, and yes Luxoire, the doc did an internal and felt my overies (however it is they do that ) and said all was fine :thumbup:

:dust: to you all
x

OMG!!!!!! TINKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i am soooooo happy its like magic...praise God, i am so happy for you....what are you on now CD3? oh wow!! i dont even kow what to say!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :wohoo:

you ahve been soo brave and positive and patient this just makes it so much more special...all the best this month hun, i hope you get your BFP soon

who knows you and BUMBLE might get it together....

Gem, hang in there sweet try to hold off testing till as close to possible as your AF date, somehow i found AF easier to bear that BFN...but thats just me, if you cant wait then test by the end of the week/ start of next week?

will be keeping everything crossed for you all!! :dust:

AMAZING news TINKS:kiss:

Thank you everyone :flower:

I am feeling good actually (suprisingly) boobs are a bit sore and thats about it really!
MME - how exciting you get to see bubs soon - musnt be too long for you now either Luxoire?
Have no idea on my cycles but as long as i am not in the hundreds next time :haha: well hoping for :bfp: obviously.

Keep positive Suffolksazzle - sending :dust: and :hugs:
Gem - fx for you and let us know how you get on.

Anyone have any symptoms?
:dust: to you all aswell
x

Tinks its soo good to see your babydust magic all over the forums again - not one does it quote like you do or as much as you do...lol missed it.

yup i get to see LO on 22/11/12 - so not long either...get my first blood tests etc...on friday...ohh joy, i hope i dont pass out

Just sore bbs for me and nothing else. Well maybe a bit moody as well. :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am hoping thisis our month

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I didn't have any symptoms with my DD! I got negatives the day before AF was due and then got a positive the day of AF. I still have high hopes on your cycle! ;)

Been thinking, before I was on cerazette I was 12st 8lb, I went on cerazette and lost a tonne of weight and got down to 8st 3lb no problems, however, now I'm off it again the weight is piling back on and I'm now 9st 5lb. Anyone else experianced weight gain when stopping this pill? No matter how hard I try, I just can't shift the weight easily like I could when I was on cerazette!!

Hey Suf, wen is ur AF due this month.:wacko:

Got everything crossed this time round for you. If for wat ever reason it doesnt though hun try not to be too disheartened, its still early days hun only 3rd time round.:hugs:

With regards to weight, i put on a little bit but i didnt loose any when on the pill, u lucky thing :thumbup: LOL.

I was on the Depo injection before Cez, i stopped the depo about 14 months ago then changed to Cez as we knew we where going to try the following summer.

Hey Bumble, how are you? Hope your well.

Im not 100% sure when I am due on, I think it's around the 5th November. I never had any periods when on Cerazette. My first cycle when stopping the pill was 27 days long and my second was was 33 days long so im averaging a 30 day cycle at the moment, we will see though!

I hate the fact ive come out in spots since stopping Cerazette too. The pill was great when I was on it, no periods, no pains, no spots, no wait gain, healthy skin etc.... all that has changed now I have stopped it lol. Grrr!

xx

Hey Bumble, how are you? Hope your well.

Im not 100% sure when I am due on, I think it's around the 5th November. I never had any periods when on Cerazette. My first cycle when stopping the pill was 27 days long and my second was was 33 days long so im averaging a 30 day cycle at the moment, we will see though!

I hate the fact ive come out in spots since stopping Cerazette too. The pill was great when I was on it, no periods, no pains, no spots, no wait gain, healthy skin etc.... all that has changed now I have stopped it lol. Grrr!

xx

When are you going to test? I will be testing a week Friday. If I can wait that long.

Ive been testing since 7dpo. Currently on 11dpo and have had nothing but negatives so far xx

Your not wrong! Its so blimming stressful. I burst into tears this morning and have been feeling emotional all day. Feeling really PMS'sy so I dont think the witch is far away. Hope you have had a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->