Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering - when AF returned after you came off Cerazette, did you still have missed periods after that? AF returned last month with a vengeance after coming off Cerazette, but this month I only saw brown discharge. I am CD31 now and seeing BFN.

Thanks.

AF arrived after 27 days for me and 34 days on cycle 2. Currently on cd24 of cycle 3. I think cerazette messes with our cycles unfortunately x

34 day after stopping cerazette. 30 days second month. Currently on cd17 and ovulated yesterday

Ah ok, maybe AF is delayed. Hopefully I'll be seeing her soon (or a BFP).

Tinks - hun, i think you should insist on an internal examination - i had one last week - wasnt feelingt oo good and was spotting etc...and the doctore says those are signs of ectopic so they did an internal exam stuck something into my down below but they were able to see my ovaries etc...and check baby was in correct position - it might be worth asking your GP to refer you for this, the doctor told me it is more clear / accurate then an ultrasound...i am sure your day is not far away hun, you ahve been amazing really, so patient...i'll remember you in my prayers.

BUMBLE - funny thing is according to my conception date, i think i actually O'd about 3 daysd after i thought i did, so until AF shows up, dont give up hope yet hun, you never really know when you O unless you are one of those ppl that gets pains etc and cant miss it

Suffolk - fingers crossed, i am sure your day is not far

Gem - hang in there sweet and remember to do it as much as possible when you are in your fertile week...at least 3/4 says either way of your speculated O day just to make sure you have all sides clear in case you O earlier or later...as i said above, i think the cycle i got my bfp was actually my longest as I O'd about 3 days after i thought i did, and i was using a 32day cycle, which would ahve meant that cycle was at least 35days long...

CHIN UP ladies, you all are not far away...xxx

one word for today :witch:......

To be honest am not to disheartened, my OH is though MME & LUX u no wat hes like from our last talks. He says he feels really pressured, the only pressure is himself poor thing. Am not stropping round the place in a big grump or anything. we have only been trying for 4 months so not that long.

I really would like BFP before xmas as that will be 6 months then.

Well think I def ovulated my bbs are really sore. I am only 3dpo but covered all days so fx for this month. How is everyone?

Gem - glad to hear it - that's the spirit...all you can do now is wait i guess!!

BUMBLE - aww bless him, he's soo sweet - although maybe he is thiking if he wasnt so particular earlier on maybe it would have been hereby now - like you said the only pressure is from himself and that cant be helping his :spermy: count / production thing...anyway try to calm him down...

WORD OF ADVICE LADIES - ENJOY :sex: AS MUCH AS YOU CNA NOW - BCOS BTWN ALL THE SYMPTOMS YOU GET AND THE TIREDNESS AND WORK WHEN YOU GET YOUR BFP...YOU DONT EVEN GET THE TIME TO DO IT, LET ALONE ENJOY IT AS MUCH

Bumble, sorry the witch got you. Roll on next month for your Christmas BFP!
Lux, thanks for the encouraging words. Glad you and baby are ok.
Gem, that sounds positive :D

:thumbup::happydance::haha::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG - all your thoughts for me have worked!!!!

After 101 days :witch: arrived!!

Never been so happy to see af lol!
Anyway - now she is here i cant wait for her to go :haha: got some :sex: to be getting on with :winkwink:

Thank you so much for supporting me through this, and yes Luxoire, the doc did an internal and felt my overies (however it is they do that ) and said all was fine :thumbup:

:dust: to you all
x

Anyway - now she is here i cant wait for her to go :haha: got some :sex: to be getting on with :winkwink:

Thank you so much for supporting me through this, and yes Luxoire, the doc did an internal and felt my overies (however it is they do that ) and said all was fine :thumbup:

x

OMG Tinks :hug: yeh I can't believe it yippy I feel like popping the champagne :happydance:
Tinks imagine if we got our bfp together, its my cd1 today he he he.
Ohh gosh tinks I am so pleased for u. YIPPY :friends:

x

OMG Tinks :hug: yeh I can't believe it yippy I feel like popping the champagne :happydance:
Tinks imagine if we got our bfp together, its my cd1 today he he he.
Ohh gosh tinks I am so pleased for u. YIPPY :friends:

That would be so exciting :happydance:

Tinks I am sooo happy for you. I know how long you have waited and wanted this. As I am writing this CD2 for you and Bumble. It would be great if you both got BFP together. :happydance::happydance: :wohoo::wohoo:

Gem - Good luck this month. When is AF due date?

Good luck to everyone else :dust:

I am currently 8+4 and my main symptom is evening sickness. I still get the odd pain but not half as bad as week 5 & 6. Looking forward to my 1st scan in just over 3 weeks :happydance:

Tinks congrats on af. Good luck this cycle.

Mme I am due 9th November . But hoping for :bfp:

Suffolk. When are you testing/ due af

Gem, already started testing! Lol. Early I know. Currently on 9dpo. Got negatives on 7,8 and 9dpo :(

I am 3dpo I need to hold out and not test this month. I have thing to keep me busy this week but next week I am off work. So might not be so easy :wacko:. What tests do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->