Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Just wanted to check in and how everyone is? Suffolk how are thing with you? How many dpo now? I am 8 dpo today I am holding off testing so far. I am off all week bet it will not last

Hey, I'm 15dpo. Temps are constantly dropping and had BFN's so far so I'm just waiting for the witch to arrive. Good luck this month gem! Any symptoms? x

Hey, I'm 15dpo. Temps are constantly dropping and had BFN's so far so I'm just waiting for the witch to arrive. Good luck this month gem! Any symptoms? x

No not really bbs stopped hurting couple days ago now I have nothing. So not hopes up this month

How are you all today?

Suffolk any news? I am 10dpo today bbs have started hurting again so don't know what's going on really. I did test but bfn. So prob out this cycle so will look forward to next cycle now.

Have you tested?

Hey gem, any news???

Any new ladies recently come off cerazette?

I'm back at cd4 after the witch getting me Monday xx

Hey Ladies,
Thought I'd give a quick update! It's nearly a month since I came off cerazette and I've yet to ovulate. I experienced what I assume was a withdrawal bleed (light pink spotting) close to two weeks ago, currently using OPK's to monitor when/if I ovulate. Feeling a little disheartened at the moment, I understand that it can take a while to regulate but after a two year wait to ttc I'm so impatient. I was secretly hoping to get a BFP around Xmas time but that's probably unlikely.

I've counted cycle days since my withdrawal bleed (hope that's right?), which means I'm on cycle day 14 today :)

I used an OPK this morning and the second line was barely there, I'm going to test again tonight just in case. :flower:

Im not 100% sure if you count a withdrawal bleed as an actual period or not, maybe someone else can clarify? x

Hey gem, any news???

Any new ladies recently come off cerazette?

I'm back at cd4 after the witch getting me Monday xx

No just awaiting af now due in two days bfn this morning at 12dpo. Starting to get depressed now with it all. How are you ? Notice back to cd4 you trying anything different this month?

Sorry to hear about you BFN, hopefull AF will stay away though and you get your BFP soon. I hear of loads of people not getting even a faint positive until 15dpo so your not out yet :) x

Im alright thanks, AF is slowely leaving thankfully. We have bought preseed this cycle, so will give that a shot. Got nothing to lose!

x

Oooh ladybuggz we are at similar times, I am on CD12. It is so hard not to get disheartened, it took me 2 cycles to get AF and now already impatient about getting BFP! Lol! What are we like??? Never happy eh?! I think I am due to ovulate on Monday, how about you?

Sorry to hear AF got you Suffolk! I was convinced for you!
Here's to next month!

Oooh ladybuggz we are at similar times, I am on CD12. It is so hard not to get disheartened, it took me 2 cycles to get AF and now already impatient about getting BFP! Lol! What are we like??? Never happy eh?! I think I am due to ovulate on Monday, how about you?

I too am due to O sometime next week. To be honest I have got the stage now where I am not goin to get myself stressed over it nor am I goin to uses OPK, temp etc as its worse in away when AF or BFN shows up after putting in all the effort, plus it takes away all the fun of :sex:
We are just going to do it as & wen we feel, pluss Xmas:xmas12: is only round the corner so a little pre occupied yes I am Mrs Christmas:xmas3: I just love it. Not the present side just the time off work, being with family, lots of food & drink, snuggly nights in crap telly. Just such a busy time of year and I cant bloody wait LOL:xmas8:

I know what you mean this process can be stressful. I don't have any signs of af but with a bfn I think I am out. I love Christmas but working Christmas Day this years. Hopefully will be ok I hope. I have used conceive plus this cycle

Just awaiting af now

Bumble you are spot on with your mentality and with that you will probably fall prego next month due to not stressing! I may have to be like you and just try to live life and not worry about AF and the big O!.......yeah if only! Lol!

Hi ladies,

I'm back in the game. CD10 and counting.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->