Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

I am getting a little inpatient now. Just want either my bfp or my af either would be good at this point. :wacko:

How many times a week wud u say is enough wen TTC. I am unsure as to wen O is week just gone to now or next week.

I would say try and BD every other day if your unsure when O is sweetie x

Before cerazette my cycles were 32 days.

I have been off cerazette for 32 days now should I be expecting my af anytime soon. I am getting really impatient now. I am going to start using my clear blue fertility monitor next cycle if it ever arrives

How is everyone

Hey Gem I was 35 days until my 1st af, before cez I was a regular 28 day cycle. So far I have had 2 cycles 35 & 33. Fingers crossed I am in my o week then its the 2 week wait. Like 1 of the other girls said it seem to b all about waiting, if its not for af its for o or the 2 week wait..... Hang in there af will b with u soon, do u have any signs

Hey Gem I was 35 days until my 1st af, before cez I was a regular 28 day cycle. So far I have had 2 cycles 35 & 33. Fingers crossed I am in my o week then its the 2 week wait. Like 1 of the other girls said it seem to b all about waiting, if its not for af its for o or the 2 week wait..... Hang in there af will b with u soon, do u have any signs

No not really only sore bbs but the are different to how I remember them being. My dh is convinced I will be pregnant but took a test bfn. But it is too early and think messed days up so af not due til end of next week if we go on pos opk

Gem - hang in there hun, i am sure it is coming soon - Cez can sometimes wreak havic with your sympotms and hormones - i think you put so much progesterone in your body with the POP Cerazette - that when you stop and your body is trying to balance it up with the estrogen at the different times of the month, you get varying symptoms - but the good news i guess is that you getting those signs means estrogen is flowing freely again and balancing out so AF should not be far away...my AF came 25days after stopping cerazette, then it was 34 days, then 30 days as things stands all i know is that it is between 30-34 day cycles...this should be my O week as i am not sure when it will come i will be BD'ing every other day...hopefully i can keep that up..lol

Strangely enough i had some EWCM yesterday evening, it was too early in the cylce - unless this is planning on being a super short cycle - i am not sure if it was sperm or EWCM....sorry for tmi

after this week, i will keep it up to about tuesday just to be sure and then it's just back to waiting - 2WW. i have been charting too but so far no major rise in temp or drop..still steadily between 36-37
Managed to keep off the temption of opk over the weekend so will start today as planned - hopefully it will all work together

How is everyone...who else is on O week?

Hey Lux. Think I will O next week but don't know for sure. Will BD every other day (hopefully) just in case! Hope your all well ladies x

Hi ladies
Well hubby told me over the weekend that he thought we were not properly trying the last 2 months because we did not :sex: every day several times a day!!! We did it every other day sometimes more than once but this month he thinks we should be doing it at least twice a day every day from now onwards......not that I mind but is there such thing as over doing it??
I worked out according to last 2 months I should O 14-16th. Will start testing for ov on Wednesday this week.
When do you plan to start taking ov tests lux?

As much as I hate the wait I am quite relaxed and calm about it which I think is good. That may not be the case if still ttc in a few months though!!

hahahahaha your OH sounds funny - just in case the little :spermy: do not get to their destination just give a double dose to be sure!! hahaha my OH would love that but the thought of weaning him off when its all done and ur so tired witht he pregnancy all you wanna do is sleep!!! lol - we might try that method if the next couple of months dont work

i started opk testing today - i am going to do it until further notice...the line was there but not as dark as teh contoril line so i guess it was a negative - will try again around same time tomorrow....or maybe first this in the morning (but min 4hrs of non-urine before testing) i just want to be able to catch O if it happens earlier than usual - apparently i should O this weekend, but you never know!!!

Welli thi k af arrived this morning. Light bleeding and sore bbs have completely gone sp I guess this is it.

I can now get on and use my clearblue fertility monitor. I think I am happy I will hopefully know what is going on with my body now and roughly where I am in my cycle

How is everyone?

GEm wow - that is great news!! i am happy for you - yup you can get tracking and testing now!! good luck hun

i think i am in my O week this week so going to BD every other day until next tuesday perhaps?!! and hopefully who knows......

GEm wow - that is great news!! i am happy for you - yup you can get tracking and testing now!! good luck hun

i think i am in my O week this week so going to BD every other day until next tuesday perhaps?!! and hopefully who knows......

Do you use opk? I am going to use cbfm. My cycles started at the exact number of days as it was before cerazette so hope it stays that ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->