Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

I have a nice work week this week only working one night shift so no stress this week.

Well ds is going on about when he eventually get a brother or sister. I think he will be a fantastic help if I am lucky enough to conceive. I hope with he use of cbfm that I can get the correct days rather than guessing. I have used the Internet cheapie opk but don't know if I am reading them right.

What are you up to today?

Im currently at work, so boring! What do you work as? I got some of those cheapy ovulation tests from Ebay. The only positive one ive had was on CD8 so i dont think its right some how! Will post pics in a couple of days and see what people think. I really hope this is our month!

Im currently at work, so boring! What do you work as? I got some of those cheapy ovulation tests from Ebay. The only positive one ive had was on CD8 so i dont think its right some how! Will post pics in a couple of days and see what people think. I really hope this is our month!

I am a neonatal nurse so I am around babies all the time but I love my job. What do you do? I have never been very good with the ones from eBay. I picked up my cbfm last year in super drug for £29 got a bargain they are expensive £99 in boots

Wow, I couldnt afford even £29 lol.
I work as a Medical Secretary for a Learning Disability inpatient and outpatient Psychiatric unit. Love my job and the people I work with, which helps!

GEm wow - that is great news!! i am happy for you - yup you can get tracking and testing now!! good luck hun

i think i am in my O week this week so going to BD every other day until next tuesday perhaps?!! and hopefully who knows......

Do you use opk? I am going to use cbfm. My cycles started at the exact number of days as it was before cerazette so hope it stays that ways

yeah i use the cheapie ones from ebay and i have had a litght positive yesterday buyt a stronger one today - have had EWCM for the last 2days but not sure if it is sperm of CM...according to forcast i am not due to O till this weekend so i wonder if this is early - major shift in temp though....very uncomfortable feeling un lower abdo....:shrug:

Last month my ov was 2 days earlier than expected so you never know lux. Post a pic of the tests if you can.
I only have cheap ebay ones. Going to test tomorrow.
All sounding quite positive so far for everyone. Lets hope this is the month for us all :)

aww thanks ladies...GEM...hahahah all that baby dust is def gonna land on someone...lol.xx

sorry MME - i just chuck them out as soon as i use them....

i should take pics ehh...i will try to remember that! lol

to be honest I did not take a pic of mine last month. I took 2 and they could not get any more positive but like I said I have ov pains so I knew deep down anyway.

Thanks for the baby dust gem :)

I just have no idea wats going on with. Last Wednesday I had EWCM then nothing until Sunday a little more EWCM, then nothing again until today more EWCM and quite a few stabbing pains, in my lower stomach.

I have no idea if I have missed O or if it still hasn’t happened I haven’t got O kits nor am I taking my temp. According to online info I was meant to O on Sunday?

OH like spontaneous :sex: rather than planned :sex: but I gave in & txt him b4 saying the deed needs to be done tonight incase we have missed O.

I didn’t think I would be so bothered but I really want to get a BFP this month:wacko:

MME they do say everyday can lower the mans sperm count so wouldn’t advise doing it more than 1s a day, but hey no harm in trying for 1 month.

BUMBLE- i know the feling - i woke this morning really wanting A BFP - i have been ok this month - but this monring i just really wanted it to be our BFP month...i have had same erratic EWCM as you have - i had it on sunday - then again i think yesterday morning for a bit and that was it..

i was goin to try to :sex: everyother day anyway this week up to about Tuesday and hope for the best - after that is is the two week wait i guess - i have been tempin this cycle but not noticed anything irregular outside the normal anyway - use opk and the both times the lines were not as dark as the control line but yesterday's seemed darker then monday's although i am not sure if i am wishing that

Hey Lux, well :sex: done he he he... so far think we have kept up with every other day since last Monday but I think OH is clocking on that there is really only 1 motive behind me coming onto him all the time lol. Don’t know if ill get away with or if ill get more out of him this week.
I am adamant I O this morning as I experienced very sharp stabbing pains in my stomach so hopefully last nights :spermy: survives get there in time x

BUMBLE - hahaha that is soo funny - i am sure they OHs will know although they might feign ignorance..lol - so far we have managed sunday and last night - jsut did my OPK and it was negative - but i had a faint line on Monday and a slightly darker one yesterday afternoon - and we dtd last night -so i'm hopeful

today is our off night - but i am thinking maybe we should dtd just in case?! i dont get any O pains so it is hard for me to tell that way - CM is now clear white no longer sticky!!

i usually wipe down after we do the deed dont know if that diminishes the :spermy:... ohh i dont know!! i just want the bfp like yesterday..

Lux, i might be wrong hun, it might not b O pain i have never felt it before but saying that it is only my 3rd cycle. I just hope it is, i watched one born last night. It was a special on twin/triplet births, :dohh: dont know why i do it to myself broody isnt the word.
It makes me laugh, i bet u in a year or so time wen we all have our little ones we will be like, bloody hell why did i want this little rascals :baby: so much LOL

BUMBLE - yeah most likely - once we get BFP I am sure we wont even remember how this period dragged - in a way the 2 week wait is almost the hardest part asd you are just in limbo...
i cant wait to see our LOs - maybe watching shows like that would help me feel better that at least i am prolonging birth for a while?? that is the most scary part for me

i dont know if hi get O pains - i have felt unconfortable down there and if OPKs and CM are to believed it seems like O was btween CD13 -CD16 which seems a bit early for a thirty-something day cycle...

guess we just have to keep going and see

Hi ladies
another day ehh...
my OPK was negative today - well apart from the slight postiive on Monday and a bit darker on Tuesday i have had negative results yesterday and today

Does that mean i already ovulated? how long after a positive opk do you ovulate?

I noticed a little EWCM on sunday and Monday - i thought that was way early in the cycle for Ovualtion...

Hey Lux, what CD were you on when you got you EWCM and +opk?

Ive still not got any EWCM yet but I had a +OPK on CD8, so strange. I dont know what my body is doing at the moment!

Lux - It may have been ov. They say the result line should be as dark as the test line or darker....was it ?? I would keep testing till after the weekend and if still negative then I would say Mon/Tues was prob it. Dont they say its with 24 or 48 hours after positive??
Bumble - I too watched the episode of one born. I was say to hubby how twins dont run in our family so we will be fine until the doctor said they dont have to run in the family to have twins :o
How long did the pain last for?? Mine were around 6 hours both times.
Well I am going to take an ov test when I get home. Day 14 today

MME@ pains come in waves a little like AF pains if am honest. Still happening today but not as bad as yesterday. Its more like a twinge and stabbing pain. I could really do with :sex: again tonight just in case :spermy: didnt live or make it from tuesday sesh LOL. Really dont think its gonna happen, we are going away for the weekend and have packing & loads of other things to do :shrug:
:kiss: for BFP this months girls come on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->