Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hey Lux, what CD were you on when you got you EWCM and +opk?

Ive still not got any EWCM yet but I had a +OPK on CD8, so strange. I dont know what my body is doing at the moment!

I was on CD 14 when i noticed it - i just thought it was a little late - but maybe not?!!!!

MME - ohh ok good advice hun i'll do that and see if anything else comes up - according to app i'm not to O till this wkend. i will keep testing and see.

I dont know....i just so wish i had it alreayd - have done nothing but eat a whole heap of chocolate M&Ms today - i feel soooooooooo gloomy

Well think thats me past the big O. Getting in the shower last nite n whilst I got undress I noticed quite abit of thick cm on my knickers. 10day-2week wait. I don't have much hope as I have woken up this morning with sore boobs, I normally get sore boobs a week to 10days b4 AF. Gutted I thought we gave it a good try this month, arhh well keep the faith I mite b wrong

hey BUMBLE - you never know .... FX dont they say early pregnancy symtoms can be like AF?!!

I think i am over fertile week - but will do my last OPK today and see if still negative then it is most like over - as had positive on monday and tuesday - so i think O already happened - and it will be on to 2WW

Thanks ladies FX indeed :wohoo: am not due AF until 24-27th so i wud think gettin sore boobs now is far to early for possible BFP?

Can I ask how long your first af lasted after stopping cerazette? I just finished mine it was really light 2 days and heavy for 2 days is this about right?

Hope everyone is ok this morning

Hi Gem, year 4 day i would say about right but it seams to of been the wrong way round. Normally i am heavy for 2-3 days then light 2-3 days my normal bleed is 5-6 days.

Morning ladies
I feel totally shocking today. Feel really sick, watery mouth, head ache, dizzy spells and my face is burning up. Cant take my temp as I am at work. A little worried what could be wrong :(

Day 15. OV due anytime from today till Sunday.
No felt as bad as this before round ov time. Last 2 I just had OV pains.

Day 15. OV due anytime from today till Sunday.
No felt as bad as this before round ov time. Last 2 I just had OV pains.

Could you have ovulated early ? I knowit would be really early but with our bodies getting back into the swing of things after stopping cerazette I feel anything it possible.

I hope this is all of our months. We would all get June babies

Gem - my AF lasted 7days that is pretty standard for me 5heavy and 2light days - the first one i was so ill it was unbleievable - dizzy spells i took a coupld of days off work it was that bad!

MMe - that is strange indeed - maybe you have O - or are coming down with somehting - my OPK was negative today which means i O'd earlier in the week on CD14?!! so nothing is imposible hun- make sure you get kots of :sex: tonight and this weekend

Hi ladies
Just done an ov test and line is darker than yesterdays but just not dark enough. Will test again tomorrow. Feel like Ive still not as had no pain yet. Think I maybe coming down with something :(

MME - well look afteryourself properly hun and gets lots of rest - also i think you should just go for it witht he bd'ing and see how it goes - dont wait for the line to get any darker - mine disappaeared the darkets i had was ont he second day - we just need to hope for the best...

Hi,
I hope you dont mind me joining this thread. I took my last Cerazette on 29th July and AF started on 31st august (lasted for 5 days).

Welcome mrso. Are you trying straight away or waiting till a certain date??

UPDATE - started with ov pains around 7pm tonight. Still got pains 4 hours later. Will try a test in morning.

I am on cd 6 it seems to be going so slow. I think I need to get s hobby to keep me busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->