Nursery/school

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

What age would you put your child into nursery? and also what age do they start school where you are? Jasmine will be doing 2 hours mon-fri from next year, i'm not sure if other places do that? I know some places in wales do as my niece was in school from 2 and a half and shes from wales.

The term after there 3rd birthday they start nursery and september after there 4th birthday they start school. Where i live we also have something called flying start where they get 5 free mornings/afternoons the term after there second birthday although the places are limited :)

same as above. term after 3rd birthday for free places in nursery and term after 4th birthday for school

same, 2 and half hours free places called preschool after their 3rd birthday closet to the new term and depending on when their birthday just over 4 when they start school

Landon never did anything before kindergarten. They start kindergarten the year they turn 5, it has to be before Sept though, here it's the 1st, CO it's the 15th. Otherwise they have to wait until the following school year. Casen did do preschool this year because him and Landon are usually just stuck together and with him starting kindergarten this year he wanted to do school too, he was 3, they do pre k at 4, again no required though

You can either put them in preschool at 3 or 4. As for kindergarten, they start the same year they turn 5.

Jayden was a menace the first few months of preschool at age 3 and he was in 3 days per week. I changed him to every day as he just wasn't getting the routine and we'd argue about him going to school as he didn't want to. Changing him to everyday for the years he was in preschool helped greatly.

They start school the september after they turn 4 I think. Not all schools have a 'nursery class' but if they do they can start earlier I think. I'm not up on this.

Hebe is starting at the school that she will attend in september as they are birth to 16.

the schools i've been in the children start school (reception class) the term they turn 5 apart from if they turn 5 in the summer term, then they start in january with the children who turn 5 in the spring term. So alasdair will start nursery sept 2011 (term after he's 3) and school jan 2013. Scary!

I would like to put courtney in nursery now, just 1 day a week but at the moment we cant afford it :(

school is 4/5?? isnt it? not actualy sure :dohh:

chloe was 3 april last year and started nursery in the september. she has just turned 4 now and will be starting infants (reception class) in september.
my neice was 3 middle of september so started nursery in january just gone so she will stat school (reception class) september 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->