Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

I GOT MY BFP!!
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1109010948.jpg
:happydance::happydance:happydance:
OMG!!! i still cant believe it...:blush:
:cloud9:

CONGRATS!!! ABII!!

Front page updated for an Oct BFP as you had two OV and test dates in Oct! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

got 3+ on my digital.... which means over 5 weeks so things are going good :)

went for my annual pap yesterday, tested BFN. Still no AF. They werent to concerned since I have had delayed periods/irregular in the past. So I know for sure I am not preggers... PLEASE AF COME ALREADY!

Man LOVELYLISA, that sux! I hope that AF arrives soon so that you can get on with the chase. Join us in December Hun!!! :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

So pleased to see bfps! Yay. Still waiting for damn af... She's due on 28 th and I'm usually very regular give or take a day. We have been bding from about the 10th nov to the 20 th, only missing the odd day, so really hoping I will not have to use my monitor, but quite excited if I do! It's sitting on top of the bathroom cabinate, it keeps winking at me! I also went out on Sunday and had rather a lot of cava with the girls.... I feel terrible, I've been so good with my no drinking and so has dh! Couldn't help myself, it's only one day! Back on the wagon, and here's hoping af arrives or not! I hate waiting! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->