Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Hey, thought I'd update...think we are loosing yet another baby :( our 4th MC. I should know by Sunday,,,totally devastated and think we may give up TTC for good this time. Can't imagine trying to go through this again.

Mummy2Asher I am so so sorry if it is happening again.

I will keep all my fingers crossed that it will be ok for you, I cannot imagine what you are going through.

What happened? Why do you think you may be MC?

xxx

Hey, thought I'd update...think we are loosing yet another baby :( our 4th MC. I should know by Sunday,,,totally devastated and think we may give up TTC for good this time. Can't imagine trying to go through this again.

:hugs:

Ive had 2 MC in the past and they never get easier, i wish you all the best hunny x

was just making sure:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20111104-01342.jpg
    IMG-20111104-01342.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6

I'm so sorry.. I really hope this is not this case :hugs:

My scan yesterday showed a sack but no yolk sack or fetal pole. I should be 6 weeks but date could be off as it's my first cycle after ds2 as I'm breastfeeding. Hcg is 1100....
I've got more HCG blood tests tomorrow and a scan on Friday. But from what I've read online Hcg goes up anyway if it's a blighted ovum. I feel so angry at the world at the moment, it's just not fair :'(

So so sorry Mummy2asher, hope that this is not the case and your dates are a bit off. I have had 2 missed miscarriages and so know it is very hard. keep us posted and thinking of you.

Af got me, next cycle will mean i test in december instewad of november.

Mummy2asher, so sorry to hear that and i really hope u just have a slow developing bean that will show upreal soon.

Yup, y'all can add me for an angel baby as well. Went in for a 7 week scan and was only 5w2d. No yolk sac or fetal pole. No way dates could be off. Did quantitative numbers and not so good.

I took a bunch of pills this weekend in hopes that my body would realize for me to miscarry and they didn't do anything. I will have do another round this upcoming weekend if I don't have a natural miscarriage by then.

So sorry to hear this SNOWFLAKES! :hugs: It sounds very familiar to me unfortunately, as July I was in this situation just alittle further along than you are.... Please take care of yourself and know that I am here if you need to chat :hugs:

MUMMYWASHER, I hope that your dates are off Hun! :dust: this is not something that I would want any woman to ever have to experience... :hugs:

RDY4 and EBELLE, I will see you in Dec!!! (posted on Nov thread)

2012HOPING, good checking, :haha: I would do the same, CONGRATS again! Wishing you a H&H 9mos!

AFM...Well, AF snuck in on me this weekend. She was roaring too. In fact, each one since MC has been progressively more rough. I am keeping my appt with my doc which is after Thanksgiving just to check things out as I haven't had an AF like that since I first got AF. I was put on BC to help that and regulate it. Not an option I am going for this time though so we shall see. Sorry that I was M.I.A on you all this weekend. The saddness that DW and I went through was rough and the internet was the last thing on my mind. As well, the cramps and flow was soooo very strong, I wasn't moving anyway. I am happy to say, that we have decided that we will try again regardless and move forwar dinto what looks like will be December! We just aren't to the point to take break yet. Since it is later, we will have some time to get the donations and shipments scheduled (you know I am a planner so I will start that work this week) and then we will get a few more tests ( have alot left as we wait to test) and get the ball rolling in a couple of weeks. Still alittle sad, but not as much and cramping has gone down quite a bit so, I am here! GL FXD!:dust: to you all in the TWW, and the act of :sex: Catch that Eggy!!! :dust:

my doc says i wont have my first scan till 18 weeks, this seems a bit odd to me!?

WOW, where do they do that at??? I know that you atleast get a dating scan as they need to be sure of where you are. Or a 12 week scan as you are considered leaving the 1st trim but this is what I know in the US, I am sure that it is different everywhere depending on doc and location. 18 just seems rather far....

thats what i thought with my daughter i had a scan at 10 weeks. hmm weird new doctor here i come

Hi guys, this is my first time on here. We have been trying to conceive for over 3 years, what an emotional roller coaster. So 2 chemical pregnancies and a mmc 2 years ago we have finally given in and bought the cbfm.....now I'm just waiting for my bloody af to arrive (due on the 28th nov) so I can try it out, been reading some very positive feedback so really hoping this works for us, I'm even limiting my intake of vino (in desperation) so no booze for either of us. So hurry up af so we can get going! Never thought I'd be so desperate to see my period lol x

Hi guys, this is my first time on here. We have been trying to conceive for over 3 years, what an emotional roller coaster. So 2 chemical pregnancies and a mmc 2 years ago we have finally given in and bought the cbfm.....now I'm just waiting for my bloody af to arrive (due on the 28th nov) so I can try it out, been reading some very positive feedback so really hoping this works for us, I'm even limiting my intake of vino (in desperation) so no booze for either of us. So hurry up af so we can get going! Never thought I'd be so desperate to see my period lol x

WISHING, so sorry for your losses.... hope on over to the front page and click the link for November and let us talk and support you through your entire 2 or 3WW!!!

Wishing you luck and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->