Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Well ladies you can add another angel :( I just found out I have an ectopic pregnancy and am heading in for surgery

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I hope the surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

SKEET!!! :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry to hear this news. I have been around for your journey thus far and know this is beyond devastating. I wish I could do or say more, but know at this time, there is nothing anyone can say. :hugs: Please PM when you are better. Take care, you and your family. :flower:

Thanks for the update JSMOM, see you in Nov!

EBELLE, I am with you, no :af: all BFNs.... FXD! :dust:

Im so sorry to hear that skeet. Just be careful afterwards because the odds of having another etopic right after having one are quite high... just be careful! Wishing you a safe recovery...xxx

Skeet, I'm so so sorry for your loss.

I hope you are recovering well.

xx

Hi ladies.. I'm home from the hospital now.. Surgery went well and they were able to save my tube.. Oh has been great and took the week off work to take care of me..

Thank you all for all of your kind words :hugs:

Your welcome skeet hun. You take care of yourself.

Hi ladies.. I'm home from the hospital now.. Surgery went well and they were able to save my tube.. Oh has been great and took the week off work to take care of me..

Thank you all for all of your kind words :hugs:

glad to hear they were able to save your tube :hugs: I hope you have a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Just checking in!...Not avoiding, still chasing! I think maybe another doc appt is in order =)

Happy to know they were able to save yout tube. Keep well and rest lots.!

Oh no skeet I'm so sorry hun. Thank goodness they saved your tube and that you are healing nicely.
:hugs2: :hugs2:

Just popping over to say hello and send good wishes.

congrats to all of the bfp's, it was a fabulous month for us. i still dont believe it is really happening after these 2 years of heartache, but a fabulous surprise for our anniversary.

massive hugs to all of those who are on their next cycle, i have my fx that november is your month!

glad you are okay skeet, so sorry about your loss. take care recovering.

so after a week of hell and the doctors telling me id lost my baby i had a scan and there it was! a beautiful heart beat and a tiny blob of a baby! :)

so after a week of hell and the doctors telling me id lost my baby i had a scan and there it was! a beautiful heart beat and a tiny blob of a baby! :)

Praise God! That is wonderful news Kristina! Enjoy these next few months!

KRISTINA, what wonderful news! Such and awesome miracle baby growing inside. Thank God! :hugs: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos, please keep me posted Hun!

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

AFM...you can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->