• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

CD3... man time is going so slowly.

:coffee:

I usually ovulate CD16-17, and I hate the wait! I'm impatient... :haha:

BUT I did promise myself that I wouldn't test until AFTER 10DPO this time! Think I'll stick to it??? :dohh:

CD3... man time is going so slowly.

:coffee:

I usually ovulate CD16-17, and I hate the wait! I'm impatient... :haha:

BUT I did promise myself that I wouldn't test until AFTER 10DPO this time! Think I'll stick to it??? :dohh:

Hahaha not if you're anything like me!! I promised myself too. Lesson learned- move the hpts out of arms reach from the toilet :winkwink:

Ive been good and not even bought any tests at all this cycle yet..no cheapies..nothing...not buying any until Sunday to have for next week

So there are other POAS addicts out there! I knew I couldnt be the only one! lol Im horrible about it. So to 'break' my addiction this month and cut down on unneeded stress i did not reorder my ic last month like i usually would and only left myself with three this month so i wouldnt over test. we'll see how well that actually works

Today is either O day or 1dpo. I'm going to call it O day so I can at least hold out one extra day to test :haha:

Anyone else's OH get weird if they know when you're ovulating? I have to keep that stuff to myself or my husband feels like there's too much pressure. He had a little trouble last night and I had to really work for it :haha:

Today is either O day or 1dpo. I'm going to call it O day so I can at least hold out one extra day to test :haha:

Anyone else's OH get weird if they know when you're ovulating? I have to keep that stuff to myself or my husband feels like there's too much pressure. He had a little trouble last night and I had to really work for it :haha:

My husband is the same way. If he knows it's o day he won't be able to finish no matter what I do. I just try to tell him I haven't O'd yet or already did so he doesn't feel the pressure.

Same here! He does not like to feel obligated to DTD lol I almost always say I haven't o'd yet so let's go have fun practicing!

Lol! Glad it's not just me!

I had to tell him that I had ready O and couldn't get Preggo anymore, so it was just for fun. He was much more relaxed about it last night. Haha

Wow look at you ladies go! You guys think it's crazy testing so early but I always feel like the crazy one because I'm the odd one out who doesn't like testing. I'm 20dpo today and still haven't tested :dohh: as I keep swearing af is coming! I was actually going to this am but dh was in the bathroom with my IC's and I couldn't hold it so here I am still without a clue! I really feel like today is the day af will get me as I had my pre AF migraine and major PMS yesterday which is always the biggest sign the witch is on her way. If I have no spotting or anything by this afternoon when I get off work I might go ahead and test just to see what happens :shrug:

Wow I couldn't hold out that long. Most I can do is 14dpo. By the af should be here so I figure it's safe. Is your lp usually that long? I'd say :test: !! :)

Wow I couldn't hold out that long. Most I can do is 14dpo. By the af should be here so I figure it's safe. Is your lp usually that long? I'd say :test: !! :)

Haha I didn't plan on it but last time I was so sure because my lp had gone from 10 days to 15 so I tested and nothing. I hate that so I figured the same thing was going to happen, which is still totally possible. The more I have put it off the less rushed I feel to test, no idea why. But like I said if she doesn't show today I probably should ahead and just do it.

Well you made me decide to go ahead even though it had only been 30 min since I had peed. Well, here is this

Attachments

• 2015-10-02_07.27.25.jpg
    2015-10-02_07.27.25.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 26
Ahhhhhh yay I knew it! That's a :bfp: right there! :) congrats!

Thanks ladies!! I swear my body is still shaking an hour later! Haha

Awesome! Congrats! Hopefully this is just the beginning of more October BFPs!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->