• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Miracles what symptoms have u had? And where is ur cervix if u don't mind me asking ?

Well you made me decide to go ahead even though it had only been 30 min since I had peed. Well, here is this

CONGRATS!!!!

:happydance:

Today is CD4. My blood pressure isn't doing so good. Usually I hover around 120-125/85 but today I am sitting at 130/90. I hate starting out with hypertension!

I was never hypertensive before I got pregnant with my LO. During the pregnancy, I got pre-e and ever since then, my blood pressure has been higher than normal. I am only 25 now, and in good shape, eat well, with a normal BMI... just unlucky, I guess!

Miracles what symptoms have u had? And where is ur cervix if u don't mind me asking ?

My early symptoms were cramping, extreme hunger and pains in my bbs/full feeling especially in response to babies crying/kids screaming at work. Now I'm having pretty good cramping, back ache, heartburn, headaches and pain around my ovaries. Uterus just feels heavy. Oh and I have had PMS like nobody's business the last two days. I just got to tell dh the big news finally and told him I'm putting money on this one being a boy because this baby is already being a bigger pain in the booty than my daughter ever was :haha: as for my cervix it is actually what had me the most doubtful. Right about when af was due I checked it in the morning and it was so soft and basically impossible to distinguish from everything else so I got hopeful then it would get lower and hard. It is all over the place, most the time now it's tipped to where I can't feel the opening of my cervix. But yeah it's constantly changing still. :shrug:

Congratulations!!! First good news of October's buddies!
I am very excited by the upcoming month!!!

Thanks so much ladies! Sticking around to cheer you all on if you don't mind! :)

Hi ladies can I join? This is my 3rd cycle TTC #3. I'm currently 6DPO and reeeerally need some help and support to NOT test early! I've been starting testing at 8DPO other months and I've had evaps and all sorts and it's just depressing. So I'd prefer to hold off this month if I can...!

Congrats Miracles! That's awesome!

I'm now 8 dpo, my CF is creamy and sticky. Had some odd pains yesterday and I've been fairly cranky X

Aww congrats miracles! How you held out so long ill never know!
As for me-i am on my 6th day if flashing smiley-anyobe ever get that many? Its driving me crazy-all my bding at the start of the flashing smileys was clearly too early, we dtd last night but cant tonight. Expecting solid to show up 2m or at the very latest monday which will be cd 16 making O cd 17- iv never O'd that late, latest was cd16 laat cycle which was first cycle after miscarriage.....thought it would go back to my usual cd11/12ish by now. I have low progesterone but have always O'd on my own-bloods confirmed O last cycle. Now im afraid i wont at all? Times like this i wish i temped!

Aww congrats miracles! How you held out so long ill never know!
As for me-i am on my 6th day if flashing smiley-anyobe ever get that many? Its driving me crazy-all my bding at the start of the flashing smileys was clearly too early, we dtd last night but cant tonight. Expecting solid to show up 2m or at the very latest monday which will be cd 16 making O cd 17- iv never O'd that late, latest was cd16 laat cycle which was first cycle after miscarriage.....thought it would go back to my usual cd11/12ish by now. I have low progesterone but have always O'd on my own-bloods confirmed O last cycle. Now im afraid i wont at all? Times like this i wish i temped!

I am on my 4th day, I was hoping a smiley today but no... I am usually at the peak at CD11/12 but it will be later this cycle.
Be patient, my friend last cycle got more than a week of flashing and finally got a smiley face!!! :happydance:
I feel like the wait for the smiley face is almost as stressful as the pregnancy test hahaha!

Congrats Miracles! Im so happy for you! You give me hope this could be a lucky month

I'm at o day today but I never had any positive opk but I have ewcm, best start the bd 😊

Got my flashy late this evening after flashy the last 6 days! Aah will be a challenge to dtd tonight, i have family staying! Oh better be up for it....

Congrats Miracles! That's awesome!

I'm now 8 dpo, my CF is creamy and sticky. Had some odd pains yesterday and I've been fairly cranky X

That sounds pretty similar to me this cycle! Hopefully you get the same outcome!! Fx'd for you!

So sorry some of you are having such trouble with all the flashing smilies! I never used that kind of opk so I can't relate but I can imagine it is incredibly frustrating! Excited for you all to move over to the tww!

7-8dpo here. Nipples a bit tender today...crampier than past few days... Cm still damp/watery or dry.... Tired during day even when boys sleep most of night....tested with cheapie and nothing of course... Good luck everyone that'll be testing in next few days!!

:wacko: QUESTION ladies, I just got myself some CB digital opks and when I was reading the instructions I noticed it said to always use the first urine after your longest sleep...whereas other opks tell you not to use the first urine but wait until the afternoon. Is this just because the test is more sensitive and also detects estrogen? :shrug:

Today I used my last FR opk, finally see a faint line...I'm only cd 9 but I am really hoping I O earlier than usual so I am thrilled to see something finally!:happydance:

CD 17 today. Not sure whether I ovulated Thursday, Friday, or today... But I should have my bases covered because I BD Weds, Thurs, and today. Hopefully that was good enough!

:wacko: QUESTION ladies, I just got myself some CB digital opks and when I was reading the instructions I noticed it said to always use the first urine after your longest sleep...whereas other opks tell you not to use the first urine but wait until the afternoon. Is this just because the test is more sensitive and also detects estrogen? :shrug:

Today I used my last FR opk, finally see a faint line...I'm only cd 9 but I am really hoping I O earlier than usual so I am thrilled to see something finally!:happydance:
yes itll pick up lh surge any time in the day as far as i know but to get the flashies before it you use with fmu and the last 3 cycles i got my solid with fmu too. Yesterday i got flashy but did a cheapie in the evening that looked positive so did a cb and got solid.they r quite complicated- the first test u do kind of records your baseline levels of lh and estrogen so if you start them too late in cycle when u have already got high estrogen-then it may not pick up a rise and give you flashies-also if you dont use for 3 days it starts off as a fresh cycle with no baseline levels of hormones. For these reasons if you ever run out of sticks and get a new pack mid-cycle, make sure you use the old holder...i like themvthough they drive me crazy sometimes. I got flashy 6 days in a row this cycle....but iv never missed O with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->