• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Oh and also the first day always gives a blank circle as its calibrating your levels!

I've got a clearer opk now it should be a positive tonight or tomorrow I think, I really can't wait at the prospect of ovulating as I don't think I did last month coming off the pill. I've gave my husband the heads up that bd will be every night now but I don't think he minds 😂 X

9 dpo and still have thick white sticky CF. Also getting hungry late at night which is unusual and I feel too warm constantly. AF is due on Thursday according to Ovia App.

9 dpo and still have thick white sticky CF. Also getting hungry late at night which is unusual and I feel too warm constantly. AF is due on Thursday according to Ovia App.

Everything you've said so far sounds just like me this cycle!!! :)

Bfn this AM on cheapie just a 3hr hold though from like 6a to 9a. I'm 8-9 DPO today crazy diarrhea last night twice and cervix still high and hard but this time pulled finger out had lotiony CM. crazy dreams too always a baby or pregnancy something in most of them maybe a sign or I'm just thinking too much before bed. Good luck anyone testing today!

I'm now getting mild back pain in my tail bone/lower back area. Really trying not to test yet. But that's the thing, getting pregnant wasn't ever the issue for me, it took 2 months the first time, 4 months the second time (all without monitoring anything - just DTD whenever we felt like it) and I the 3rd time I was caught on the pill cause I messed it up with the wedding stress.

The issue is staying pregnant. I am going to STRESS OUT once I know I'm pregnant again. My OH doesn't get positive, hes very reserved after our 3 losses, which breaks my heart a little bit.

I'm now getting mild back pain in my tail bone/lower back area. Really trying not to test yet. But that's the thing, getting pregnant wasn't ever the issue for me, it took 2 months the first time, 4 months the second time (all without monitoring anything - just DTD whenever we felt like it) and I the 3rd time I was caught on the pill cause I messed it up with the wedding stress.

The issue is staying pregnant. I am going to STRESS OUT once I know I'm pregnant again. My OH doesn't get positive, hes very reserved after our 3 losses, which breaks my heart a little bit.

Me 2, you sound like you're in a similar situation to me....we had our 1st child on the pill, our 2nd we fell pg first month trying without so much as an opk, then 2 losses this year ttc#3.....this is only my 4th cycle ttc#3 so i seem to conceive pretty easily. I have a feeling he may want to give up on #3 if we lose another....it hasnt been said but i can see it-seriously considering saying nothing until af is like a week late next time it actually works but i would feel really sneaky?

Hi ladies! My computer is being super slow and barely working. Sorry I've been mia! I have jury duty today but I will try to respond when I get out. Sending baby dust to all!!

Bought 15 tests from Amazon for £2.75 with free delivery... don't I feel a plank for buying such an expensive one yesterday! :dohh:

Me 2, you sound like you're in a similar situation to me....we had our 1st child on the pill, our 2nd we fell pg first month trying without so much as an opk, then 2 losses this year ttc#3.....this is only my 4th cycle ttc#3 so i seem to conceive pretty easily. I have a feeling he may want to give up on #3 if we lose another....it hasnt been said but i can see it-seriously considering saying nothing until af is like a week late next time it actually works but i would feel really sneaky?

After we lost the second the OH tried to put a restriction on how many more times we would try. I told him if we were having a baby, we were having a baby, no matter how many tries and all he was doing by restricting me was putting unnecessary pressure on the situation.

We had an 18 month break after the 3rd loss as we got married and wanted to have a few nice holidays and things. Which we have now done. And hes 100% ready for TTC now and he knows he can't put a limit on me.

I would be heartbroken if he turned around and said "1 more try and that's it" ... like losing 3 babies doesn't make me feel like enough of a failure as it is! :hugs:

I'll be testing around Oct 23, which will be 1 day before AF is due. *crossing fingers*

Baby dust to all!

I'm basing my AF due date on my pill cycle of 28 days. I think it may be more like Saturday then Thursday really. But we will see! :coffee:

Bfn today on frer... Just hoping if my cramps sat were implantation that it's too early to pick up hcg yet especially if pee isn't super super concentrated

Waiting for first pee of the day can just be too inconvenient though! :blush:

To all those having problems with the bloomin flashys on the clearblue digital - it seems like the first month you use them you get lots of flashes as it is getting used to your levels etc. Most people seem to get much less flashes the second month. I know people say it doesn't remember levels etc but that's just what people seem to say

For instance the first month I had only one day of an empty circle then SEVEN consecutive flashing smileys then finally a solid smiley on day seven in the evening. The second month I had 3 days of empty smiles then only ONE flashing smiley day and then my solid smiley. So it was way easier to time and predict.

Also they say not to try and interpret the lines but when you remove it the two lines are just like normal OPKs - they get gradually darker until the solid smiley when they are the same darkness

Baby dust to everyone!

To all those having problems with the bloomin flashys on the clearblue digital - it seems like the first month you use them you get lots of flashes as it is getting used to your levels etc. Most people seem to get much less flashes the second month. I know people say it doesn't remember levels etc but that's just what people seem to say

For instance the first month I had only one day of an empty circle then SEVEN consecutive flashing smileys then finally a solid smiley on day seven in the evening. The second month I had 3 days of empty smiles then only ONE flashing smiley day and then my solid smiley. So it was way easier to time and predict.

Also they say not to try and interpret the lines but when you remove it the two lines are just like normal OPKs - they get gradually darker until the solid smiley when they are the same darkness

Baby dust to everyone!

It is my 4th cycle with the kit (one kit lasts 4 months for me). And on the 4th month, I got so far 6 flashing... Will see tomorrow. It is good for me since DH and I did not BD last night hahaha. Usually we do every other day for the best chance but here we miss a day.

I got my first flashy today! This is my first time using them but I am still hoping this means I will O sometime this week.

Baby dust to everyone!

It is my 4th cycle with the kit (one kit lasts 4 months for me). And on the 4th month, I got so far 6 flashing... Will see tomorrow. It is good for me since DH and I did not BD last night hahaha. Usually we do every other day for the best chance but here we miss a day.

Lol so that's the theory out of the window then! Hope it stops flashing soon! On my 6th day I could have literally chucked that thing out of the window!!!

Baby dust to everyone!

Lol so that's the theory out of the window then! Hope it stops flashing soon! On my 6th day I could have literally chucked that thing out of the window!!!

Hahaha! I try to keep me relaxed because then there are the 2ww... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->