**October 2018 testing thread**

October 4th.... been super awkward september..AF came early only lasted 3 days...Sunday I had light blood and than it stopped..today I came home from taking my nclex and super wet with a tinge of blood and now im cramping.....on a positive note they are doing laparoscopic surgery end of October to see if I have endometriosis....uuggghhhh

October 4th.... been super awkward september..AF came early only lasted 3 days...Sunday I had light blood and than it stopped..today I came home from taking my nclex and super wet with a tinge of blood and now im cramping.....on a positive note they are doing laparoscopic surgery end of October to see if I have endometriosis....uuggghhhh

Welcome x hopefully this is your month

Good luck with your lap I had one done years ago as I have endo and pcos x

3 dpo ............................................................................................................

3 dpo ............................................................................................................

Hang in there Dream! I'll be joining you in the tww in a couple of days here.....we can do this!

Hang in there Dream! I'll be joining you in the tww in a couple of days here.....we can do this!

Me too.. but hubby is away from Thursday to Sunday.. my ovulation days :dohh: hoping I might still catch it Thursday morning and Sunday night.. feeling out this month tho

Me too.. but hubby is away from Thursday to Sunday.. my ovulation days :dohh: hoping I might still catch it Thursday morning and Sunday night.. feeling out this month tho

Oh man, that's rough Shorty, keeping fx for you!!! You never know which will be the :spermy: to catch the egg!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Today is "O" day you guys!!!! Plz send me ALL of the baby dust!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Good Luck Bebe! :dust:

AFM - 4 DPO .......................................................................................................

Hey Bebe, I ovulated late last/early morning. Looks like we’re in this together

Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

I’ve been tracking my cycle so I know what to expect when it’s time for TTC and my + OPK didn’t happen until a couple of days ago which puts me a few days later than last month. I could still start early testing in October so I’m going to still hang out in here just in case and cheer everyone else on! My suspected O time in October is while we are on a 10 day vacation so it’s perfect timing!

CD1. Signing in for October testing.

Please put me down for Oct 15! :baby dust: to everyone!

TTC74 - Welcome, good luck this cycle!

AFM - 5 DPO ......................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->