**October 2018 testing thread**

:hugs: Welcome TTC ❤️ so sorry about cd1 :hugs: October shall be dripping with baby dust, fx this is our month!!

Desire, so glad you're stalking us!!! Keep your Fx for a little pumpkin seed for all of us!

How is everyone?

These are my ovulation days but i have yet to get a strong positive on a ovulation still faint lines. Testing morning midday and afternoon all the same results. Husband is away till Sunday so I am hoping that I will still be ovulating on Sunday

How is everyone?

These are my ovulation days but i have yet to get a strong positive on a ovulation still faint lines. Testing morning midday and afternoon all the same results. Husband is away till Sunday so I am hoping that I will still be ovulating on Sunday

I'm on cd4 next weekend my fertile days :) fxd you ovulate before or on Sunday xx

I’m on CD9! Fertile window is early next week with O being Thursday according to FF !

I’m cycle day 13, tested today, line was dark but not positive yet. DH very sick so no chance of BDing. App says I’ll peak around Tuesday but I know it’s sooner. No ewcm yet but getting fluttering sensations in my pelvic area all day today, a bit like when you get a twitching eyelid but in my uterus area. Never noticed it before, anyone else have this ever? So hoping my O holds off another 24/48 hours and DH makes a swift recovery.

I’m on CD9! Fertile window is early next week with O being Thursday according to FF !

Exact same here!

Oh cool ! Cycle buddies ! x

:hugs2: :happydance: I've been super impatient but I'm getting excited! I know the tww is gonna drive me insane though 🙄 We want this to be a surprise so things keep coming up where I want to say "well idk bc I might be pregnant then" but can't. (Random things like MIL wants us to go see family several states away at the end of May, my Mom's already Christmas shopping and asking if I need any clothes or anything when they go to the outlet, etc)

I’m cycle day 13, tested today, line was dark but not positive yet. DH very sick so no chance of BDing. App says I’ll peak around Tuesday but I know it’s sooner. No ewcm yet but getting fluttering sensations in my pelvic area all day today, a bit like when you get a twitching eyelid but in my uterus area. Never noticed it before, anyone else have this ever? So hoping my O holds off another 24/48 hours and DH makes a swift recovery.

Oh no! Hope he suddenly gets better! If not you might just have to tell him to lay there bc you need to use him :haha: Good luck!

Oh no! Hope he suddenly gets better! If not you might just have to tell him to lay there bc you need to use him :haha: Good luck!

You joke but he did just say ‘okay if you do all the work!’ 😂 but to be fair he seems much better than he was this morning. Mind you I just did another OPK which was so pale it was almost blank, so I’m clueless as to what my body is doing right now!!

Exact same here!

Oh cool ! Cycle buddies ! x

:hugs2: :happydance: I've been super impatient but I'm getting excited! I know the tww is gonna drive me insane though 🙄 We want this to be a surprise so things keep coming up where I want to say "well idk bc I might be pregnant then" but can't. (Random things like MIL wants us to go see family several states away at the end of May, my Mom's already Christmas shopping and asking if I need any clothes or anything when they go to the outlet, etc)

I’ve had a few things crop up like that too ! It will be so exciting when we do fall pregnant and tell our loved ones ! I want to do something surprising this time . We usually just tell them in person while chatting!

With my DS it was the 1st grandchild on both sides so it was super exciting. It just so happened that we found out a few weeks before my Mom's bday so on her card I signed it "Love, Miranda, Phillip (my DH), & Baby. My DH thought she wouldn't even notice but she read the whole card then got to the end and was like "love Miranda, Ph *big gasp*" and looked up with wide eyes & I told her that her other present would be coming in March. It was great. This time around I feel like things won't be as exciting as it all was the 1st time, so I figured we could at least make it a big shock bc while they know we want another, they think we're waiting to try until after we move. I have no idea how I'll tell them this time other than having my DS wear a big brother shirt over to their house :shrug:

Mkyerby that’s so lovely! With my DS my scan was the week before Christmas so I was able to wear a jumper on Christmas Day with ‘Santa baby’ and a picture of a little baby size Santa hat on my bump! Was so fun telling all my family at Christmas.

Those are great stories ladies!

Close family know we want another but don’t know we are TTC either . So they will be surprised but not totally unexpected ! I don’t know how to announce even though I have been thinking about it already ha like you MK I might get my girls to wear t shirts . I can never keep it a secret that long to organise anything lol

Ladies, the symptom spotting has already begun lol! IF I O'd on the 19th (possible a couple days error either way, but not likely, following the pattern of the last few months) then I would only be 4dpo today. Well, my breasts feel achy and swollen, which usually doesn't happen until like 10dpo at the earliest. I know it's a sign of progesterone, which I'm really happy about! Go baby go! Never had symptoms of progesterone this early. Still not getting my hopes up to high but fx this is our month!!

I'd like to join, even though I'm not feeling particularly hopeful this month. This is our third month TTC and after really trying these past 2 months (temping + OPKs first two and added mucinex + soft cups last cycle) I kinda wanted to try a more chill approach this month, so I didn't bother with OPKs, mucinex, or soft cups and just kept wearing my Ava bracelet. Of course my body and temps have been weird so I'm not 100% sure if/when I even ovulated, but FF is saying CD19, which would make me 4DPO and AF due on Oct 1st or 2nd. Ava says it was CD18. My husband had some tummy troubles during my fertile window so we only DTD O-2 and O-5 (or O-1 and O-4 if Ava is right). I don't plan to test unless I'm late, but my impatience might change that. I have plenty of cheapies and a 3 pack of FRERs but I don't want to waste those. Fingers crossed for everyone!

CD 5 here and we already started baby dancing. Last cycle was only 17 days so I ovulated super early. I'm trying to cover all bases. Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->