**October 2018 testing thread**

Just took ovulation test there is a second line but not a strong second line.. hubby is away with work on Thursday till Sunday :cry: :growlmad: so I'm not sure if I will get pregnant this month..

I really want a boy as this will be my last pregnancy don't get me wrong I will be delighted if I have another girl.

I read your at your best chance of conceiving a boy it you dtd on day of ovulation .. which hubby will be away

Any of you ladies with a boy conceive him not on ovulation day?

Here is my test

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043489&stc=1&d=1537284752

My control line is faint aswell.. this was only a 1-2 hour hold

Not much use but my boys were when I ovulated but they also say penetration when he about to cum, I'm wanting a girl so told him no penetration this time round :blush: xx

Ye heard that aswell I might wait till next month to try :cry:

But if you do penetration then the boy sperm will be waiting so to speak when you ovulate xx

Never thought it about that.. hubby will be happy

:haha:

:haha: he will be happy mine not so much he hates (his words) not being knacker deep :blush: :rofl: xx

Bit late but I had boy and last insem was a day or 2 before ovulation

Good luck ladies! Thinking I may O Wednesday so the BD'ing has commenced here too! Enjoy!! :sex: I'm so not excited for the killer tww!

for ladies talking about trying for a boy, I saw this yesterday :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180923-203935_Glow.jpg
    Screenshot_20180923-203935_Glow.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 25
Still getting strong positive ovulation sticks.. so now I'm thinking sat till today was my time zone.. is that even possible??

Hubby was away till yesterday but (sorry tmi) we done it 3 times yesterday and once this morning :blush:

Hoping I caught the egg

These are my tests

Top 2 are yesterday

Bottom one was this morning

All second pee of the day as was told by doc this is the best time to get results

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043867&stc=1&d=1537777980

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180924-093143_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180924-093143_Gallery.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 18
These are my tests

Top 2 are yesterday

All second pee of the day as was told by doc this is the best time to get results

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043867&stc=1&d=1537777980

I never do fmu I always do second or further on in the day, I get four days of positives aswell I always have done as it's fertile days I use a clear blue advanced aswell and that gives you the four days also xx

I only ever get a positive opk in the afternoon after 6pm.

Still getting strong positive ovulation sticks.. so now I'm thinking sat till today was my time zone.. is that even possible??

Hubby was away till yesterday but (sorry tmi) we done it 3 times yesterday and once this morning :blush:

Hoping I caught the egg

Get it girl! :haha: fx'd you caught it! I've been told though that if you do it again within 24hrs he may be "shooting blanks" bc the sperm needs time to regenerate. Who knows. :shrug:

Hoping I caught the egg

Get it girl! :haha: fx'd you caught it! I've been told though that if you do it again within 24hrs he may be "shooting blanks" bc the sperm needs time to regenerate. Who knows. :shrug:

I actually thought that aswell but I'm sure it couldn't hurt lol..

I was on 3 different websites for ovulation calculator and all of them have different dates. Like how lol

I got the ewcm yesterday and Saturday so I defo ovulated over the weekend..

I'll class me as 1 dpo on Wednesday

Shorty88 - Gorgeous positive! FX you caught that eggie!

AFM - 8DPO ............................................. I might start testing as early as Wednesday. AF officially due Oct 2.

Shorty88 - Gorgeous positive! FX you caught that eggie!

AFM - 8DPO ............................................. I might start testing as early as Wednesday. AF officially due Oct 2.

Uh exciting I'm hoping the next 2-3 weeks flys in hoping af stays away for all of us

Heeey, mind if I join? I'm 4dpo today. I like to test early, but I just ordered test strips today, and they probably won't get here for like 5 days or so, so I guess I'm testing in October. If I don't cave and go get a test from CVS first. :haha:

Heeey, mind if I join? I'm 4dpo today. I like to test early, but I just ordered test strips today, and they probably won't get here for like 5 days or so, so I guess I'm testing in October. If I don't cave and go get a test from CVS first. :haha:

Welcome, when would you like me to put you down?

These are my tests

Top 2 are yesterday

Bottom test is definitely your most positive one, hope they reach the eggy :)

I only ever get a positive opk in the afternoon after 6pm.

Mine are always in the afternoon evening too but gone by the morning, so must have a short LH surge so I test twice closer to “predicted” ovulation

Hi ladies mind if I join, I've no idea if I have ovulated but I am currently Cd19 of 32 day cycle. I believe I have i was using opk but didn't get a definitive positive first time using them but I drink ALOT of water! Don't know if that affects results? Any way I am looking to test 7th/8th October ttc #2

How do you know you are going to have a 32 day cycle, if your not sure on ovulation date if you don’t mind me asking?

5dpo :) we did really great with the bd'ing this month, fx! I may cave and test on the first lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->