**October 2018 testing thread**

Same here pixie, always gone by morning. Mines a short surge. I miss it most of the time but I tested 4 times a day this cycle

Hi ladies can I join? Testing from 6th October after a miscarriage at 11weeks 4 days and the a subsequent operation to get "retained products" out I've had one normal cycle and now we're trying again 🙈 if it were to happen again though that's it I have one healthy daughter and I cant put myself through the heartache and the pain. So instead we've said we'll look into Fostering :)

Hi ladies can I join? Testing from 6th October after a miscarriage at 11weeks 4 days and the a subsequent operation to get "retained products" out I've had one normal cycle and now we're trying again 🙈 if it were to happen again though that's it I have one healthy daughter and I cant put myself through the heartache and the pain. So instead we've said we'll look into Fostering :)

Welcome, so sorrybabout your loss.. this is also my first month trying after my MMC in aug I was 10 weeks but baby was only measuring 7 weeks

Fxed this is both our rainbow baby x

AGGIESMUM92 - Good Luck! I hope you get a nice stickie bean!

AFM - 9 DPO ...............................................................
Going for acupuncture tonight to try to help encourage implantation and just because I love it!

Big hugs to those who had to endure a loss and fx'd for rainbow babies!!

Afm, cd 13 but think I'm about to O. Cp is super high & soft & just started feeling some left sided pains. I'm disappointed in our Bd'ing this month. With my DS we bd'd every single day cd10-like 18 I think. This time it's been cd 9, 11, and this a.m. before DH left for work cd13, then hopefully again tomorrow. Meant to yesterday but I was in a crappy mood & annoyed with DH & just couldn't bring myself to do it :haha: Hopefully maybe this a.m. will catch it. Was reading earlier and I didnt realize it took 6hrs for the sperm to make their way to the fallopian tube (and that the egg has to be fertilized within about 24hrs after releasing).

I’m not sure that’s right, I’ve read some can get to the Fallopian tubes within an hour, but others can take up to 12 hours. I think it depends on the individual and if your partner has strong swimmers and if you have good quality mucus etc.

mkyerby16 - the critical part missing there is that sperm can live and hang out in the tubes for up to 7 days waiting for the egg.

Question...

Are you ladies on a ttc diet??

I have been very bold lately loads of take outs and caffiene drinks :blush:
No where near drinking enough water..

I am taking my folic acid every day

mkyerby16 - the critical part missing there is that sperm can live and hang out in the tubes for up to 7 days waiting for the egg.

Yes true! My point was that dtd tomorrow might be too late for me so hopefully what we've done so far worked :haha:

Question...

Nope. I've been taking a prenatal for months now, but other than that I even had a drink last night :shrug:

Question...

I started a 4 week sugar cleanse on September 10 and I feel awesome! :thumbup: I generally have terrible eating habits, tons of carbs and sugars. The cleanse isn't specific to TTC but I'm seeing a ton of crossover with my current meal plan to any fertility diet I look up. High in protein and healthy fats. Low in sugar and carbohydrates. I'm incorporating a lot of fun stuff like maca, pumpkin seeds, chia, avocados, lots of veg and dark leafy greens, nut butters, ghee, spirulina, aloe, hemp seeds etc. I'm also juicing daily (cucumber, celery, broccoli stem, ginger, lemon etc) Hoping to stick with this or some variation of for 12 weeks. I've taken out caffeine but I have organic coffeine free teas each day. If I'm feeling low energy I'll add some organic matcha into my smoothie. :coffee:

By recommendation of my naturopath I'm taking L-Carnitine, CoQ10, B-Complex and Vitamin D. I'm of course also taking a pre-natal.

Seems like a lot when I type it all out lol but its really not and I'm feeling marvelous. I've been getting in about 3 litres of water per day. Hopefully I can keep it all up.

Nothing special here, diet-wise. I live on caffeine. Stopping cold turkey can do more harm than good if you chug it like I do haha.

The only special thing I do is drink lots of spearmint tea to help with my PCOS.

Question...

I started a 4 week sugar cleanse on September 10 and I feel awesome! :thumbup: I generally have terrible eating habits, tons of carbs and sugars. The cleanse isn't specific to TTC but I'm seeing a ton of crossover with my current meal plan to any fertility diet I look up. High in protein and healthy fats. Low in sugar and carbohydrates. I'm incorporating a lot of fun stuff like maca, pumpkin seeds, chia, avocados, lots of veg and dark leafy greens, nut butters, ghee, spirulina, aloe, hemp seeds etc. I'm also juicing daily (cucumber, celery, broccoli stem, ginger, lemon etc) Hoping to stick with this or some variation of for 12 weeks. I've taken out caffeine but I have organic coffeine free teas each day. If I'm feeling low energy I'll add some organic matcha into my smoothie. :coffee:

By recommendation of my naturopath I'm taking L-Carnitine, CoQ10, B-Complex and Vitamin D. I'm of course also taking a pre-natal.

Seems like a lot when I type it all out lol but its really not and I'm feeling marvelous. I've been getting in about 3 litres of water per day. Hopefully I can keep it all up.

Wow starting to feel bad bow lol

Going to get off all fizzy drinks and take away since my miscarriage I have stoped eatting healthy and not working out.. I know that is normal as I was grieving.. I am going out on sat for a few drinks I'm not a big drinker but I'm trying to relax these TWW x

No special TTC diet here but I am working on eating less sugar. I'm literally addicted to it (crave sweets) and never realized how much of it is in foods that you wouldn't even think need to have sugar in them. So that's a big undertaking for me. I'm also dairy free (not by choice, lactose-intolerant).

Question for the group: Is anyone using a device that looks at resting pulse rate? Just asking because a sustained rise in RPR seems to indicate early pregnancy... All of the pregnancy charts that I look at in my Ava groups seem to have it. When I look at my chart, they are low in the beginning of my cycle then elevate with ovulation and move back down as CD1 approaches again. And this cycle they've been heading downward, so unless it rises on me then I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

No special TTC diet here but I am working on eating less sugar. I'm literally addicted to it (crave sweets) and never realized how much of it is in foods that you wouldn't even think need to have sugar in them. So that's a big undertaking for me. I'm also dairy free (not by choice, lactose-intolerant).

Question for the group: Is anyone using a device that looks at resting pulse rate? Just asking because a sustained rise in RPR seems to indicate early pregnancy... All of the pregnancy charts that I look at in my Ava groups seem to have it. When I look at my chart, they are low in the beginning of my cycle then elevate with ovulation and move back down as CD1 approaches again. And this cycle they've been heading downward, so unless it rises on me then I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

I have a Fitbit. I haven't really paid any attention, but looking back I do see the same pattern. O'ing today or tomorrow probably, so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I have a Fitbit. I haven't really paid any attention, but looking back I do see the same pattern. O'ing today or tomorrow probably, so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

When I searched it, a lot of people noticed it on their Fitbits. I don't have one so I just rely on the data from Ava. There's a clear trend in my cycles though!

https://i68.tinypic.com/2q0oabp.jpg

Question...

Dream I too have started a sugar detox, I’m on day 3 now and am just starting to have the energy lull. But I do feel better. My hair is starting to feel really soft. I’m still craving sugar but that’s getting less annoying everyday. And to top it off, I’ve lost 3.5lbs since Sunday. I’m doing it for 10 days, I go on holiday again then. Then I’ll pick it back up again when I’m back.

When I searched it, a lot of people noticed it on their Fitbits. I don't have one so I just rely on the data from Ava. There's a clear trend in my cycles though!

https://i68.tinypic.com/2q0oabp.jpg

Hey lady, I think progesterone makes your heart rate increase. When the levels drop ready for AF so does your RHR. But if it spikes again before AF it can be a good sign. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->