++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

AF arrived full force during the night so on to November. Hopefully I wont see too many of you ladies there! Good luck xx

Good luck ladies!

So sorry becca don’t give up look at Leo! <3

Laurarebecca they totally suck I’ve had all ranges of losses 9+6 being the latest xx

Good luck ladies!

Laurarebecca they totally suck I’ve had all ranges of losses 9+6 being the latest xx

Good luck ladies!

It gets a bit tedious at times doesn't it. That's true. It took 4 years for my first.
I still say we will have our babies soon xx

I guess I fall into this category? First ever sort-of attempt (not really a proper, fully-planned attempt but in boyfriend's words we'll see if it's meant to be) and af is due in a couple days. Don't think there's a lot of chance but you never know

Pineberry I’ve had so many anovulatory cycles over the years that I never trust that ovulation will happen even when I get positive OPKs and ovulation dips. It usually takes a few days of decent temps rises for me to believe it! Even then I’ve had cycles where all that has happened, I’ve thought I’ve ovulated and then my temp drops back down and it turns out my body still didn’t manage it. PCOS is very frustrating!

Ahh, dang I totally didn’t take your condition into consideration. That really really sucks - can’t imagine how tough that must be. Just realized I really take for granted my regular cycles, and I should be way more thankful for them. I must admit that I really dont know much at all about PCOS. Hugs to you!! Hope that eggo will make its grand appearance shortly or already has in the meantime - update me <3

8 DPO here :coffee: No noticable symptoms yet. Yesterday morning @7dpo I had the TINIEST little bit of blood that was only visible after I checked cervix with some tissue. Normally have more spotting at this time in my cycle, but nothing so far. BUT - not getting my hopes up, and trying to keep symptom spotting to a minimum

Decided I will test at 12dpo, so Saturday moning! If negative will simply wait for AF. Quite proud of myself for really sticking to my plan of not testing early!

@salamander91 - Ugh, sorry the :witch: came.
Becca, hope AF doesn’t come tomorrow -- Alllll my fingers are crossed for you girl.

Last edited:
Also, for anyone who likes to stalk charts here is mine so far - Hoping the temps will stay up.

Unbenannt.jpg

@Pineberry that chart is looking good! Good luck for Sunday! My temp is still going up so I’m possibly 3DPO if I’ve ovulated but going to have to wait a few days and see what happens before I feel confident about it!

@salamander91 sorry AF got you, hope next month is the one for you!

Salamander - so sorry hun

Pine berry - chart looks great hope that two day temp was implantation

Becca - definitely tedious who knows why we conceive when we do. I always thought I just take really long and then Erin was a surprise.

Good luck everyone

Asfm I’m worried that when I’m away next week and in 2ww and have a drink as I’m on holiday (only for 3 days) what if something happens but I guess it is what it is xx

@wantingagirl how far into the TWW will you be? I tend to go by the ‘drink till it’s pink’ rule and am happy to have the odd glass of wine until I see a positive!

@Beccaboo828 sorry AF got you!

Temps still rising here. No crosshairs from FF though. I’m being hopeful and calling it 4DPO though :shrug:

Oh no! Still got time before your Christmas deadline! Keeping all crossables crossed for you for next cycle
Thank you <3 if its meant to be it will be. In the meantime we have just got a kitten and a puppy last month. They should keep my mind busy :)

@wantingagirl how far into the TWW will you be? I tend to go by the ‘drink till it’s pink’ rule and am happy to have the odd glass of wine until I see a positive!

@Beccaboo828 sorry AF got you!

Temps still rising here. No crosshairs from FF though. I’m being hopeful and calling it 4DPO though :shrug:

So I stopped drinking nearly 6 months ago. It may just be a co-incidence but 3 of my losses in the past was by having a drink in 2ww and of course the two most recent I’ve had. I guess it is what it is. I don’t know if a one off for a few days will make any difference or if the drink could even cause that. I’m so looking forward to this holiday.

If it goes the same as last time I’ll be 5dpo and back on 8dpo and 9dpo I’ll be having an anniversary lunch with hubby. 12 years married! Xx

Sorry becca for af! Hugs.

I am having a weird time before my ovulation. Ff decided I ovulated on day 8, which I am pretty sure I didn't, but my temperature seems to be off after finishing night shifts and going to the sauna yesterday... I hope to figure it out soon. This is a pic of my chart with the ff crosshairs...

Screenshot_20191009-154656_FF Mobile.jpg

Sorry becca for af! Hugs.

I am having a weird time before my ovulation. Ff decided I ovulated on day 8, which I am pretty sure I didn't, but my temperature seems to be off after finishing night shifts and going to the sauna yesterday... I hope to figure it out soon. This is a pic of my chart with the ff crosshairs...

View attachment 1070102

Wow that would be so early. What is your earliest? I would be more inclined to think it’s rubbish temps especially if you have been getting High days? Xx

And Nima maybe your temps will change it the more you input x

Wow that would be so early. What is your earliest? I would be more inclined to think it’s rubbish temps especially if you have been getting High days? Xx
Yes hun I think it is just rubbish temps and i almost bet on my temps going back down in the following days. My earliest is like cd13! so no way it's right. It would also be the first time not getting a positive opk/peak so that's also not very probable. I hope to get some clarity soon, I hat this waiting game.
We have recently started talking about stopping trying in December. If it doesn't happen by then we will just wait for IVF in summer 2020. I'm too exhausted from all the trying and losses and not being able to plan anything for more than a year.

My 12dpo and 13dpo results. Someone please tell me these are positive and not just evaps/dye runs

42071763-88AF-4903-BBF8-DB7E81164573.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->