++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Good luck Becca!
I'm only 10dpo... dunno what to make of the weird symptoms. Been on strong antibiotics during this cycle so Im not too hopeful. Gunna test Fri/Sat if no AF
Thank you. Good luck to you too. I was on penicillin either last month or the month before. A few ladies told me it won't affect ttc xx

Azure, I hope this is your month!!

Welcome thorpedo!!

I know it’s too early to test but the struggle is real. Want to hold off till at least Friday.

Got the usual crazy faint ic lines a few times. Nothing to shout bfp. Will keep persevering. Xx

I hate ics so much I had really promising lines within time limit last month! Good luck hun xx

View attachment 1069860
Wanting, I hope it works in your favor!

Becca, how many dpo are you?
You have to start it after ovulation (like 2-3 days). I've heard that with cream it's hard To get the right dose, because it's impossible to know how much is absorbed. Don't worry about the pesseries, it's a standard medication and will not do any harm, can only help ;)

Hope so hun! Guess I’ve got to try at least one month!

BFN again this morning on CD27 with FRER. I'm likely at least 10DPO, unless I ovulated earlier (which is possible). Starting to feel like AF is coming along.

We have been NTNP but have been doing so for nearly a year now and think we're going to have to actually try to make things happen at this point. We would be more than happy if it happened but not sure if he's quite at that "let's actively try" stage, yet. Nearing 34 and this would be #1 so starting to wonder if I might have some struggles and if I should jump on things now before I get too much older. Just feel like that clock is ticking!

(And as I type this, I'm still hopeful AF doesn't show up and maybe this month is the one!)

I hear you hun! I’m 39 in May time is definitely ticking here!

Welcome thorpedo!!

I know it’s too early to test but the struggle is real. Want to hold off till at least Friday.

I hate the 2ww good luck hun!

Welcome everyone new and good luck!

Asfm I’ll try the progesterone this month to just see if it helps with the spotting. But if my period is really light again maybe I shouldn’t take it maybe for some reason it’s causing a thin lining?

I started pink grapefruit juice yesterday for ewcm yuck!

Xx

Hey dear I'm sorry af got you. I was away for a bit. Oestrogen makes the lining proliferate and thicken, progesterone stabilizes it and makes it's structure mature. It can cause a thinner lining if you start too early, but I don't think it can reduce your lining significantly if you start a few days after ovulation. Hope it helps somehow... good luck in this cycle!

That’s what I thought hun but something online says thins lining other says thicken :shrug:

You have to start it after ovulation (like 2-3 days). I've heard that with cream it's hard To get the right dose, because it's impossible to know how much is absorbed. Don't worry about the pesseries, it's a standard medication and will not do any harm, can only help ;)

That makes total sense with the cream. I’m just wondering why since taking it why my periods are lighter like it’s thinning it :shrug:

Well, AF decided to show up early :( shortest cycle I’ve had in at least a couple of years, too. Ugh :(

Sorry azure xx

12dpo and BFN for me. Period is due today and there was some blood when I checked my cervix earlier so guessing the witch will be here soon.

Welcome thorpedo!!

Thanks livvy!

I’m hoping that this is our month. I’ve been waiting for over a year to finally ttc. Af isn’t due until the 16th so I’m trying to hold off until then to test. Knowing me I’ll probably start testing at 10 dpo so in about 5 more days.

does anyone else symptom spot ?lol I did it with my girls.

Congrats on the bfps, sorry to those who got af and good luck to those waiting to test!

AFM: I got an unexpected peak on my CBFM this morning on cd12 so expecting to ovulate tomorrow! Will be testing on the 19th October at 11dpo (if I can wait that long!)

I’ve got bored of SS now. Ranges from nothing to everything :haha:

Laurarebecca - my anniversary!!

Ooo hope it brings me luck! We are on month 18 (dd took 3+ years! - unexplained infertility)

Unexplained infertility sucks. My youngest was the longest and took me 5 years. 3 miscarriages before him one before my daughter and this time 14 months and 2 miscarriages.

Really hope it gives you loads of luck hun xx

I ovulated pretty late this cycle, but now I'm 2DPO and AF is due October 19th. We aren't trying yet, but DH is pulling out instead of using protection... And during my fertile window we dtd a lot, and a few times in a row so here we go again ;)

Keeping my fx for all of you!

14dpo - af due tomorrow. Still getting bfn on all brands. So I'm guessing I'm out. On to month 15. If I'm not pregnant by Christmas I'm calling it quits.

Sorry to those that got Af. Congratulations to all with bfps <3

Unexplained infertility sucks. My youngest was the longest and took me 5 years. 3 miscarriages before him one before my daughter and this time 14 months and 2 miscarriages.

Really hope it gives you loads of luck hun xx

I’m sorry to hear that! I’ve got a bad track record of chemicals after chemicals, praying we all get our sticky beans!

14dpo - af due tomorrow. Still getting bfn on all brands. So I'm guessing I'm out. On to month 15. If I'm not pregnant by Christmas I'm calling it quits.

Sorry to those that got Af. Congratulations to all with bfps <3

Dont lose heart! I didnt get bfp with my DD until 17 dpo.
Really sorry to the ladies with the bfn :(

AFM: 11dpo and woke with a horrendous nose bleed and proceeded to sneeze about ten times; blood everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->