++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Amy they look like the start of positives to me! Keep testing. If they truly are a bfp they will get darker over the next few days. Don't be alarmed if they don't get too much darker though - it can take up to 72 hours for levels to double and every test, even from the same box, will have slightly varying sensitivity.

I'm CD10 today. Don't honestly know if I'll ovulate this cycle because of the freak AF. Just finished my first round of progesterone (to stop AF - doctor's orders). I'm really, really hoping I don't get AF again in a week. Next round of progesterone to come on the 29th and then onto a new cycle. Just paid of my d&c surgery bill so now I can actually start an IUI cycle.

I'm CD10 today. Don't honestly know if I'll ovulate this cycle because of the freak AF. Just finished my first round of progesterone (to stop AF - doctor's orders). I'm really, really hoping I don't get AF again in a week. Next round of progesterone to come on the 29th and then onto a new cycle. Just paid of my d&c surgery bill so now I can actually start an IUI cycle.
Good luck! Hope you can start your iui soon!

So I stopped drinking nearly 6 months ago. It may just be a co-incidence but 3 of my losses in the past was by having a drink in 2ww and of course the two most recent I’ve had. I guess it is what it is. I don’t know if a one off for a few days will make any difference or if the drink could even cause that. I’m so looking forward to this holiday.

If it goes the same as last time I’ll be 5dpo and back on 8dpo and 9dpo I’ll be having an anniversary lunch with hubby. 12 years married! Xx

When I got pregnant the second time I honestly felt pregnant the entire time but didn’t want to test until I missed AF. I ended up have a big night drinking the day before AF was due and I ended up being pregnant. I carried to full term and dd2 is now 3yo and healthy as a horse. Don’t beat yourself up about having a couple drinks if you want to because it shouldn’t have any effect in the tww. Miscarriages are awful things and we shouldn’t blame ourselves for them happening. Enjoy your time away and try keep positive xx

8dpo and I’m dying to test! I’m normally really good at holding off until 12dpo but this cycle I have such high hopes I’m going insane!

8dpo and I’m dying to test! I’m normally really good at holding off until 12dpo but this cycle I have such high hopes I’m going insane!

I feel you! Been dying to test for the last week but forcing myself to hold off until AF doesnt show. 13dpo today, so hpping to test tomorrow/Sat. Do you normally get bfp at 12dpo?

I feel you! Been dying to test for the last week but forcing myself to hold off until AF doesnt show. 13dpo today, so hpping to test tomorrow/Sat. Do you normally get bfp at 12dpo?
I have to confess I tested with 4 different tests :help:the verdict is unknown because I swear I see vvvvfl!

I find by 12dpo it’s an obvious positive or negative if ovulation is 100% accurate and no guessing needed

I have to confess I tested with 4 different tests :help:the verdict is unknown because I swear I see vvvvfl!

I find by 12dpo it’s an obvious positive or negative if ovulation is 100% accurate and no guessing needed
Tay please post your tests!! Been waiting on your tests since you ovulated!!

Tay please post your tests!! Been waiting on your tests since you ovulated!!
It is extremely hard to get the lines to show on camera and I’m trying to not get excited yet because I have seen these vvvvfl before and it ended up as a CP

Good luck Tay! Hope those lines start to darken!

5DPO here and temps still climbing. I’m soooo keen to test. Luckily will be away for the weekend which should help with the temptation.

Hi ladies! So I haven’t been posting much, cause I’m fairly new and I just liked reading about everyone else’s experience.

I’m sorry to all the ladies that got their af :hugs:

Im currently 9DPO, and as of yesterday started testing, cause I have no will power, but mostly because on 6DPO late at night I got this weird warming pressure that went across my lower stomach that I’ve never felt before, and I have a cold that isnt progressing much. I’ve just remained sniffly and coughing.

But anyways, here’s the tests. I’m pretty sure I’m cautiously pregnant.

80B04D39-EB49-4012-9042-A3F45938CC10.jpeg A24C0DDA-AE39-456C-B02F-2F51C15748D0.jpeg C676E62F-24DC-46DD-8676-BD0E08F99CDC.jpeg

Last edited:
It is extremely hard to get the lines to show on camera and I’m trying to not get excited yet because I have seen these vvvvfl before and it ended up as a CP
I completely hear you about seeing the vvvvf lines before. As you keep testing there def should be progression- fx they get darker!!

Hi ladies! So I haven’t been posting much, cause I’m fairly new and I just liked reading about everyone else’s experience.

Im currently 9DPO, and as of yesterday started testing, cause I have no will power, but mostly because on 6DPO late at night I got this weird warming pressure that went across my lower stomach that I’ve never felt before, and I have a cold that isnt progressing much. I’ve just remained sniffly and coughing.

View attachment 1070174 View attachment 1070176 View attachment 1070178
That’s too much of a line to not call it a bfp, congrats!!! Hope those lines get darker for you x

Definitely a BFP! Congratulations!!

Still no sign of af (should be due yesterday or today) but as it has been a little irregular in the past I'm trying to keep calm and hold off on testing or analyzing too much. Plus boyfriend's working out of town and I won't see him until Saturday, and I know he wants to be there for testing, especially if we get a bfp. Especially since it's our first time around and we're both all kinds of jangly and nervous.

Saturday's so far away. Ugh

Just popping in for a catchup. Sorry to all whos af arrived and good luck to those still waiting to test. Cycle day 10 for me today and starting to feel impatient waiting for ovulation. Was cd17 for me last cycle so hoping I'll get a positive opk by Tuesday/Wednesday. But normal for me can range between day cd18-25 so could still be another couple of weeks. Trying to stay positive that this won't be an annovulatory cycle as my temps are slightly higher this side of ovulation to what they usually are and I ovulated a day earlier then what I'm used to last cycle and they were slightly higher then too. Trying to keep myself distracted every day so as not to obsess too much. Hopefully be back in a few days with a positive opk [-o<

Definitely :bfp: congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back