++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

7 and a half hour drive for me. So that's as good as going abroad Haha have an amazing time xx

Where are you hun? For me it’s a 2 hour 45 min ferry, then an hour and 20 min bus then a 4 hour train journey so good for me too xx

Hey ladies so I’m pretty sure I’m ovulating now as my app scanned my OPK and it says im in peak! We have BDed every day for the past two weeks to be safe lol and multiple times a day haha!

What do you think? Any minute now or what?

g99B51c

Peak today on CBAFM so will hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. Putting myself in for the 1st October to test though it's highly likely I will start before then!

Hi Ladies!
Can I join please? Unsure what date date.
I'm using Clearblue Advanced OPK and I'm on day 6 of flashing smileys. No static smiley yet. Is this normal?

Hi Ladies!
Can I join please? Unsure what date date.
I'm using Clearblue Advanced OPK and I'm on day 6 of flashing smileys. No static smiley yet. Is this normal?
Welcome! If I remember rightly, the flashing smiley means it's picked up your Oestrogen surge and is waiting on the LH surge. I use the CBFM which works on a similar principle. Some cycles I can have loads of highs (equivalent of your flashing smiley) and other not as many, or even no high and straight to peak. It could all depend on when you started testing and what CD you usually ovulate as well

Hi all!

I'm currently on CD8. I have irregular cycles but they have been behaving and fairly regular since my D&C at the end of June. Really surprised. SO...that puts me at a tentative test date of October 9th. Would you mind putting me on the list? Gonna start taking OPKs today.

I've been taking CoQ10, Vitex, Vitamin D, prenatal, and myo-inositol/ d-chiro-inositol blend since just before my first cycle after my D&C. I figured even though I wouldn't be trying for a few cycles that I still could love on my body and reproductive system. I'm wondering if they are the reason I've had fairly regular cycles the past two months.

Keep testing shortblonde - you could be really close to your LH surge. I would also get the traditional line tests because those can show you how close you are to your peak. I like easy@home because you can download the pre-mom app that'll decipher the control/ test line ratio for you. I've also had all flashing smileys and no steady in one cycle, and I didn't ovulate as far as I know, but to that I also wasn't taking them at a consistent time each day either. It can be confusing and stressful, so my best advice is to get more than one brand/ type of test, relax, and let be what is to be.

Hi Ladies, I have irregular cycles so tend to start taking the tests at CD12. The last 3 months I've had about 3 days of flashing smileys before getting a solid smiley.. I do hope I ovulate this month because we've been putting in a lot of effort, if you know what I mean :D;)

Fit to throw the thing out the window if I'm being completely honest :?

Hello! Can I join please? CD1 today and feeling quite miserable about it. Need to mentally move myself onto yet another cycle so here I am! I have PCOS so cycles aren’t always regular but the last one was so hoping that happens again and if it does, I’ll be testing 16th October.
I’ve promised myself that I won’t test early again this time but I always end up doing it anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->