++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Rachael1981, Sep 4, 2019.

1. melfy77

melfy77 Well-Known Member

Count me in. TTC #3, 1st cycle. af or BFP around october 5th!.

2. co_fostermom

co_fostermom Mom to 2 Angel Babies

Tea I don't think avocado toast is a Millennial thing - it's the number one breakfast food of Australia so me thinks it can't be just a generational thing. At any rate, I LOVE me some avocado toast - avocados on sourdough with fried egg and some cream cheese. Will definitely have to look into the spice you recommend though!

Teafor2 likes this.
  3. Teafor2

Teafor2 Well-Known Member

Haha I know it’s a greatly loved breakfast by many. That sounds delicious! I am definitely hungry for some avocado now ;)

co_fostermom likes this.
  4. jellybeanxx

jellybeanxx Well-Known Member

I’m closer to gen x than millennial and I LOVE avocados, especially on toast with a poached egg. Yum!

co_fostermom likes this.
  5. Rachael1981

Rachael1981 Proud Mummy to Isobel xx

Sorry no idea how I got the 6th, will update now

co_fostermom likes this.
  6. CZara

CZara Member

If you ovulate late, does it affect when you can test??

7. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Heyyyy ladies. Despite me wanting to take a ttc break till December or so, my OH has convinced me to keep trying, even if it (hopefully) interrupts our summer plans for next summer! (We live really far from family and planned to visit them.) He wants our babies close together. I’m on CD 10 so roughly a week or so till ovulation... lalala...

Pineberry I like your resolutions! I hope this is our month!!

Jellybean, day 2 of AF is the worst for me too. Such heavy bleeding!!

Why have I not had avocado toast in my life? That’s definitely something that needs to happen. Avocados are really expensive here, though.

Pineberry and jellybeanxx like this.
  8. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Good luck livvy :)

Livvy likes this.
  9. co_fostermom

CZara - yes. Your O date will always affect when you can test, so you no longer can go off of the first day of AF. The two week wait begins after you have confirmed O.

10. co_fostermom

Thanks so much Rachel!

Rachael1981 likes this.
  11. co_fostermom

AFM CD14 and no sign of ovulation. GRRRR!!! I'm feeling impatient this cycle. But I've also been fighting the onset of a cold the last few days so perhaps it's for the best.

12. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

I have 5 days ish till my AF so will prob be joining you!

Welcome back livvy!

Argh I hate avacados! Tried a few times now!

Livvy likes this.
  13. Rachael1981

Rachael1981 Proud Mummy to Isobel xx

I don't like avocado.

CD9, waiting for AF to arrive, bored now

14. Pineberry

Pineberry Well-Known Member

Hiya ladies, hope you’re all doing superwell. fostermom, hope that cold goes away before it even really starts!! It’s like excuuuuse me virus, I’m tryin’ to make a baby over here!!

CD7 - hoping my body is getting ready to release the best egg in the history of eggs :coffee: fertile window officially opens tomorrow on CD8 and ovulation is supposedly on Monday, 30th Sept (CD13). Will see about that though, I’ll confirm with EWCM and my BBT chart. . think it might be CD11 or 12 instead. Ughhh I’m excited. Feel like I wanna strip my bf naked right now and BD already :D

Livvy, I hope so too! So ready for this, I just want my little babe in my arms already!! See how I’m talking as if they already ’exist’ somewhere...like they’re just waiting to be conceived! "Come on mom and dad you can do this" :haha:
    And what makes the longing for my baby even more unbearable is knowing how great of a daddy my guy will be. He’s just such an amazing, good-hearted person & picturing him with our kid, talking and playing with him/her, almost makes my heart (and ovaries) burst. Our baby is going to be so freakin’ loved. Hope the universe knows that & lets me get my BFP this cycle (and you ladies too) <3

wantingagirl, co_fostermom and CZara like this.
  15. CZara

CZara Member

Ahhh so the wait is even longer than anticipated! Thank you for your advice.

co_fostermom likes this.
  16. cookielady

cookielady Member

Can I be added for the 23rd? The witch got me two days ago.

This will be our last full cycle before we see the OBGYN for help since it's been a year.

I cannot wait to be pregnant, and shockingly this month having it not happen didn't have me as upset as I thought I would be.

My brother in law and sister in law are having a baby on October 7th. We threw them a baby shower, have bought our new niece so many things, and spent more time when them and our half nephew lately, which I also thought would be harder than it has been. I think I'm just so ready, that I'm also so ready for them to have the baby so that I can also snuggle it. I've gone to a few ultrasounds with her in the last few weeks, and it's just been so interesting. It really makes trying just a little bit easier because it shows me what I will one day be able to do.

wantingagirl likes this.
  17. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Oh cookie, I hope this is your month.

That’s such a long time to wait and wait. Pineberry, I really hope we all get pregnant this cycle so we can be pregnancy buddies together! How fun would that be!! Also, I’m feeling like I ovulate late if y’all are ovulating at like CD12.

18. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

That would be amazing but for sure even if not we should all stay in contact!

Hang in there ladies xx

19. jellybeanxx

jellybeanxx Well-Known Member

I’m another one that’s waiting to ovulate. I’m using clearblue digital OPKs this month (started using them last month) and started testing yesterday. I’ve had lows so far. I’m CD8 and got my first high on CD9 last month so will see what happens tomorrow!

20. melfy77

melfy77 Well-Known Member

Silly question...can cats "know" you're pregnant really early on? I'm 5dpo today and yesterday my male cat started sleeping on me when I'm sitting. He's hasn't done it since he was 3 months old. I had some cramping on since 3dpo, which I remember having with my previous pregnancies. Well even if I'm not preggo I'm not gonna complain about my cat being all cuddly