++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Count me in. TTC #3, 1st cycle. af or BFP around october 5th!.

Tea I don't think avocado toast is a Millennial thing - it's the number one breakfast food of Australia so me thinks it can't be just a generational thing. At any rate, I LOVE me some avocado toast - avocados on sourdough with fried egg and some cream cheese. Will definitely have to look into the spice you recommend though!

Tea I don't think avocado toast is a Millennial thing - it's the number one breakfast food of Australia so me thinks it can't be just a generational thing. At any rate, I LOVE me some avocado toast - avocados on sourdough with fried egg and some cream cheese. Will definitely have to look into the spice you recommend though!

Haha I know it’s a greatly loved breakfast by many. That sounds delicious! I am definitely hungry for some avocado now ;)

I’m closer to gen x than millennial and I LOVE avocados, especially on toast with a poached egg. Yum!

Hey Rachel - I think you put me down for the 6th but I'll be testing on the 9th. Thanks!

OPK was a bit lighter this morning. Going to test again today after to work and keep an eye on it from here on out while also getting busy just to cover all my bases!
Sorry no idea how I got the 6th, will update now

If you ovulate late, does it affect when you can test??

I know it's early, but I haven't seen an October testing thread and my cycles mean AF will be due around 30th September/1st October possibly even later as some months I ovulate late!

Good luck to everyone

:dust::dust:

TBD

wantingagirl
ShortBlonde
Teafor2
TayBabes92

1st

Rachael1981

2nd

3rd

CupcakeGirl2

4th

5th

salamander91
melfy77

6th

7th

8th

9th

Beccaboo828
co_fostermom

10th

11th

12th

13th

Pineberry

14th

15th

16th

jellybeanxx

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

:dust:

Heyyyy ladies. Despite me wanting to take a ttc break till December or so, my OH has convinced me to keep trying, even if it (hopefully) interrupts our summer plans for next summer! (We live really far from family and planned to visit them.) He wants our babies close together. I’m on CD 10 so roughly a week or so till ovulation... lalala...

Pineberry I like your resolutions! I hope this is our month!!

Jellybean, day 2 of AF is the worst for me too. Such heavy bleeding!!

Why have I not had avocado toast in my life? That’s definitely something that needs to happen. Avocados are really expensive here, though.

CZara - yes. Your O date will always affect when you can test, so you no longer can go off of the first day of AF. The two week wait begins after you have confirmed O.

AFM CD14 and no sign of ovulation. GRRRR!!! I'm feeling impatient this cycle. But I've also been fighting the onset of a cold the last few days so perhaps it's for the best.

I have 5 days ish till my AF so will prob be joining you!

Welcome back livvy!

Argh I hate avacados! Tried a few times now!

I don't like avocado.

CD9, waiting for AF to arrive, bored now

Hiya ladies, hope you’re all doing superwell. fostermom, hope that cold goes away before it even really starts!! It’s like excuuuuse me virus, I’m tryin’ to make a baby over here!!

CD7 - hoping my body is getting ready to release the best egg in the history of eggs :coffee: fertile window officially opens tomorrow on CD8 and ovulation is supposedly on Monday, 30th Sept (CD13). Will see about that though, I’ll confirm with EWCM and my BBT chart. . think it might be CD11 or 12 instead. Ughhh I’m excited. Feel like I wanna strip my bf naked right now and BD already :D

Livvy, I hope so too! So ready for this, I just want my little babe in my arms already!! See how I’m talking as if they already ’exist’ somewhere...like they’re just waiting to be conceived! "Come on mom and dad you can do this" :haha:
And what makes the longing for my baby even more unbearable is knowing how great of a daddy my guy will be. He’s just such an amazing, good-hearted person & picturing him with our kid, talking and playing with him/her, almost makes my heart (and ovaries) burst. Our baby is going to be so freakin’ loved. Hope the universe knows that & lets me get my BFP this cycle (and you ladies too) <3

CZara - yes. Your O date will always affect when you can test, so you no longer can go off of the first day of AF. The two week wait begins after you have confirmed O.

Ahhh so the wait is even longer than anticipated! Thank you for your advice.

Can I be added for the 23rd? The witch got me two days ago.

This will be our last full cycle before we see the OBGYN for help since it's been a year.

I cannot wait to be pregnant, and shockingly this month having it not happen didn't have me as upset as I thought I would be.

My brother in law and sister in law are having a baby on October 7th. We threw them a baby shower, have bought our new niece so many things, and spent more time when them and our half nephew lately, which I also thought would be harder than it has been. I think I'm just so ready, that I'm also so ready for them to have the baby so that I can also snuggle it. I've gone to a few ultrasounds with her in the last few weeks, and it's just been so interesting. It really makes trying just a little bit easier because it shows me what I will one day be able to do.

Oh cookie, I hope this is your month.

That’s such a long time to wait and wait. Pineberry, I really hope we all get pregnant this cycle so we can be pregnancy buddies together! How fun would that be!! Also, I’m feeling like I ovulate late if y’all are ovulating at like CD12.

That would be amazing but for sure even if not we should all stay in contact!

Hang in there ladies xx

I’m another one that’s waiting to ovulate. I’m using clearblue digital OPKs this month (started using them last month) and started testing yesterday. I’ve had lows so far. I’m CD8 and got my first high on CD9 last month so will see what happens tomorrow!

Silly question...can cats "know" you're pregnant really early on? I'm 5dpo today and yesterday my male cat started sleeping on me when I'm sitting. He's hasn't done it since he was 3 months old. I had some cramping on since 3dpo, which I remember having with my previous pregnancies. Well even if I'm not preggo I'm not gonna complain about my cat being all cuddly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->