++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

So I don't know where I am in my cycle right now because my last cycle was so messed up, but I think I might have the start to something. This test is from a new box, the line I see showed up immediately and got darker as it dried and it looks like there's actually been some progress from yesterday. But still SUPER faint. I've attached tweaked photos as well as the original. The one that didn't post upright is the original.

What do you think?

View attachment 1071440 View attachment 1071442 View attachment 1071444 View attachment 1071446 View attachment 1071448

Fingers crossed for you Co. Hope it's the start of your bfp

Sadly I think I’ve had a chemical pregnancy. I am now 12-13 DPO and today and yesterday’s tests are very faint on FRER, can barely see it. Going to docs tomorrow morning to confirm. Pretty gutted after feeling so elated, but I guess it’s for the best as the embryo wasn’t healthy enough

Oh Soph. I'm so sorry. It really is awful when you get that positive for it to not progress. Sending hugs your way

Soph I’m so sorry. I hope you get good news and clear answers from your doctor.

So sorry soph it’s just awful but yes sadly it’s better for little baby <3

asfm I tested negative 10&11 not tested since just waiting for AF now

I think I have the start to something. Took an ovulation test and a pregnancy test. What do you think? I was surprised the ovulation test was positive but then there was also a faint line on my pregnancy test. What do you think?

ie4Nv4wmRuCwmG62t6ldLw.jpg PX7bX1fiQ%O+p%tQl+NVhw.jpg JAovpYi7RimNdstwIbJ39g.jpg

I see that faint line, but can't say if it has colour, does it? What dpo are you? I wish this becomes your bfp !

Last edited:
I think you meant bfp Nima lol. Anyway, yes I think it has some color in real life and there is definitely progress from yesterday.

Last edited:
I think I might be about 10dpo. That’s when I’ve gotten those first super faint lines in the past.

I think I have the start to something. Took an ovulation test and a pregnancy test. What do you think? I was surprised the ovulation test was positive but then there was also a faint line on my pregnancy test. What do you think?

View attachment 1071512 View attachment 1071514 View attachment 1071516

I can totally see lines. And whenever I've tried taking an opk in my tww I've never had a dark one and yours is strong. Really hope this is it for you and you see progression in tomorrow. Best of luck :dust:

Meep the tests I used are the most sensitive on the market (10miu). That being said, if it gets darker tomorrow I’m definitely gonna spring for a FRER to confirm. Just holding off for now because we’re at the end of our budget this pay period.

Sadly I think I’ve had a chemical pregnancy. I am now 12-13 DPO and today and yesterday’s tests are very faint on FRER, can barely see it. Going to docs tomorrow morning to confirm. Pretty gutted after feeling so elated, but I guess it’s for the best as the embryo wasn’t healthy enough

Don't rely on the tests line strength. :( I hope everything is well! Thinking of you

Thanks for the nice words everyone. I went to the Dr today and passed out twice cause they couldn’t get any blood. Started having minor fitting symptoms (only due to the drop in blood pressure) so my partner had to come and pick me up and not allowed to drive anywhere today. I have a naturally very low blood pressure so this has happened before. Dreading to go and get the blood taken now. What a fiasco! Dr gave me some hope by saying it’s not over until I bleed but to be honest I have an inner knowing that the baby has left me. I tried the clear blue digi last night and it said not pregnant, it’s 25 HCG sensitive so if my rates had doubled since I got my first positive it would be showing by now. Looking forward to having this over with now. Might try and get the bloods taken again tomorrow.

Co, fingers crossed for you!

Oh Soph I'm so sorry. Obviously I hope your baby will stick. I've been through three losses in the past year, so I get it. I'm sorry. :hugs:

So sorry soph

spotting started for me yesterday right on time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->