**October Babies**

Yeah my Mum's the only one who has felt her properly, and my aunt a teeny tiny bit but it was a really light kick so barely. I woke up to her kicking this morning :) it was lovely. xxx

Im not too good atm, had my 25 week appointmnet yesterday everything with baby is perfect and my fudal height is perfect. But i meantioed about problems with the stitch i keep having :( and the bad back, and she said its to do with me being so tall. She thinks its that bad she has refered me to physio. Which im worried about as have no idea what it will involve :wacko:

My mom finally felt her sticking her butt out, lol but not any kicks.

Im not too good atm, had my 25 week appointmnet yesterday everything with baby is perfect and my fudal height is perfect. But i meantioed about problems with the stitch i keep having :( and the bad back, and she said its to do with me being so tall. She thinks its that bad she has refered me to physio. Which im worried about as have no idea what it will involve :wacko:

Aw bless, it just means you'll probs get a load of nice massages!!! I'm a bit jealous.. apart from the actual pain bit :haha: try not to worry hun xxx

thanks hope that is all it means. And no your glad you havent got the pain :haha:

I wouldn't worry about the physio hun, my Mum had always suffered from back problems and was referred for it a couple of years ago, means she gets a free massage every 8 weeks which is fine by her :haha:

I still haven't felt my LO kick properly yet, seem to feel her move more and more everyday though so hopefully it'll be anyday now :thumbup:

Hello hello October Mummy's!! How is everyone? And of course how are all the bumps?
Me and Evie are goood, feeling positive about the future and excited for all the exciting things to come!! Her kicks have got a lot harder, but I still love em! Bump's popped right out :happydance: I really do look pregnant now! Love it :cloud9:

What's everyone got planned for the rest of the week/the weekend? xxxxx

Aww i still aint popped people keep saying are you sure your 26 weeks :wacko: im pretty sure i know how many week pregnant i am from scans and from LMP.

Chloe is good and so am i other than back ache and period like pains ( i think my body is getting ready to grow again) Chloe's kicks/movement are right lazt atm, i think her back may be towards my belly though and this is prob what is causing it

Ooo sounds like you might be getting ready to pop hun, I had crampy/random pains in my tummy n stuff before it grew loads, still getting a few little twinges and feels all tingley and like it's stretching so don't think she's quite done yet but it's calming down a bit! xxx

We are also good, Arianna is also a late night/early morning kicker, which is probably why no one gets to feel her kick, lol. I think I popped somewhere between 22-24 weeks, now I feel huge :p

Oh way that's so cool! I can't wait to be in 3rd tri!!! I'm viable tomorrow though so that's a good milestone for now :happydance:
Evie is a early morning/late night kicker too :) x

Yay for v-day. :happydance:

Yeah, I am hoping she changes her schedule before she is born! lol.

hey girlies, do you think you could help me?
i can't seem to pick a name for babe and it's starting to stress me out!
i just want to be as prepared as i can :rofl:

me and Luke can't seem to agree on any!!
xxx

Oooo yesss I have a REALLY good baby book and it even has it's own opinions on names!! Gives you varieties of each name and similar names and 'if you liked this name you might like...' so chuck a few names at me and I'll tell you what my book says :thumbup: x

Isabel, Sophia, Hannah, Layla, Georgia, Vivienne, Eden, Naomi.. there's too many!!
:rofl:
xx

it does doesn't it!!
i suggested it to Luke and he said it's too common :dohh:
what's wrong with these guys?
xx

Psh, it doesnt sound "too common" to me, I don't know anyone with that name :p. It took my OH a LONG time to agree on the name we have chosen, lol, so hopefully he comes around.

i hope so!
he keeps coming up with stupid names :rofl:

like seriously, no i'm not going to name my kid Elsie!! :haha:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly