**October Babies**

Nah I really need to know so I can prepare myself and I will definately need to go to the support groups and stuff, just being in limbo and not knowing for the next 18 weeks would drive me crazy and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my pregnancy as much you know?

Aw glad Chloe's bladder sorted itself out :hugs: xxx

Yes i know what you mean, hopefully they wont need to do it and she will be lying in a better way :hugs:

Yes i was so glad i burst into tears when i left the room when they told me at 1st

Aw bless you, I think I would actually cry more if they told me she was ok right now, just through sheer relief and happiness! xxx

Yes i know what you mean :hugs:
Im really fed up today another not a good day, i wish i could just have Chloe here now :cry:

Aaaw :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Not long now and you'll be in 3rd tri and then it'll just feel like it's loads closer, especially when you get into single figures with how many weeks are left :thumbup: xxx

yes thats what im looking forward to but if it goes as slow or slower then this them im gonna die. I really though it would go quick with my wedding coming up to but :nope:

Yes im hoping she follws my family trend and comes early i will find it even harder if i go overdue

Aw I bet it goes loads quicker cos you grow stupidly quick and have to get everything sorted which takes up time and I bet you start actually thinking 'ah this is going to quick' and want it to slow down a bit which will them make it seem like it's going quicker :haha:
That's what I'm like anyway, always want the opposite of what's happening :blush: lol xxx

No boys in October yet :) x

EDIT: that we know of of course lol

hi hun i just flickin threw as i have not been on in a while an seen ur post.. i thought id just share i due oct 19th an i having a boy but u r right ther loads of girls in oct :baby: :happydance: xx

Aww yes i want it to go quick and the opposite is happening its going slowly :(
I dont actually feel like it will ever speed up

Ooo congrats on another october bump :hugs: and a bluey bump too :happydance: added you to the list hun. How you feeling so far? Your bubs is due on my Mum's birthday heehee

It will hun! Just imagine this chrismas you will be sharing it with Chloe (and no doubt spoiling her rotten :haha:) and you'll be like where the hell did my pregnancy go? Just think we weren't even pregnant last christmas and then this one we'll have a baby!! xxx

Yes, i though i may have been pregnant last year found out close to new year i wasnt

YAY my bubba's ok :happydance:

How is eveyone today? How was your weekend out of ten?
Thanks to today mine was a 10/10 :thumbup: xxx

yey :)

my weekend has been pretty boring really, but its been okay :)

i'm good, just waiting for a take away cos i'm too lazy to cook today haha
and just finnished uploading piccys of his stuff, cos i want to print them out and put them in a book i'm making for him :D i put them in my journal just now
xxxx

5/10, lol, so far I have had to work the whole weekend, working at a baby store while pregnant is hard :p. I see new clothes I want to get her every day, especially now that we are getting some fall clothes in, lol.

Omg I would be so bad if I worked in a baby shop, I'd be like 'don't even pay me just let me have stuff' :rofl:

Mmmm I'd love a takeaway. Wanted a chippy for ages but the chip shop is shut for 2 weeks while they redecorate :cry: going into town tomorrow though so may get some there! Just made me and mum some garlic pitta breads stuffed with ham, turkey, beetroot, onion, tomato and grated cheeeeeese YUM. Looks really bad though.. I'm not very good at cutting the pitta breads so they look all pretty.. they seem to just fall apart/stick together for me :shrug: x

I diiiiid :happydance: I posted a thread about it with pics :thumbup: xx

omgg Jade she's beautiful! her little arm :rofl:
she's perfect
glad everything's OK hon
xxxx

Oh god mrs.stokes I can't imagine having to work in a baby store...I'd go even more mental than I have been!

My weekend was ok, pretty boring but I guess that's not a bad thing :thumbup: I'm finally free of exams (only ended up taking half what I was meant to this year because of bubs, but was still completely knackered by the end of them!)

Aww glad everything went well and they saw the nasel bone, sorry to see that her nuchal fold is a bit thicker than it should be. What did they say to you about it? :hugs:
1week until i am in double figures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->