• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October Babies**

Yeah it's reassuring once you see bubs isn't it? xxx

Oops, I just realised this thread is for Teens! lol sorry for gatecrashing, Im afraid Im way past being a teen lol x

Oops, I just realised this thread is for Teens! lol sorry for gatecrashing, Im afraid Im way past being a teen lol x

Join the october bumpkins in the 2nd trimester they are all very nice there also

Here is the strawberry smelling bear we brought from harrods :D
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Teddy2.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Teddy.jpg

Thanks I will :) Bear looks very cute btw - Good Luck to you all x

Aaaaaaaaw I love that bear!!! FOB sent LO a bear in the post today from Mamas and Papas (for some reason he's wanted to buy her her first bear from the beginning.. never mind about the buggy/cot/clothes etc though.. lol) and it's reeeeeally pretty :) shall put pics up later. At least he sent me a birthday card.. no money though or even a present which is annoying cos even though we're not together I bought him a freakin laptop last year and I already have his bday presents for this year which is gay cos it's something I wouldn't want myself so I still gotta give it to him or it's just a waste of money! Ah well at least my little princess got something :) xxx

Yes at least your princess got something. Even if he would have given you a bit of money and said use your own money to buy yourself something and spend this on Evelyn if you get me.
Yes im so glad we got the bear i couldnt beleive how cheap it was especially from harrods we are going to keep it nice for her though so not let her have it all the time. We will get her another one as a comfort that she can have all the time

I have a black one from harrods with a golden ribbon round it's neck and the harrods bit on the foot is in gold, it's so fluffy and luxurious looking I love it :haha:

Yeah the money thing annoys me cos he's meant to be sending me money every week anyway because he owes me £300 anyway WITHOUT including ANYTHING for the baby and he's just not. It's so frustrating like I can only moan at him so many times about giving me money, all I can do is be thankful that once she's here he HAS to give me money. xxx

Yes me and my OH go half on everything for Chloe is only seems fair she is both our child. But we are still together. You would think he would try and help you more

ha at least he bought a bear.
my fob wont even speak to me. LOL.
:dohh:
MEN?!

Yeah you would but he's full of excuses. I don't mind as much because luckily I had a lot of money saved and had just about enough to get everything I could possibley need, but if I hadn't have that money our daughter would literally have nothing and that thought really upsets me :( He is giving me back half for everything for Evie, I'm waiting for him to pay me off what he owed me pre-pregnancy and then I'm gonna work out what he owes me for baby stuff and I won't drop it until I get every last penny, even if it takes me years!!!

Sooo how is everyone and their bumps today? xxx

ha at least he bought a bear.
my fob wont even speak to me. LOL.
:dohh:
MEN?!

Correction: BOYS?! :haha: sorry to hear that hun :hugs: you and LO are better off without him, sometimes I think it would be easier if FOB would just do one, but no matter what goes on between us I'm certain he does love his daughter so I just have to put up with him and hope one day he grows up xxx

Yes im fine thanks you? Chloe is kicking me like mad i love it. Does anyone know roughly how long after you feel kicks from the outside you can see your belly move?
Aww sometimes mean are idiots, do you know why he wont speak to you vegan? Sorry i dont know you name. Maybe he will come round once he is here?

i can feel movemt from the outside, like if i lay my hand on my tummy i feel the pressure of him rolling and moving around? :)

yeah i have realised we are better off without him, its just hard i never planned on being a single mum. :shrug: i dunno. suppose nothing else matters when you have a wiggly baby in your belly :D
xxxx

No, i just really want to see it move. i also get the sensation you describe. I think it was looking at belly as it moved as she did, but i dont know if im imagining it because i want to see it so bad :shrug:

We're goood, she's kicking at the moment too, trying to see if she can make my laptop move lol. She did a really hard one earlier and I had my hand on my belly so felt it properly :) Plus my nan managed to feel a kick too. Don't know how long that takes though but I can't wait!!!

Me either but we won't be single mum's forever and my standards are higher now.. I want:
*Someone with a good job/good work ethic
*Someone who is nice to me and Evie
*Someone who wants more children in the future
*Preferrabley very good looking :haha:

xxx

:haha: im sure you will find someone who is perfect in the end. Im glad me and FOB are still togather. But im sure both of you will be fine doing it on your own.
I would love chloe to make my lappy move :haha:

haha!!
i'm more picky i want
-someone who is vegan
-someone who loves frank obviously
-also someone who wants more childrean
-someone who will earn lots of money and i just be there stay at home wife and mum :lol:
- someone who will wash the pots cos i don't like doing it :rofl:
-someone that wont mind being locked in a cupboard when i need space.

:haha: any takers? :rofl:

:haha: im quite picky :haha: as i wanted to be a stay at home mum for the 1st year, and them go to uni for 4 years so OH needed to be able to help support me and want kids, which he obviously did as we are expecting :haha:
I think Chloe is tired and has gone to sleep

haha :D
looking back now i just think 'what was i thinking' at fob. i was a month from marrying him : |

anyway girls take care, i'm off out :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"