• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

Still hanging around to see if AF is going to show. It's five weeks since my mc tomorrow and still no show. Of course by NTNP and not tracking ovulation this month it means that I feel like I'm in complete limbo. At least I got negative hpt last week so if I don't get AF and I'm lucky enough to have caught it then I'll know it's a new pregnancy if I get a BFP. TMI I have slightly yellow cm and the odd boob twinge and light cramps on and off. No idea what's going on though. Thought AF was coming this weekend but still no show! Gah!

I've been having cramps since yesterday afternoon. I don't know what the heck is going on with me either.

Thumpette, so sorry for the shitty day :hugs: Hopefully it is a late BFP.

TTC, hang in there. Sucks that financials have to play such a big part in all of this. Still will be stalking because it is still early. How long is your usual LP?

Lyn, I hear you about the wacko cycle. I am temping and still don't have a clue...dpo 17 and nada.

Fairy, I am cramping to and if the witch is coming I just wish she would get here already.

I have no idea what is going on now. Dpo17, wondfo negative, and no witch. Ugh the longest LP ever. I just want her to show so I can get my repeat day 3 labs and sono, and praying no problems from the D&C. Worst case is I am so off my I have dropped a couple balls at work, which I NEVER do. I hate that feeling. I am so wrapped up in getting preggo again, I feel like I am losing my footing. Ugh!!!

Well I've started bleeding now so I think af has finally shown up. I'm feeling fairly happy with this as this cycle has been so all over the place that I'm happy to put it behind me. Fingers crossed that November will be the month for me instead - especially as I'd be due right around my birthday!!

Good luck to all still waiting to test. I'll still be checking on on you. Might start a November thread too. Its nice to have a group like this for the TWW, especially as we've all gone through a loss.

2 dpo here and just the normal light cramping and my breasts are already starting to become sore and my nipples starting to itch but that has happened before. We'll be on our honeymoon when it's finally time to test so that might actually help. I booked my DH in for a SA right after we come back so we can start more fertility treatment other then just femara if this cycle is a burst as well

So it's CD14 for me, nurse called and said my largest follie size is 20mm I get to take my Ovidrel shot tonight and go in tomorrow and the next day for iui. I'm so nervous and anxious just praying and being hopeful

TTC, hang in there. Sucks that financials have to play such a big part in all of this. Still will be stalking because it is still early. How long is your usual LP?

15 days or so

Thumpette, so sorry for the shitty day :hugs: Hopefully it is a late BFP.

Lyn, I hear you about the wacko cycle. I am temping and still don't have a clue...dpo 17 and nada.

Fairy, I am cramping to and if the witch is coming I just wish she would get here already.

I have no idea what is going on now. Dpo17, wondfo negative, and no witch. Ugh the longest LP ever. I just want her to show so I can get my repeat day 3 labs and sono, and praying no problems from the D&C. Worst case is I am so off my I have dropped a couple balls at work, which I NEVER do. I hate that feeling. I am so wrapped up in getting preggo again, I feel like I am losing my footing. Ugh!!!

Hey there - I'm looking at your chart and I'm not so sure your O date is accurate. It almost looks like you're 4dpo today because no other temp rises have been consistent, plus you had more symptoms around then. And I'm not seeing any ewcm in your stats. I'm sorry your cycle is so confusing this time! I hope you get some answers soon!

Good luck ILoveMe!!

I'm crampy, grumpy, tired, and emotional. I feel like I did when I found out I was pregnant before. I hate this not knowing anything thing. Maybe this is why the doc said to wait 3 cycles lol. If I'm pregnant, I'm spotting a very tiny bit so not very hopeful. If I'm not I wish my period would start 2 weeks early already. Sick of feeling like this. I cried for an hour last night when I saw a pregnant lady.

With a BFN at 12 DPO, I know I'm out. I anticipate a temp drop tomorrow in anticipation of AF on Friday.

I'm so sorry you're feeling so emotional, fairycat :(.

Sorry to hear about the bfn, ttc :(.

Afm - Nothing really going on. I was all excited because I felt like I was starting to enter my fertile window last Friday with watery cm and the happy mood, but since then my cm hasn't been a lot and not all that watery anymore, and no ewcm yet. Also had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday so some leftover AF maybe. Maybe I will O around my regular time then and that means I'm still a week away. I took two OPKs yesterday and both were very negative, barely a line.

Anyone else have trouble exercising? I feel like my muscles get sore and tired too easy and I have a hard time getting back into my pre-pregnancy exercise habits. I'm not tired or sluggish in regular everyday life, just can't get my muscles to feel stronger. I like to run but my muscles just burn and I have to walk a lot still, even after trying for a month. Ugh.

ksquared - I'm with you on the exercise. All I can muster regularly is walking, so I've been doing a lot of walking. I tried to get back into my Jillian Michaels workout, but I was just too weak for it to be any sort of 'fun'. I figure as long as I keep moving, that's something. You'll get back to it eventually.

Ksquared, yeah I am think a anovulatory cycle also with my temp drops. I remembered some of my O temps were really early in the morning because I was traveling back east. Would make sense since I have never had post O temps drops below cover, and would explain my 3mm lining. Guess I am just going to ask the doc if I should wait it our or just do the sono later this week.

Fairy, sorry you are feeling down, but if it gives you a BFP it will all be worth it. Did the doc give a reason for three cycles? I have heard so much back and forth on that.

No, he didn't give me any reason. He said 3 cycles or first normal AF. I don't know what's up with my body right now. I'm not cramping at all today, just had it for 1.5 days. Weird. Had it for 2 days with my last pregnancy. I'm not feeling pregnant though... all logic says I'm not.

I didn't have an FRER this morning so I tested with a cheapie. After picking up some FRER, I took one and immediately got what looks like an Evap. Is it possible that this could be the start of a late BFP?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
TTC, not sure I see anything, but I suck at reading lines. It could be a later implantation, and a couple days to get good levels of hcg. Fingers still crossed!

I broke down and got a few FRERs. For baseline and to see if the line gets darker. Ok, I'm addicted... who here isn't :p

Yesterday's line was very noticeable and pink. Today, it's almost stark white BFN. But yet my Wondfo seems darker than yesterdays. Both with same urine. I don't understand what's going on here. I give up on these tests...

No period for me today, tomorrow is 15 dpo. Going to test again in the morning but I'd say period will have arrived by then. Clinging onto some hope!

Hi everyone, I'm hoping for a BFP this month. Only lost our little one last month so have been trying before AF shows (praying she won't). I'm also kicking myself for not doing opks as I have no idea really when/if I've ovulated. I've had some symptoms which have indicated I have so hoping I'll get my BFP and not AF by the end of this month.
Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"