October BFP hopefuls

hi girls - looking to join. I tested Oct 1 and got a BFN. Cycle started the next day so I'm currently on CD 4 and will test again on Oct 29. so just waiting to O :coffee: I don't have any children yet, so I'm desperate for my rainbow baby as many of you know! FX for us all :dust::dust::dust:

Symptom wise I had cramping but that's stopped now. Hot flushes, dizziness, mild nausea, feeling snotty and creamy, sticky CF.

Caved and paid over £9 for a clear blue yesterday but I got a :bfn: I was SO tempted to buy another tonight but I have 15 tests coming from Amazon.

Welcome, and much baby dust to you. This will be my first also im so desperate the clock is ticking and I had a want for a lot of children but im being very patient :coffee:

hi girls - looking to join. I tested Oct 1 and got a BFN. Cycle started the next day so I'm currently on CD 4 and will test again on Oct 29. so just waiting to O :coffee: I don't have any children yet, so I'm desperate for my rainbow baby as many of you know! FX for us all :dust::dust::dust:

throwing a little extra dust your way :dust::dust: hopefully you'll get lucky as you hit the one year mark! my fingers are def crossed :hugs::hugs:

I too am trying for my first. Id love for three or four in the end but I seriously would settle on one right now. Id wanted my first by 25 but already the earliest ill have one will be just after my 27th birthday which is disappointing. Keeping my fingers crossed I wont have to wait too much longer.

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

I too am trying for my first. Id love for three or four in the end but I seriously would settle on one right now. Id wanted my first by 25 but already the earliest ill have one will be just after my 27th birthday which is disappointing. Keeping my fingers crossed I wont have to wait too much longer.

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

that's totally me too! I had hoped for 4. I'll be 29 in a few weeks. Hoping to at least get a BFP for my birthday....!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I have five sisters so I love the idea of a big family but with three losses this year I'm just focusing on having one right now!

I just turned 34 last month and trying for my first also. I feel like my time is running out :(

I go to see my RE on Thursday. I am really hoping and praying he is ok with us starting to TTC this month. If so it will probably just metformin, femara and TI, that was how we got pregnant the last time.

I don't get the baby dust thing. Is it me???? It just makes me think of my daughter's ashes and it's more sad than hopeful.

I feel the same ill be just as happy with one at this time. Ill be grateful with what I receive. me and my siblings are 11 years apart my mom also suffered with infertility due to hormone inbalances. im guessing what im going through is genetic :dohh:. FX let this month be it

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I have five sisters so I love the idea of a big family but with three losses this year I'm just focusing on having one right now!

I feel like an old hen to all of you. This will be my first at 43 and I so hope that mother nature is kind to me.

Sorry for the confussion , baby dust is more like sprinkling sparks your way, like a wand granting you your wish of becoming pregnant, never intended negatively, especially not this forum.:dust:

how long did you have to take your Metformin after you found out you were pregnant? did you have to stop taking it and how much and what time. Im currently on metformin but was never informed to continue or not after.

I go to see my RE on Thursday. I am really hoping and praying he is ok with us starting to TTC this month. If so it will probably just metformin, femara and TI, that was how we got pregnant the last time.

I don't get the baby dust thing. Is it me???? It just makes me think of my daughter's ashes and it's more sad than hopeful.

My mum had her last at 40 and they were twins! So no one here is too old!! I'm totally focusing on getting one right now and not thinking too far ahead. Dh only really wants three at max anyway. Keeping absolutely everything crossed for no more losses and some smooth sailing!

Sorry for the confussion , baby dust is more like sprinkling sparks your way, like a wand granting you your wish of becoming pregnant, never intended negatively, especially not this forum.:dust:

how long did you have to take your Metformin after you found out you were pregnant? did you have to stop taking it and how much and what time. Im currently on metformin but was never informed to continue or not after.

The quotes are probably all messed up. Thanks for the explanation on the baby dust, it feels a bit sad though still.

I took metformin until I was 12 weeks pregnant. I forgot much it was but when I first started it while TTC I went from 1 pill a day, to 2 pills and then 3 pills. This was the recommendation from my RE and OB but I don't know if every case is the same or not.

@Danser I understand and totally sorry you feel that way

Thank you for the info. Im going to continue it until the RE tells me otherwise im taking 500mg

I can relate to a genetic predisposition for early infertility. My mom had completed menopause by the time she was my age. So, the fact that I have a super low ovarian reserve is only a little bit of a surprise. Having said that, my grandmother gave birth at almost 50. So, I'm praying for the best.

Awww.. danser55, I've never thought of baby dust like that, that is sad :( Never any of our intentions to make anyone sad here.

Justme43 - You're not an old hen! It's never too late as long as you're still producing eggs! I understand the feeling, though. I really hope you get your rainbow <3

Everyone else that needs medical help, I wish you ladies the best this month! I don't know much about any of that, but I'm glad there are things out there to help. I can't wait to start seeing some BFP's in the near future!

Lawes, crappy BFN. I agree still early especially if you think you O'd late, so still tons of hope! Cramping is good especially during that window.

TTC, that makes sense. Oh, Friday is so close! I will be stalk this and your journal!

Welcome beemeck! I am waiting for my first LO also. I waited so long, so it sucks when you are ready and the universe is testing my patience. Good luck catching that eggie!

Danser, good luck with getting the go ahead this month. Never thought about the dust either :hugs:

I was aiming for two, but with my advanced maternal age one successful pregnancy is my focus. I guess as you get older twins are a slightly higher statistically. I would totally take that but DH may faint. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->