**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi ladies! I just wanted to pop on since I haven't been here all day.

I had a nice day. Went out for lunch with one of my best friends.. then we went for a walk along the beach, with my little munchkin of course. Came home, had a nice nap (its SO hot... that's all I felt like doing! :haha:)...
When she woke up... went out and picked up some groceries... came home and had supper just the two of us (hubby is on his fishing trip). Nothing too exciting but it was a nice day nonetheless. Im going out for breakfast with my mom tomorrow, which should be fun. We might take another walk along the beach, since it's just so nice outside! :D

Em... Thats so exciting that you felt a kick!!! YAY! :happydance:... mine seem to be getting stronger. Still light, but stronger than they were. I love it! Its so strange, with my daughter... even at 19-20 weeks... I would go DAYS without feeling her move (probably because she was my first) but now, with this pregnancy already.. I at least feel bubs every day... if not several times throughout the day! :)
And Isabel Mae is very cute... so is Isabel Grace... as Kyree's middle name is Grace! :thumbup:.... so of course I like that name! ;)

Anyways... Im going to go curl up in bed with a good book and then head off to sleep! Hopefully I will pop on at some point tomorrow!
xx

Sounds like you had a really good weekend :)
I had a really relaxing sunday me and OH spent the day together and just relaxed then in the evening we even had a bbq it was that hot. I have even managed to get a bit of a tan in the back garden :haha: im lucky with that as i normally burn.

I keep feeling baby move and kick, but every time i put my hand on my belly baby always stops it that normal? as i really want to feel them from the outside soon too.

My middle name is grace and we are also having it as a middle name if we have a little girl, not becuase its my middle name but just because we love the name :D
Re-scan on thursday :) going-crazy hope your scan goes well

Oh BB thats great. My bubs seems to have quietened down a lot. Feel him/her move about 4 times a day but thats about it really. get a few kicks but nothing much. Im sure all is ok though. Just cant wait til friday to get it confirmed that all is well.
And you are right there your baby is your main priority and if work cant see that then shame on them.

Morning Mommymc :wave:

xxx

Morning Girls,

Wow what a gorgeous weekend hope nobody got too burnt. We just pottered about the house/garden and had a bbq on Saturday with FIL it was lovely.

I had my 20wk scan on Friday and everything is good with our little girl we even got a picture of her yawning so cute :cloud9:.

Going-crazy - hope your scan goes well, let us know how you get on.

BB - Sounds like you had a lovely weekend apart from the run in with the swan your poor doggy hope she wsn't too traumatised. Good luck with your dress fitting I'm sure it will still fit. Quite right for not going into work :haha:.

Hi Laura - Glad you had a good time in London. 5 days to go :happydance: hope this week flys by for you, can't wait for you to find out I feel so excited for you :hugs:.

Phillipa - My little girl has been quite quiet over the weekend and she's the same everytime I put my hand on my bump to feel her she stops :dohh: think its quite normal, i wonder if they do it on purpose :haha:. Love the name Grace its so pretty.

Jo xx

I swear I've lost my head!
H2B and I did loads of washing this weekend and put it all away, I can't find my maternity bra's anywhere!:dohh:

Nursery furniture has just arrived!! :wohoo: I've opened a box to look and it looks nice :D Just gotta put it up but I'll leave that to H2B!

thanks Jo hun, im well excited. Feels like its taken forwver to come round just hope these next few days fly by. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend to. I have burnt all my shoulders :(.

xx

BB you will have to take a picture and post it on here when you have put it all up

Morning Girls,

Wow what a gorgeous weekend hope nobody got too burnt. We just pottered about the house/garden and had a bbq on Saturday with FIL it was lovely.

I had my 20wk scan on Friday and everything is good with our little girl we even got a picture of her yawning so cute :cloud9:.

Going-crazy - hope your scan goes well, let us know how you get on.

BB - Sounds like you had a lovely weekend apart from the run in with the swan your poor doggy hope she wsn't too traumatised. Good luck with your dress fitting I'm sure it will still fit. Quite right for not going into work :haha:.

Hi Laura - Glad you had a good time in London. 5 days to go :happydance: hope this week flys by for you, can't wait for you to find out I feel so excited for you :hugs:.

Phillipa - My little girl has been quite quiet over the weekend and she's the same everytime I put my hand on my bump to feel her she stops :dohh: think its quite normal, i wonder if they do it on purpose :haha:. Love the name Grace its so pretty.

Jo xx

Have you got updated pictures to show us Jo!?

Phillippa my little boy stops once I touch my stomach, naughty babies! :rofl:

BB you will have to take a picture and post it on here when you have put it all up

Will do! You will have to excuse his bedroom, we are waiting to decorate until we have had central heating put in but we need to put his wardrobe and drawers up coz he has so much stuff already!

Not putting his cot up until closer to the time!

thats ok hun. Pointless decorating now to have to do it again after the CH has been fitted.
Im the same LO has everthing but as we are moving before s/h arrives im storing it all at my nans. Out of site out of mind. Only problem is i have forgot what we have bought and what we still need to get :haha: :rofl:

thats ok hun. Pointless decorating now to have to do it again after the CH has been fitted.
Im the same LO has everthing but as we are moving before s/h arrives im storing it all at my nans. Out of site out of mind. Only problem is i have forgot what we have bought and what we still need to get :haha: :rofl:

:rofl: I like going into his room and it being full of his stuff!
I think we are nearly done now!

We just have bits to buy, we need a bouncer for him (which MIL is getting) and his bedding set which I'm waiting for my HIP Grant so I can pay for it with that!

Anyone know where I can get Muslin from?

they do some nice ones in mother care hun.
I cant wait to move and get the nursery done and decorated.

What colours are you goind for. We are staying nutural, magnolia and cookie dough. its lush.

xx

Hi girls sounds like you all had a lovely weekend in the sunshine :) I went to the baby ashow with my OH on sunday which was nice because i wnormally work weekends so dont get to spend a day togther at all even though the show was preety crap and we only cam out with a support pillow after paying £18 each into the place and £20 for that hehe

Going crazy good luck at youre scan hun x

Isobelle is the name me and OH decided were going to have if we have a girl i love it kinda old but nice im not really into modern names and grace sounds lovely !

Waiting in for my new changing unit today seems sad that im so excited but i cant wait to see it :)

xxxxxxxx

they do some nice ones in mother care hun.
I cant wait to move and get the nursery done and decorated.

What colours are you goind for. We are staying nutural, magnolia and cookie dough. its lush.

xx

We are doing his bedroom in this set so probably a similiar colour!
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609960227275696.jpg

Steffy it's not sad, our nursery set arrived today and I can't wait to get it up!

AWW that room is soo cute i wish i had my own place to have a nursury :( only got room for a moses basket at the mo because im living with my parents but after a few months of having lil one well be moving out so i get to do it all over again hehe xx

It's really exciting, H2B can't wait to decorate! Our house is small but big enough for us 3, the dog and cat!

It's a bit of a pain every other weekend now when H2B's 2 boys sleep as they are on camp beds in Bean's room but in a few months they will need to sleep in the living room!

Hiii can I change mine please, I'm now officially due on 21st October and I'm expecting a girl :pink: xxx

Congrats on Team pink Jadelm.

BB - that nursery is gorgeous I love it. Will try and get a new scan pic up of her yawning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->