**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Morning Girls,

Wow what a gorgeous weekend hope nobody got too burnt. We just pottered about the house/garden and had a bbq on Saturday with FIL it was lovely.

I had my 20wk scan on Friday and everything is good with our little girl we even got a picture of her yawning so cute :cloud9:.

Going-crazy - hope your scan goes well, let us know how you get on.

BB - Sounds like you had a lovely weekend apart from the run in with the swan your poor doggy hope she wsn't too traumatised. Good luck with your dress fitting I'm sure it will still fit. Quite right for not going into work :haha:.

Hi Laura - Glad you had a good time in London. 5 days to go :happydance: hope this week flys by for you, can't wait for you to find out I feel so excited for you :hugs:.

Phillipa - My little girl has been quite quiet over the weekend and she's the same everytime I put my hand on my bump to feel her she stops :dohh: think its quite normal, i wonder if they do it on purpose :haha:. Love the name Grace its so pretty.

Jo xx

I think they do do it on purpose you know. they can feel you touching your belly so stop on purpose, beucase as soon as i lift my hand again i get a kick within a few seconds
And thanks
3days until my scan :happydance:

OoO same sue date as me jadelm :)

Bruneetebumbo im exactly the same everything has to match he things ive gone mad lol so hard not to buy things until i have my 20 wk scan 11 more days to wait though:happydance:

OoO same sue date as me jadelm :)

Bruneetebumbo im exactly the same everything has to match he things ive gone mad lol so hard not to buy things until i have my 20 wk scan 11 more days to wait though:happydance:

My friends look at me like I'm mad!
We even bought a matching nursery furniture set :lol:

Here's my 20wk 2 day scan pic, quality is no where near as good as the private scan but you can see that she is yawning.

20 wks - 2 days.jpg

Aww lovely picture, my baby was being a lazy baby at my last scan even after being there so long and them trying 3 times to get baby to move. Im hoping on my re-scan baby will be a lot more active, as i remember when i had my 12 week scan baby wouldnt stop moving.
But however i have an exam in the morning so im guessing baby will move all the way through that and then not move during the scan again :haha:
I think a fizzy drink and choclate may be in order just before

Nice picture Jo!
I agree private scans are so different to the NHS ones! I would recommend to anyone!

ahhhhhh Jo that scan is amazing. It is quite clear. So cute.

Thanks girls can't wait to meet her. Agree BB the private scans are amazing my OH asked how much the machine costs and they are over £100,000!!! our sonographer said Tom Cruise bought one for in his house when they were having their baby :haha:.

:rofl: If I had the money I would buy one too!!

Have you girls managed to get coats for your babies yet? I'm guessing I can't find one because it's coming up to summer!?:shrug: I hate not being able to be totally organised! :rofl:

You can see why they cost of bit for the scan if the machines cost that much money. I was considering having one, but im not sure if to spend money on that or the baby, espeically with the fact i dont want to many chances for my OH to find out the sex. as i have been able to convince him not to at our rescan

:rofl: If I had the money I would buy one too!!

Have you girls managed to get coats for your babies yet? I'm guessing I can't find one because it's coming up to summer!?:shrug: I hate not being able to be totally organised! :rofl:

Yes i got a lovely one from a charity shop, cost me £2.00 and its a all in one coat with a little baby bear on all in white and looks so cute.

Is there a proper name for the all in ones? Is it a snowsuit? I want one of them and a short coat.

i dont know it could be a snow suit as all in ones are normally the things they wear all the time as babys on top of the vest when your at home as stuff. we have a small coat as well i will take pics of them in a bit so you can see then. Also have a diffrent one with arms but there leg bit doesnt have material down the middle so near the legs it just looks like a footmuff you would have in a pram its so cute

On next online they call the long all in ones - pram suits

Type it in on google if you dont mind buying online there is loads of websites with both pram suits and short coats on there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->